Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 10280
-
01-26-19 23:25 #725Senior Member

Posts: 134Agree.
I would have to agree with you.
Originally Posted by Giraffe116
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 23:23 #724Senior Member

Posts: 134Angel.
I tried to get in contact with her but had no luck our schedules didn't match up but I'm looking forward to trying to possibly meet up with her. Her pictures don't look the greatest but if the reviews are good I think I will take the plunge and try her out a lot of girls just aren't worth the trouble.
Originally Posted by ChopprDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 17:39 #723Senior Member

Posts: 26Cutie with a booty
This ***** is nasty as F and her place smells worse than a damn portoilet. Her pimp will try to rob you if your not careful! Do not trust this Hoe.
Originally Posted by Ranger32
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 13:15 #722Hijacked account

Posts: 108Looking for a older girl
Whit a room.
Weight.
119 lb.
Height.
5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.
115 lb brown hair blue eyes. Tight and tiny!! My oral treats can't be beat.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/656896588809
Got right in to BBBJ the cfs got it for the 70 $.
-
01-26-19 01:16 #721Senior Member

Posts: 134Sexy lexi
Has anyone seen her?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...i/427890052347
-
01-26-19 01:04 #720Senior Member

Posts: 134Yes thanks I appreciate it man, it's hard to find legit girls on these sites a lot of scams fake pictures and just over all not into it so it's always good to hear the recommendations or reviews on these girls.
Originally Posted by ChopprDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 01:02 #719Senior Member

Posts: 134Molly stay away
Stay away from this one also she goes by Molly now but I almost seen her again because she said she was new and changed her hair color LOL so I almost got tricked but I didn't so I didn't waste no gas but she is over all bad nasty smelling hotel room speed like cigarettes and she was seemed drunk and had bruises all over on thighs hands seemed like a hard user of drugs I'm reposting because don't let the change in her hair color fool you and her saying she's "new".
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...q/314042324857
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...q/314042324857
-
01-26-19 00:58 #718Senior Member

Posts: 134Recommend
I'd recommend lucky Irish girl or Bailey they seem to be the best that I've seen so far both very sweet and lucky Irish is somewhat shy at first or a east with me I guess and Bailey was a firecracker she knew what she had to do to make me explode haven't met anyone better than those two so far as I am also looking for new recommended girls there is a lot of fake posts on stg so I'm asking on here to skip that.
Originally Posted by Ford77
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 00:55 #717Senior Member

Posts: 134Angel
Thank you for the info yes I'm on the older side to and I think I will give her a try because a lot of the "younger" Ones just rush and do not really seem to into it while older woman take there time well as my experience goes with them so faf.
Originally Posted by ChopprDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 00:06 #716Senior Member

Posts: 110See post earlier. below?
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 23:58 #715Senior Member

Posts: 110I guess it depends on you, your age, what you are expecting, etc. I'm older, a bit more laid back, but I got to say, I have had pretty good results dreaming with Angel, have not been disappointed, but then I am older, and she does what I like. And is open to suggestions.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
I will say these are not the best pics in this ad, in fact they are not good pics at all, and not a good reflection of her.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/a-lit...devil-16195606
-
01-25-19 21:23 #714Regular Member

Posts: 4Why I asked LOL I will be visiting flint next week for the whole week was wondering if any had recommendations?
-
01-25-19 17:40 #713Senior Member

Posts: 33I've seen her before a couple of years ago, despite all the bad reviews. I knew she was going to be nasty looking, but I was thinking, I want a massage with happy ending. For me it's about how the touch feels, not so much looks, with rubdowns anyways. But it was BAD. Not only was she nasty, her apartment stunk, and she kinda sorta "petted" my back with one hand while she scrolled through her phone with the other hand. After about 3 minutes, she asked if I wanted any "extras. " Made it clear that the money already paid was just for the one handed back rub. I got up and left. Horrible.
Originally Posted by Ford77
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 16:56 #712Senior Member

Posts: 134Been away from hobby
Just getting back into hobby recently and would like to try someone new please send me recommendations on here. I would like to stray away from the usual I've noticed a lot of fake scam people on stg or just trying to get you to sign up some where and I want to skip all that and ask on here who is worth seeing at this point anyone who looks decent and doesn't charge that much but if it is really worth it I might take the plunge. I am sick of wasted time texting and calling girls that give the run around I would be appreciated to just get a link to the recommended it would help so much thanks.
-
01-25-19 16:52 #711Senior Member

Posts: 134Suit D
Pretty much had the same experience with her so I completely agree 100% with what's said.
Originally Posted by Giraffe116
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






