Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 492 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Already answered my question. Immediately visited her after posting. She's a gross addict. I left after about 30 seconds. She looks to dirty for me.
    Well said. She is disgusting.

  2. #575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Magical Thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.
    I don't think "we" did any of the above. I think the opiate problem did much of it. But I won't digress into a long dissertation now.

    Sex work has become more taboo. That has made it more illegal and more underground than ever. Stopping backpage did NOT help.

    Look back at this forum about 5 years. Maybe a little longer, when there were absolutely stunning streetwalkers who could be had for a Jackson. Did "we" push them out too?

    Gangs, drugs, politicians, a strange cultural shift toward fucked-up puritanism (and a few other things) have left a residuum of pretty nasty stuff for those who are seeking a quick and easy hook-up.

    When there were safer, accessible mediums to advertise, a working woman could do okay. Now most of the sex trade in the area is gang-controlled.

    "We" did not do that with price-gouging or being cheap. Drugs, gangs and politics did.

  3. #574

    Springfield Woman.

    What's the deal with this one? I found her on stg. She is definitely legit. But she saying she only does BJ for 75 a visit. I got her down to 60. Can anyone report back that her BJ is worth this much?

    Going by her picture I asked if we could do full-service. But she responded that she really does full service in only does BJ's. But if we hit it off full serve is possible.

    I am a sucker for MILFs. Can anyone justify the expenditure?

  4. #573

    All I can say

    Is that I'd gladly come up with the slightly higher rates for someone like Mel and Genie, who are no longer active.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.

  5. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSnacker  [View Original Post]
    I miss the good old days 6 or 7 years ago when Backpage was at its prime and you couldn't practically drive by a hotel without being able to find a Backpage girl available in that hotel you just drove by.

    Now. I don't know, way too few providers in not nearly enough places.

    I'm literally staying in a hotel right now that I've had several great encounters in 5-6 years ago, but even if there were a provider here tonight I'd have no idea how to find her.

    Disappointing.

    We've managed to legalize pot, maybe soon someone will convince them to legalize prostitution, too.
    If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.

  6. #571

    Jen.

    Already answered my question. Immediately visited her after posting. She's a gross addict. I left after about 30 seconds. She looks to dirty for me.

  7. #570

    Jen.

    Also, just to save me a little time, how is Jens BJ?

    I'm thinking of trying her tomorrow. I just don't want to waste the time if it's a lackluster.

  8. #569

    Jen.

    I have two photos of Jen in Springfield. One is gross and the other is OK. Can someone tell me if she's the latter or the former?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F8E14139-B5C9-463C-B319-37C256E58C91.jpg‎   88899015-C00D-4F1B-9129-012B0D4ABBEE.jpg‎  

  9. #568

    New Girl?


  10. #567

    Miss the good old days

    I miss the good old days 6 or 7 years ago when Backpage was at its prime and you couldn't practically drive by a hotel without being able to find a Backpage girl available in that hotel you just drove by.

    Now. I don't know, way too few providers in not nearly enough places.

    I'm literally staying in a hotel right now that I've had several great encounters in 5-6 years ago, but even if there were a provider here tonight I'd have no idea how to find her.

    Disappointing.

    We've managed to legalize pot, maybe soon someone will convince them to legalize prostitution, too.

  11. #566

    Bella

    Bella.

    Made arrangements to see her but after getting to the room couldn't go through with it. Face looked too rough. Alot of scabs. She looked nothing like those pics on stg. I told her I was just too nervous and prob wouldn't b able to do anything, then made my way out.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames. C. l /101390590398.

  12. #565

    Megan

    I reviewed her before.

    Head game was ok, IMHO.

    30 for a QV, bargain. I paid 40 for the room.

    Haven't repeated yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include her picture. Here she is. Any info on her head game?

  13. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, its hard to schedule with her as she doesn't really answer. She is a user, definitely saw marks on the arms last time we met. Use a condom. She has great tits and a tight kitty. I would repeat whenever she answers.
    Yeh I first met her like 3 or 4 months ago. It was amazing. No signs of use. Was borderline PSE.

    Hadn't been able to get ahold of her till just the other day.

    Her arms were pretty banged up. Her tits were deflated obviously a user.

    Pretty sad. No repeat here.

  14. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include her picture. Here she is. Any info on her head game?
    She is a SW in Springfield and Holyoke. I've picked her up and she is a decent time. Head game is good.

  15. #562

    Meg Spring.

    I forgot to include her picture. Here she is. Any info on her head game?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17A4EB67-0A11-4A78-B654-1E9F919EB3DB.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape