Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 25,966 to 25,980 of 27134
-
01-24-19 00:06 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 95I recently TOFTT. I met this girl in Westchester. https://westchester.bedpage.com/Wome...a/6608387.html.
(in my best Lundeberg voice) Yeah, the girl was definitely not the one in the pictures. Ad says 42 years old, but probably more like 52 years old. Pushing 250 lbs. Her tits were humongous. I really just wanted to leave as soon as I walked in.
-
01-24-19 00:03 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 95Some of the girls do travel I suppose. Some of the girls I have seen on other boards and have openly listed the same services. Some have already been discussed on this board such as Dolci / Cristina, KKP, etc. It may not be completely bullshit. Some of the girls may be part of an agency and the agency may be placing the ad and offering services the girl may not be aware of. Its probably 50% legit.
Originally Posted by RockySkis
[View Original Post]
Do you think that the VIP tag on eros ads may mean bare is available?
-
01-23-19 23:57 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 95A lot of girls think they are pornstars. Some may even have a video up on a site ans they think that qualifies them to be considered a pornstar. Lots of girls on listcrawler call themselves pornstars also.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 23:06 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 190I think I have to agree somewhat here. I am korean. I have not gotten it bare that often, but when I did it was mostly with asian women. I have had non asian also as well, but those were seriously unexpected for me and I was not even searching for it. I just think they were horny.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
Imo, for asian women its a comfort thing. Most women are not from this country. Being close to "one of their kind" makes it more familiar. The girls want BFE just as much as we want GFE. And when you're into lots of foreplay and getting them to enjoy it, its just more natural to feel like you're at home doing someone in your country. Does that even make sense? LOL.
Also, in asian countries, the bb is much more prevalent. Even if you go to the Bay Area in CA, PSE basically means BB.
-
01-23-19 21:22 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 702I seriously doubt that any of the things listed on that site are accurate. For one thing, if you click "porn star" you get a whole lot of girls listed who are NOT porn stars!!
Originally Posted by TexLonghorn
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 21:18 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 702The question is: is she worth the $500 when there are others out there like Gina and Alexis (and even a few porn stars) who charge less?
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 21:13 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 702Gina does look mostly the same as in her pics but. She definitely looks older. The pics are about 5 years old, I'd say, maybe even 10. However, she is still hot, and still one of the best in NYC for BBFS, along with her friends. You definitely cannot go wrong by booking a session with her!!
Originally Posted by Martin0028
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 21:11 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 702I don't know how true this is but this is what I've been told by a number of people: it is *much* easier to get BBFS from asian girls at various spas and brothels if you are asian. I'm not sure of the reasons but I have my suspicions.
Originally Posted by JesseChang90
[View Original Post]
Also, I don't know how many people know about this, but there are places in Japan called "Soapland" spas where you can go in and get a massage and bareback sex. They never use condoms. But, if you are non-asian, they won't even let you in the door. They get past all of the anti-prostitution laws apparently by framing the bareback sex as them just "washing" you by using their mouths, their asses, and their pussies. There was a Japanese woman on adultwork for a while that offered this service to non-asians. She came to your hotel room though. She's the one who told me about these places. I had been planning a trip to Japan that never materialized but I did talk with her about this.
-
01-23-19 19:53 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 101Lucille
Does anyone know if she https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lucille-...nhattan-381718 does BBFS?
I reached out to her regarding limits and she responded vaguely with everything aside from anal which sounds like a YMMV based on her response.
-
01-23-19 19:32 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 190Try to get an earlier time than later. Drinking all day can certainly have an effect LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 18:11 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 190Mel Tina?
Hi guys,
Just came across this profile. Read the specials. I have not followed up.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?410628-Mel-Tina
-
01-23-19 18:09 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 190That is Correct.
Originally Posted by Fenfen
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 16:52 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 101I believe this is her, if she is both in NJ and NYC with a 500 donation.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
http://samanthasweet.nl
-
01-23-19 15:33 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 28Almost looks too good to be true. Has anyone actually tried them? I don't recognize any names.
Originally Posted by TexLonghorn
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 13:42 #1155Banned Member

Posts: 420Yo can you post a number or website or Twitter I got 2 different Samantha sweet here in ny just want to make sure I got the right one.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




