Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7371
-
01-23-19 23:20 #576Senior Member

Posts: 1659Yup
Well said. She is disgusting.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 23:18 #575Senior Member

Posts: 1659Magical Thinking
I don't think "we" did any of the above. I think the opiate problem did much of it. But I won't digress into a long dissertation now.
Originally Posted by SolBlind
[View Original Post]
Sex work has become more taboo. That has made it more illegal and more underground than ever. Stopping backpage did NOT help.
Look back at this forum about 5 years. Maybe a little longer, when there were absolutely stunning streetwalkers who could be had for a Jackson. Did "we" push them out too?
Gangs, drugs, politicians, a strange cultural shift toward fucked-up puritanism (and a few other things) have left a residuum of pretty nasty stuff for those who are seeking a quick and easy hook-up.
When there were safer, accessible mediums to advertise, a working woman could do okay. Now most of the sex trade in the area is gang-controlled.
"We" did not do that with price-gouging or being cheap. Drugs, gangs and politics did.
-
01-23-19 15:52 #574Senior Member

Posts: 1048Springfield Woman.
What's the deal with this one? I found her on stg. She is definitely legit. But she saying she only does BJ for 75 a visit. I got her down to 60. Can anyone report back that her BJ is worth this much?
Going by her picture I asked if we could do full-service. But she responded that she really does full service in only does BJ's. But if we hit it off full serve is possible.
I am a sucker for MILFs. Can anyone justify the expenditure?
-
01-23-19 13:50 #573Senior Member

Posts: 355All I can say
Is that I'd gladly come up with the slightly higher rates for someone like Mel and Genie, who are no longer active.
Originally Posted by SolBlind
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 11:42 #572Senior Member

Posts: 63If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.
Originally Posted by GentleSnacker
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 18:05 #571Senior Member

Posts: 1048Jen.
Already answered my question. Immediately visited her after posting. She's a gross addict. I left after about 30 seconds. She looks to dirty for me.
-
01-22-19 16:38 #570Senior Member

Posts: 1048Jen.
Also, just to save me a little time, how is Jens BJ?
I'm thinking of trying her tomorrow. I just don't want to waste the time if it's a lackluster.
-
01-22-19 15:58 #569Senior Member

Posts: 1048Jen.
I have two photos of Jen in Springfield. One is gross and the other is OK. Can someone tell me if she's the latter or the former?
-
01-21-19 20:36 #568Senior Member

Posts: 667New Girl?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/291821328728
Has anyone see this girl yet?
-
01-20-19 23:26 #567Senior Member

Posts: 109Miss the good old days
I miss the good old days 6 or 7 years ago when Backpage was at its prime and you couldn't practically drive by a hotel without being able to find a Backpage girl available in that hotel you just drove by.
Now. I don't know, way too few providers in not nearly enough places.
I'm literally staying in a hotel right now that I've had several great encounters in 5-6 years ago, but even if there were a provider here tonight I'd have no idea how to find her.
Disappointing.
We've managed to legalize pot, maybe soon someone will convince them to legalize prostitution, too.
-
01-20-19 18:38 #566Senior Member

Posts: 207Bella
Bella.
Made arrangements to see her but after getting to the room couldn't go through with it. Face looked too rough. Alot of scabs. She looked nothing like those pics on stg. I told her I was just too nervous and prob wouldn't b able to do anything, then made my way out.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames. C. l /101390590398.
-
01-19-19 23:41 #565Senior Member

Posts: 502Megan
I reviewed her before.
Head game was ok, IMHO.
30 for a QV, bargain. I paid 40 for the room.
Haven't repeated yet.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 21:33 #564Regular Member

Posts: 19Yeh I first met her like 3 or 4 months ago. It was amazing. No signs of use. Was borderline PSE.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
Hadn't been able to get ahold of her till just the other day.
Her arms were pretty banged up. Her tits were deflated obviously a user.
Pretty sad. No repeat here.
-
01-19-19 20:55 #563Senior Member

Posts: 63She is a SW in Springfield and Holyoke. I've picked her up and she is a decent time. Head game is good.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 12:20 #562Senior Member

Posts: 1048Meg Spring.
I forgot to include her picture. Here she is. Any info on her head game?










Reply With Quote





