Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #1161

    Lucille

    Does anyone know if she https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lucille-...nhattan-381718 does BBFS?

    I reached out to her regarding limits and she responded vaguely with everything aside from anal which sounds like a YMMV based on her response.

  2. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    Yo can you post a number or website or Twitter I got 2 different Samantha sweet here in ny just want to make sure I got the right one.
    Try to get an earlier time than later. Drinking all day can certainly have an effect LOL.

  3. #1159

    Mel Tina?

    Hi guys,

    Just came across this profile. Read the specials. I have not followed up.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?410628-Mel-Tina

  4. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenfen  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is her, if she is both in NJ and NYC with a 500 donation.

    http://samanthasweet.nl
    That is Correct.

  5. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    Yo can you post a number or website or Twitter I got 2 different Samantha sweet here in ny just want to make sure I got the right one.
    I believe this is her, if she is both in NJ and NYC with a 500 donation.

    http://samanthasweet.nl

  6. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by TexLonghorn  [View Original Post]
    I recently discovered this site, https://ladys.one/usa-new-york.

    I haven't met any of the girls yet but they openly advertise what they do. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on a service you want and all the girls pop up. There are some real freaks on there. Girls who are into gang bangs, OWO, SWO, AWO, etc.

    Some of the girls on this site have been mentioned in this forum before, but others not so much.

    Any info?
    Almost looks too good to be true. Has anyone actually tried them? I don't recognize any names.

  7. #1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    That's the copy and paste of one of my reviews about Samantha Sweet. I never shared it before because the woman is a mother and I respected that until a fellow monger publicly acknowledged BBFS with her. I have seen her for 3 years now multiple time. Bareback is standard practice unless you asked for the cover. Anal not on the first date. You have to see her at least once then she might let you fuck her anal bareback including creampie. Don't ask about bareback when you book her, she will not answer. Just go see her.

    Also don't bring alcohol. My first time with her I brought wine and I lost literally 15 min just drinking the all bottle with her. She might be an heavy drinker.

    Over the years, we get very comfortable to the point I know a lot about her private life, address and even real name.

    Just do the booking, keep me out of it, follow my advice and have fun.
    Yo can you post a number or website or Twitter I got 2 different Samantha sweet here in ny just want to make sure I got the right one.

  8. #1154

    Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by TexLonghorn  [View Original Post]
    I recently discovered this site, https://ladys.one/usa-new-york.

    I haven't met any of the girls yet but they openly advertise what they do. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on a service you want and all the girls pop up. There are some real freaks on there. Girls who are into gang bangs, OWO, SWO, AWO, etc.

    Some of the girls on this site have been mentioned in this forum before, but others not so much.

    Any info?
    Given that I'm seeing the same girls posted to multiple locations (NYC and Dallas and Chicago, etc), I'm inclined to think bullshit. I could be wrong, but. Probably not wrong.

  9. #1153

    Sam Sweet.

    Guess since people are openly talking about her now then I can confirm as well. I've gotten BBFS and bare anal from her as well. Found out she was open to it years ago through back channel. She generally does not want to be reviewed, and has even had Ter reviews that hinted at bareback removed.

  10. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by TexLonghorn  [View Original Post]
    I recently discovered this site, https://ladys.one/usa-new-york.

    I haven't met any of the girls yet but they openly advertise what they do. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on a service you want and all the girls pop up. There are some real freaks on there. Girls who are into gang bangs, OWO, SWO, AWO, etc.

    Some of the girls on this site have been mentioned in this forum before, but others not so much.

    Any info?
    I'm guessing most of the girls don't know for example what "SWO" stand for or just put in their ad thinking it makes it more appealing.

  11. #1151
    I recently discovered this site, https://ladys.one/usa-new-york.

    I haven't met any of the girls yet but they openly advertise what they do. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on a service you want and all the girls pop up. There are some real freaks on there. Girls who are into gang bangs, OWO, SWO, AWO, etc.

    Some of the girls on this site have been mentioned in this forum before, but others not so much.

    Any info?

  12. #1150

    Karma Giordani

    Anyone seen this girl? Please share info. Thanks.

  13. #1149

    Samantha sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see?
    That's the copy and paste of one of my reviews about Samantha Sweet. I never shared it before because the woman is a mother and I respected that until a fellow monger publicly acknowledged BBFS with her. I have seen her for 3 years now multiple time. Bareback is standard practice unless you asked for the cover. Anal not on the first date. You have to see her at least once then she might let you fuck her anal bareback including creampie. Don't ask about bareback when you book her, she will not answer. Just go see her.

    Also don't bring alcohol. My first time with her I brought wine and I lost literally 15 min just drinking the all bottle with her. She might be an heavy drinker.

    Over the years, we get very comfortable to the point I know a lot about her private life, address and even real name.

    Just do the booking, keep me out of it, follow my advice and have fun.

  14. #1148
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    She asked me if I needed a drink, I went for water only this time. Last time we lost 15 min just drinking and talking Don'tget me wrong but I prefer fucking than talking. Got undressed and comfortable. Once she came back, dfk followed. We started making out like crazy, as if two lovers we have not fucked for years. Now we are both naked. I missed her amazing boobs. I sucked and played with them like there was no tomorrow. Then I sat on the bed edge. She sat on top of me as we continued kissing and touching each other. Then she started a private to private massage or contact while on top of me. I almost dropped my load, but I managed to hold. Then she started BBBJ me. Again almost lost it. Then she went all four in the bed. From behind I started licking her ass while at the same time FIV and FIA. Then from there we initiated another private to private. It felt so good. Finally I was inside her doggy style. I didn't last long. Indeed, I was on the edge from the kickoff from the dfk and private to private. I dropped a huge load inside her. In the interlude we catched up about her private life and so on. We went back in for plays. This time I told her that I wanted her asshiole. I am a as lover. At first she said no because my dick can't barely fit it there. I managed to convince her. We went anal doggy then I finished in mish anal in her. I love this girl, she never disappoints me. She advertised late 30 but she is mid 40 in reality and still look amazing.
    Who did you see?

  15. #1147

    Gina.

    Gina Rollins has a slightly deeper voice-not anime or girly girl like. But she looks pretty much the same as the pics. Everything is still nice and tight. She keeps herself in great shape. She is really the epitome of an escort in attitude as well as skills. There is a reason she is a legend. And to top it off she has such a nice personality. Every hobbyist should see her at least once. Have fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape