Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6932
-
01-30-19 15:20 #1382Regular Member

Posts: 5Silver
Ron, I stopped in on Monday and LEO was there talking to the girls. I heard thet they where looking for proper permits for the girls to me licenced therapist. They where not there to give the mongers a hard time. That is all I know.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 14:16 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 108Oman
Hope no good ones LOL.
Originally Posted by RedRider700
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-19 13:36 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 1715Expand
Would you care to elaborate an expand your post to include relavant details that might be of interest to other posters? Or is this just a snapshot in time?
Originally Posted by RedRider700
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 13:59 #1379Regular Member

Posts: 5Silver.
Just wanted to let other s know LEO was at silver today talking to the ladies at noon.
-
01-28-19 07:48 #1378Senior Member

Posts: 60One near BOA. I am being told they are being very aware now so. YMMV is true. I know someone here said they actually told him do not post stuff. So. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Regokux
[View Original Post]
King. Haven't heard a report in a while. Interesting. Anyone else?
Royal. Any news? I know they had a new provider there last month and a well heavier set one that was training her. But. When I went last month, nothing to write home about. Was an odd experience to be honest.
-
01-27-19 23:41 #1377Senior Member

Posts: 56Oasis and king
Oasis is a are&T. Didn't get FS. YMMV.
King was normal unfortunately. No HE or FS. YMMV.
Went to golden by Waterbury to make up for the above.
-
01-27-19 14:46 #1376Senior Member

Posts: 586Burnside and Silver
First, I want to reinforce the message others have been trying to get through: this is not a full service or oral business. Standard Hartford area AMP product: are&T.
What makes it the best in the area would be the playful attitude of the masseuses, their skill at the finish, and the fact that they do not leave you lying on the table waiting for them to show up and start. Oh, and they are the youngest and most attractive in the area.
But the volume of business is overwhelming them. Not sure if it is just this forum. I went on Wednesday, around 8:00 and was told the wait would be 45 minutes, and that there was already one customer inside waiting while two others were on the table. I appreciate the honesty on how long the wait would be (of course, maybe it would have been longer).
So I went to Silver. Called ahead and asked for Yung. Said I would be there in 10 minutes. Not sure what the answer was, but it sounded positive, so I went. Yung was there, finishing up with another customer, and I only had to wait 5 minutes. Which was fine, since I got there faster than I expected. Burnside and Silver are only about 5 minutes apart.
Anyway, contrary to at least one post I've seen here, Yung is still working there. She still has a fun, playful attitude. She is still shy about her appearance. And her finishing technique has, if anything, improved.
She did say she is planning a "long" vacation so I was lucky to get there when I did. I think she was talking about less than 2 weeks off, though.
-
01-22-19 18:25 #1375Senior Member

Posts: 1715New Haven
You are right about that. Burnside is no Sun Star nor are they Korean. New Haven is in a world of its own for sure. There an Danbury. But Nicolle is reliable an sweet.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-19 11:16 #1374Senior Member

Posts: 1659No way
No way there is FS happening. No way there is even oral happening (maybe, at best, the Korean "blowing" technique-- which does NOT equate to BJ).
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
This is a subset for those with the perchance for a friendly massage with a not-quite mid-life Asian woman with a release. If you love that, it's all cool and good.
But I hope you don't go home and whack off to fantasizing about fucking a hot Asian woman while watching Asa Akira porn because the experience got you too riled up.
-
01-20-19 07:36 #1373Senior Member

Posts: 806Burnside
What the F? Really, you guys going to pay FS prices at a R&T joint and spend 3 or 4 visits to get the actual FS Unbelievable, just drive the extra 30 minutes to New Haven and get the real deal.
-
01-20-19 00:12 #1372Senior Member

Posts: 53Burnside
Two short reviews into one post. Had Sophia and lily.
Same experience as everyone has. I've seen Sophia multiple times but lily twice.
I'll add something different than the others. If you like FUTB they do that during the flip.
I was getting myself comfortable and I think it was taken the wrong way. Not my preference but probably some of you guys like it.
-
01-19-19 17:09 #1371Senior Member

Posts: 304Burnside Trip 2
Found time for an afternoon pit stop on my way through the area.
Was greeted at the front and led to the same room as last time. I was thinking great Sophia again. But was happy to see the youngish lady come back in. Found out it was Lilly. I assume I must be moving up towards the top and hopefully get Nicole next trip.
Standard enjoyable rub, different than Sophia's. Playful taps and smacks on the backside. On the flip was an average release with attention to my nipples, which I like. OTC roaming.
I will try again when in the area. Nothing out of the ordinary here. Just your standard Jack Shack.
-
01-19-19 13:28 #1370Senior Member

Posts: 576Aqua
Yeah, that's very clear.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
And everyone is entitled to their opinion, that and sharing info is what this site is about.
What isn't clear is who is paying that much for an are and T.
I can understand that some of the places in CT have gone up in admission.
Almost every place used to be 6 at the door a couple years ago but now there are places asking 7 or 8 at the door.
So yes, that can drive the total price up.
I doubt anyone on this site is going into a 6 door and then tipping 9 for a standard finish.
Not buying it.
Standard tip for a "standard" tug is 4 and that hasn't changed as far as I've heard.
Now I've read that at the FS places in Danbury and New Haven they are asking for more than the old 1 standard I've seen reports of an ask of 12 or 14 for tip.
Cannot say from experience though.
-
01-18-19 18:25 #1369Senior Member

Posts: 66MLK not so much
So more of an inside joke than an actual special. I went on Wednesday and asked about the MLK special. Lilly looked me as if I had 2 heads, she had no idea what I was talking about. I want to let mongers know this is a basic are&t with above average looking providers with nice attitudes, nothing more nothing less.
-
01-18-19 16:27 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 1715Mlk
Mandarins Love Kinky Day You have your choice Mon You can get kinky with Nicole or you can have free Mandarin lessons.
Originally Posted by Lime24
[View Original Post]
Or if you choose you can have the Martin Luther King Day special over at Silver.
The Burnside Buffet Mandarin Flip is not for the feint of heart. So users beware. LOL.









Reply With Quote






