Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 179 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #245

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe  [View Original Post]
    http://asheville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/296154883472


    Does anyone have any info on her? I could have swore that someone commented on ads with these pics some time in the past, claiming it was LEO. Not sure how true or accurate that is, but I've always kept that in the back of my mind. Then I see these new ads pop up in hickory recently.

    I made contact but would need some kind of reference to pull the trigger.
    Warren, she is real as Lexi and I have some mutual friends. She is a spinner. Kind of skinny but she has been that way even before her habits. Her pimp / bf / baby daddy pulls the strings. Another member has an in depth review too. As always, be careful and let us know how your visit goes. That LEO ordeal I believe was concocted by smiley. The local robber.

  2. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChamp92  [View Original Post]
    She looks cleaner because she was in prison and just got out. Give her a few weeks, month or two and she'll be back on the pipe.

    These girls never change.
    That would explain that. Do you have any past experience with her?

  3. #243

    Yum Yum

    Does anyone have any info on her looks just my style. I'm going to be in the area later this week. Would like to sample some of the talent.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...m/563007400216

  4. #242

    Anyone seen?

    Anyone have seen either courtney or chloe? Both seem way TGTBT. Especially when they both seem to be working together. Any info helps fellow mongers.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/611539948786

  5. #241

    Lexi Symone

    http://asheville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/296154883472


    Does anyone have any info on her? I could have swore that someone commented on ads with these pics some time in the past, claiming it was LEO. Not sure how true or accurate that is, but I've always kept that in the back of my mind. Then I see these new ads pop up in hickory recently.

    I made contact but would need some kind of reference to pull the trigger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 088485531294MzAwNjQyMDc0OQ.jpg‎   088485531294MzAwNjQyMDc0Mw.jpg‎   088485531294MzAwNjQyMDY5Mg.jpg‎   088485531294MzAwNjQ1MTc0MQ.jpg‎   088485531294MzAwNjM4MDUxMg.jpg‎  


  6. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPlayboy  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the Kat from 3-4 years ago. Actually looks a little cleaned up compared to back then. I tried to set something up back in the day and could never get our schedules to align, but if it is her I'll be trying again. From what I remember, her reviews were a mix of great, okay, and terrible LOL.
    She looks cleaner because she was in prison and just got out. Give her a few weeks, month or two and she'll be back on the pipe.

    These girls never change.

  7. #239
    Ad is gone. Pretty strong warning sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by NcPerv  [View Original Post]

  8. #238

    Candy

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/599819944151

    Called her up and she replied quickly. Offered car visits and out calls. Agreed on a out call for. 8 arrived on time. Came in and is a nice looking girl. Pics are accurate. Nice little spinner body with a few miles on it but I liked it a lot. Took her sexy little red string off and got to work. Head game was a little weak but them big fat nipples and cute booty had me ready to go. She was juicy and flexible. Wasn't the best ever but I was pleasantly pleased and would repeat.

  9. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPerv  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/637803056681

    Seems like I remember hearing about a girl named Kat in the past.

    Any intel?

    Is this the same girl?

    She's cute!
    She looks like the Kat from 3-4 years ago. Actually looks a little cleaned up compared to back then. I tried to set something up back in the day and could never get our schedules to align, but if it is her I'll be trying again. From what I remember, her reviews were a mix of great, okay, and terrible LOL.

  10. #236
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPerv  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed on the Winston Salem board. I forget exactly what was said.

  11. #235

    Never?

    Quote Originally Posted by NcPerv  [View Original Post]
    80 to 100 for a visit.

    Nice safe in-call location.

    She hosts from her home.

    BBBJ is great!

    Never DATY with her.

    She will DFK.

    Safe location.

    She is an old pro.

    Kat is tight!

    She talks a little too much. But she is cool!

    I just put something in her mouth. LOL.
    If I may ask, why never Daty? Is that your preference or one of her rules? Or?

  12. #234

  13. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    No offense Mr Bayliner, and I hope this is legit as she is closer than Hickory, but here are my concerns:

    Poster has 6 posts.

    Ad has EVERYTHING checked off on what she will do.

    Phone number is hidden.

    My spidey senses are questioning this one, anyone else seen her or can confirm report? Much appreciated for any info if she is legit.
    I have to back up the claim. She is legit, around exit 94-98 when I saw her. Back about 4 months ago. She's a good host, BBBJ, really gets into it. Donation was also very reasonable and she picks up the phone. Not like these other girls that just want to text, I hate that.

    I recommend her above many others in Hickory who are very hit or miss.

  14. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little MILF, her body style looks great but has the potential of looking a little tired and worn out in person. Just have had that experience happen before and its to late once you arrive. Any confirmed sightings and how it went would be appreciated. PM or on here is ok.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/929751068245
    Talks non-stop but is very reliable and even personable. I would see her more but I usually play on my lunch hour and she is a bit far to drive for me.

  15. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Any one had first hand experience with Angel. Her pics look hot but sometimes they can be deceiving. I love an older MILF. Any info would be appreciated. Does she match up to the pics and how is the service.
    80 to 100 for a visit.

    Nice safe in-call location.

    She hosts from her home.

    BBBJ is great!

    Never DATY with her.

    She will DFK.

    Safe location.

    She is an old pro.

    Kat is tight!

    She talks a little too much. But she is cool!

    I just put something in her mouth. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape