Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 491 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 7364
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #584
    Weird. Everything feels fake from the rates to the writing to the pics, except the phone numbers are real, despite no hits on other sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/998230717464

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/289912017165

    Any info? These seem like new girls or are they new aliases?

    Thank you in advance

  2. #583

    New girls?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/998230717464

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/289912017165

    Any info? These seem like new girls or are they new aliases?

    Thank you in advance

  3. #582

    Lynn / Bonnie.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I forgot the photo.
    If things have not changed you will not be disappointed.

  4. #581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Risk rewards

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    Did you read were I said "part of this is our fault. " Did that say all of this is our fault? No. A lot of things played a role.

    The guys on this forum make up such a small percentage of the men who see these woman. I think most of us on this forum would pay extra for better service if it was a available. But for every one of us there is 50 guys who just want to get wet and were happy to pay half or even a third of what the good ones where charging for the junkie ones. They drive the market not us. Your nuts to think that didn't this have an impact on the ones who charging higher prices for good services.

    I know two girls who use to do this. One stop because she was sick of being offered pennies for her body and the other moved to a different part of the country where she could make money.
    I wonder if the sampling of mongers here is so radically different.

    Your nice looking women (hell, I know of what and whom you speak, I bet) are not taking the risks. I have known MANY lovely housewives who would do a couple of dates a month in their homes when hubby / bf / kids were away. That used to be easy to come by with BP (and yes there were screenings). I don't think cost was the issue. Yes, these women were hot as hell and the experience was safe and clean and relaxed.

    But the expense wasn't the issue. (Actually, some of them were priced less than they were worth because there was no overhead and payment could often be augmented for household goods, etc.). Plus, once they knew YOU were safe, reliable and enjoyable, that had value in itself.

    Most of my such contacts stopped because the RISK was too high. The condo association could turn them in, complain about cars in visitors spots, there were risks of arrest or of losing their kids. One was set up by LEO or some neighborhood watch program. An arrest in suburbia for prostitution is more life ruining than being busted for opiates (where you could plea that you have an addiction / disease and get into a program and a lesser sentence, etc). Plus, these women HAD lives. Real ones. Puritanism.

    Risk vs rewards.

  5. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I don't think "we" did any of the above. I think the opiate problem did much of it. But I won't digress into a long dissertation now.

    Sex work has become more taboo. That has made it more illegal and more underground than ever. Stopping backpage did NOT help.

    Look back at this forum about 5 years. Maybe a little longer, when there were absolutely stunning streetwalkers who could be had for a Jackson. Did "we" push them out too?

    Gangs, drugs, politicians, a strange cultural shift toward fucked-up puritanism (and a few other things) have left a residuum of pretty nasty stuff for those who are seeking a quick and easy hook-up.

    When there were safer, accessible mediums to advertise, a working woman could do okay. Now most of the sex trade in the area is gang-controlled.

    "We" did not do that with price-gouging or being cheap. Drugs, gangs and politics did.
    My opinion is that it comes down to a couple things:

    As far as us longer-term guys on here go, who are willing to spend on quality, the problem is greed. I had several regulars that I spent generously on, weekly. Then, a few years ago, it seemed like the girls decided to get greedy and start robbing guys, even their regulars. I don't know if it was their own decision, or if they had handlers that I didn't know about that told them to do so. Either way, it seems idiotic to me. You have a stable source of income weekly, and you choose to rob that person? There goes that income. Either way, a few times of getting robbed / scammed, and you're no longer willing to be as generous.

    As far as the quality of providers goes, I think the loss of CL is to blame to a big degree. The girls who are left out there have to go on sites like STG, which means posting their pics if they want to get any attention, and then it means getting inundated with 100 texts. No quality girl wants to do that. However, in the days of CL, a girl could just look for ads when she was in a moment of interest, and only reply to ones she wanted to, or post an add and get email replies within half an hour. It was much more friendly to the high quality, attractive, UTR ladies out there.

  6. #579

    Lynn?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with this one? I found her on stg. She is definitely legit. But she saying she only does BJ for 75 a visit. I got her down to 60. Can anyone report back that her BJ is worth this much?

    Going by her picture I asked if we could do full-service. But she responded that she really does full service in only does BJ's. But if we hit it off full serve is possible.

    I am a sucker for MILFs. Can anyone justify the expenditure?
    RU talking about Lynn in IO? Lynn / Bonnie was reviewed a while ago here. The monger said that the younger girls could learn a few things from her oral skills. I haven't seen her YMMV.

  7. #578

    Photo.

    I forgot the photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with this one? I found her on stg. She is definitely legit. But she saying she only does BJ for 75 a visit. I got her down to 60. Can anyone report back that her BJ is worth this much?

    Going by her picture I asked if we could do full-service. But she responded that she really does full service in only does BJ's. But if we hit it off full serve is possible.

    I am a sucker for MILFs. Can anyone justify the expenditure?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4A3A319A-5983-436E-BD5A-96824C98C73C.jpg‎  

  8. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    I don't think "we" did any of the above. I think the opiate problem did much of it. But I won't digress into a long dissertation now.

    Sex work has become more taboo. That has made it more illegal and more underground than ever. Stopping backpage did NOT help.

    Look back at this forum about 5 years. Maybe a little longer, when there were absolutely stunning streetwalkers who could be had for a Jackson. Did "we" push them out too?

    Gangs, drugs, politicians, a strange cultural shift toward fucked-up puritanism (and a few other things) have left a residuum of pretty nasty stuff for those who are seeking a quick and easy hook-up.

    When there were safer, accessible mediums to advertise, a working woman could do okay. Now most of the sex trade in the area is gang-controlled.

    "We" did not do that with price-gouging or being cheap. Drugs, gangs and politics did.
    Did you read were I said "part of this is our fault. " Did that say all of this is our fault? No. A lot of things played a role.

    The guys on this forum make up such a small percentage of the men who see these woman. I think most of us on this forum would pay extra for better service if it was a available. But for every one of us there is 50 guys who just want to get wet and were happy to pay half or even a third of what the good ones where charging for the junkie ones. They drive the market not us. Your nuts to think that didn't this have an impact on the ones who charging higher prices for good services.

    I know two girls who use to do this. One stop because she was sick of being offered pennies for her body and the other moved to a different part of the country where she could make money.

  9. #576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Already answered my question. Immediately visited her after posting. She's a gross addict. I left after about 30 seconds. She looks to dirty for me.
    Well said. She is disgusting.

  10. #575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Magical Thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.
    I don't think "we" did any of the above. I think the opiate problem did much of it. But I won't digress into a long dissertation now.

    Sex work has become more taboo. That has made it more illegal and more underground than ever. Stopping backpage did NOT help.

    Look back at this forum about 5 years. Maybe a little longer, when there were absolutely stunning streetwalkers who could be had for a Jackson. Did "we" push them out too?

    Gangs, drugs, politicians, a strange cultural shift toward fucked-up puritanism (and a few other things) have left a residuum of pretty nasty stuff for those who are seeking a quick and easy hook-up.

    When there were safer, accessible mediums to advertise, a working woman could do okay. Now most of the sex trade in the area is gang-controlled.

    "We" did not do that with price-gouging or being cheap. Drugs, gangs and politics did.

  11. #574

    Springfield Woman.

    What's the deal with this one? I found her on stg. She is definitely legit. But she saying she only does BJ for 75 a visit. I got her down to 60. Can anyone report back that her BJ is worth this much?

    Going by her picture I asked if we could do full-service. But she responded that she really does full service in only does BJ's. But if we hit it off full serve is possible.

    I am a sucker for MILFs. Can anyone justify the expenditure?

  12. #573

    All I can say

    Is that I'd gladly come up with the slightly higher rates for someone like Mel and Genie, who are no longer active.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.

  13. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSnacker  [View Original Post]
    I miss the good old days 6 or 7 years ago when Backpage was at its prime and you couldn't practically drive by a hotel without being able to find a Backpage girl available in that hotel you just drove by.

    Now. I don't know, way too few providers in not nearly enough places.

    I'm literally staying in a hotel right now that I've had several great encounters in 5-6 years ago, but even if there were a provider here tonight I'd have no idea how to find her.

    Disappointing.

    We've managed to legalize pot, maybe soon someone will convince them to legalize prostitution, too.
    If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.

  14. #571

    Jen.

    Already answered my question. Immediately visited her after posting. She's a gross addict. I left after about 30 seconds. She looks to dirty for me.

  15. #570

    Jen.

    Also, just to save me a little time, how is Jens BJ?

    I'm thinking of trying her tomorrow. I just don't want to waste the time if it's a lackluster.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape