Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7371
-
01-23-19 11:42 #561Senior Member

Posts: 63If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.
Originally Posted by GentleSnacker
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 18:05 #560Senior Member

Posts: 1048Jen.
Already answered my question. Immediately visited her after posting. She's a gross addict. I left after about 30 seconds. She looks to dirty for me.
-
01-22-19 16:38 #559Senior Member

Posts: 1048Jen.
Also, just to save me a little time, how is Jens BJ?
I'm thinking of trying her tomorrow. I just don't want to waste the time if it's a lackluster.
-
01-22-19 15:58 #558Senior Member

Posts: 1048Jen.
I have two photos of Jen in Springfield. One is gross and the other is OK. Can someone tell me if she's the latter or the former?
-
01-21-19 20:36 #557Senior Member

Posts: 667New Girl?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/291821328728
Has anyone see this girl yet?
-
01-20-19 23:26 #556Senior Member

Posts: 109Miss the good old days
I miss the good old days 6 or 7 years ago when Backpage was at its prime and you couldn't practically drive by a hotel without being able to find a Backpage girl available in that hotel you just drove by.
Now. I don't know, way too few providers in not nearly enough places.
I'm literally staying in a hotel right now that I've had several great encounters in 5-6 years ago, but even if there were a provider here tonight I'd have no idea how to find her.
Disappointing.
We've managed to legalize pot, maybe soon someone will convince them to legalize prostitution, too.
-
01-20-19 18:38 #555Senior Member

Posts: 207Bella
Bella.
Made arrangements to see her but after getting to the room couldn't go through with it. Face looked too rough. Alot of scabs. She looked nothing like those pics on stg. I told her I was just too nervous and prob wouldn't b able to do anything, then made my way out.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames. C. l /101390590398.
-
01-19-19 23:41 #554Senior Member

Posts: 502Megan
I reviewed her before.
Head game was ok, IMHO.
30 for a QV, bargain. I paid 40 for the room.
Haven't repeated yet.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 21:33 #553Regular Member

Posts: 19Yeh I first met her like 3 or 4 months ago. It was amazing. No signs of use. Was borderline PSE.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
Hadn't been able to get ahold of her till just the other day.
Her arms were pretty banged up. Her tits were deflated obviously a user.
Pretty sad. No repeat here.
-
01-19-19 20:55 #552Senior Member

Posts: 63She is a SW in Springfield and Holyoke. I've picked her up and she is a decent time. Head game is good.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 12:20 #551Senior Member

Posts: 1048Meg Spring.
I forgot to include her picture. Here she is. Any info on her head game?
-
01-19-19 12:18 #550Senior Member

Posts: 1048Meg Spring.
I was given this ones number. She communicates well with me. She can only do car dates.
Has anyone tried her out? How is her head game?
-
01-19-19 07:50 #549Senior Member

Posts: 667Yes, its hard to schedule with her as she doesn't really answer. She is a user, definitely saw marks on the arms last time we met. Use a condom. She has great tits and a tight kitty. I would repeat whenever she answers.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 03:52 #548Senior Member

Posts: 207That'd be her. Forgot about those pics.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 01:53 #547Senior Member

Posts: 1659She is all that and.
Tons of genital warts on her butt-hole. I wouldn't recommend BB!
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






