Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 2675
-
01-21-19 18:36 #245Senior Member

Posts: 99Lexi
Warren, she is real as Lexi and I have some mutual friends. She is a spinner. Kind of skinny but she has been that way even before her habits. Her pimp / bf / baby daddy pulls the strings. Another member has an in depth review too. As always, be careful and let us know how your visit goes. That LEO ordeal I believe was concocted by smiley. The local robber.
Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 14:55 #244Senior Member

Posts: 54That would explain that. Do you have any past experience with her?
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 09:00 #243Senior Member

Posts: 94Yum Yum
Does anyone have any info on her looks just my style. I'm going to be in the area later this week. Would like to sample some of the talent.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...m/563007400216
-
01-20-19 19:41 #242Senior Member

Posts: 91Anyone seen?
Anyone have seen either courtney or chloe? Both seem way TGTBT. Especially when they both seem to be working together. Any info helps fellow mongers.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/611539948786
-
01-20-19 11:41 #241Senior Member

Posts: 204Lexi Symone
http://asheville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/296154883472
Does anyone have any info on her? I could have swore that someone commented on ads with these pics some time in the past, claiming it was LEO. Not sure how true or accurate that is, but I've always kept that in the back of my mind. Then I see these new ads pop up in hickory recently.
I made contact but would need some kind of reference to pull the trigger.
-
01-19-19 08:11 #240Senior Member

Posts: 331She looks cleaner because she was in prison and just got out. Give her a few weeks, month or two and she'll be back on the pipe.
Originally Posted by NCPlayboy
[View Original Post]
These girls never change.
-
01-18-19 22:26 #239Senior Member

Posts: 198Ad is gone. Pretty strong warning sign.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 21:25 #238Senior Member

Posts: 102Candy
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/599819944151
Called her up and she replied quickly. Offered car visits and out calls. Agreed on a out call for. 8 arrived on time. Came in and is a nice looking girl. Pics are accurate. Nice little spinner body with a few miles on it but I liked it a lot. Took her sexy little red string off and got to work. Head game was a little weak but them big fat nipples and cute booty had me ready to go. She was juicy and flexible. Wasn't the best ever but I was pleasantly pleased and would repeat.
-
01-18-19 08:45 #237Senior Member

Posts: 54She looks like the Kat from 3-4 years ago. Actually looks a little cleaned up compared to back then. I tried to set something up back in the day and could never get our schedules to align, but if it is her I'll be trying again. From what I remember, her reviews were a mix of great, okay, and terrible LOL.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 07:26 #236Senior Member

Posts: 49She has been discussed on the Winston Salem board. I forget exactly what was said.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 05:46 #235Senior Member

Posts: 116Never?
If I may ask, why never Daty? Is that your preference or one of her rules? Or?
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 18:26 #234Senior Member

Posts: 74Info?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...9/526744662932
Love her ass!
Anyone seen her?
-
01-17-19 10:35 #233Senior Member

Posts: 331I have to back up the claim. She is legit, around exit 94-98 when I saw her. Back about 4 months ago. She's a good host, BBBJ, really gets into it. Donation was also very reasonable and she picks up the phone. Not like these other girls that just want to text, I hate that.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
I recommend her above many others in Hickory who are very hit or miss.
-
01-17-19 07:36 #232Senior Member

Posts: 49Talks non-stop but is very reliable and even personable. I would see her more but I usually play on my lunch hour and she is a bit far to drive for me.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 22:57 #231Senior Member

Posts: 7480 to 100 for a visit.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
Nice safe in-call location.
She hosts from her home.
BBBJ is great!
Never DATY with her.
She will DFK.
Safe location.
She is an old pro.
Kat is tight!
She talks a little too much. But she is cool!
I just put something in her mouth. LOL.











Reply With Quote






