Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9485

    Definitely From Down Under

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMysterioJr  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-4361/2/425901

    I'm sure she's been reviewed here but have ya had any bad experiences with her? Tried texting her and setup a time but she never responded til hours later. I also asked if she really was Australian and she went off on me. Texted a few more times and thought everything was good to go then she goes off again.
    I did a double with her & a blonde provider from Miami, a dancer. This past summer I believe.

    The good, Delilah's accent is awesome, she's pretty, curvy and rode me like a champ in CG.

    The blonde was more of a spinner with a great ass.

    The bad. Really shitty communications, she was very slow to respond. I was outside the downtown hotel at the appointed time & she went dark. Then texted back an hour later like I flaked: WTF?

    I would have wrote her off but an Aussie was on my bucket list.

    I wouldn't repeat though because CBJ, although fun in stereo, no LFK or DFK & most disappointing, no DATY, FIV.

    Torture having their cute asses sticking in the air and the rules committee present! YMMV, or maybe she's added menu items.

    $$$ for half for double. Like every double I've done, wish I did half with each of them separately for $. 5.

    Still looking for totally bi double. Just unlucky I guess?

  2. #9484

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I appreciate the heads up.
    Anytime.

    Anytime, but it was clearly a big difference.

  3. #9483

    She's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    The preggo I'm curious what kind of service can someone have with a big preggo I don't think alot fun just complains no this no that but check her rates 250 for half hour.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/tiffany...lable-15309919
    She's ok, located in a decent hotel in west end. CBJ was decent and kitty was nice. She's kinda strict like you can only do missionary and can't go do deep. Also she wouldn't let me hit it too hard. But she smelled nice I might repeat. $. 8 qv.

  4. #9482

    Emma

    I'd like to give a shoutout to WeekendGetaway for putting me onto this young lady. I had a blast. A 5'5" spinner. Very enthusiastic and friendly. Sweet girl. Knows how to ride. 😜. Get her contact info from WeekendGetaway if interested. She's a keeper.

  5. #9481

    Speaking of Pregnant

    If you know Hopewell Kate, she's in a family way and looking for clients. Has a room at a fairly nice hotel near 295. Still fairly early (maybe 12 weeks) but is definitely showing. So if that's your thing, get in touch with her soon. Minimum admission is $.

    If you PM for digits, be a senior in contributor.

  6. #9480

    Did someone had a date with

    The preggo I'm curious what kind of service can someone have with a big preggo I don't think alot fun just complains no this no that but check her rates 250 for half hour.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/tiffany...lable-15309919

  7. #9479

    She was with violet last I heard

    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    That's Britney. Nice lady. In her early 40's and not small but not BBW rither. She has a solid head game. If you go for minimum donation she will use a cover for everything but the more you pay the cover comes off for BJ and even anal allowed bare for the right price. Hygiene is always on point. She is a horrible texter so it's better to call her.
    Violet told me she was with her.

  8. #9478

    Sky

    Got a text from Sky looking for some company, hit her up for some fun.

  9. #9477
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbb866  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the girl who goes by the tag Grown And Sexcii? Number ends with 1500.
    That's Britney. Nice lady. In her early 40's and not small but not BBW rither. She has a solid head game. If you go for minimum donation she will use a cover for everything but the more you pay the cover comes off for BJ and even anal allowed bare for the right price. Hygiene is always on point. She is a horrible texter so it's better to call her.

  10. #9476
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbb866  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the girl who goes by the tag Grown And Sexcii? Number ends with 1500.
    That's Britney. Nice lady. In her early 40's and not small but not BBW rither. She has a solid head game. If you go for minimum donation she will use a cover for everything but the more you pay the cover comes off for BJ and even anal allowed bare for the right price. Hygiene is always on point. She is a horrible texter so it's better to call her.

  11. #9475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Amonroe.

    Is Ashley #2 (Ashley w). She's been reviewed on here plenty. Her new rates are crazy. Most I've ever paid was 80 for all access.

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the photos on Snapchat and number, I think if I am not mistaken there are 3 different April's.

    One Blonde in the Southside, one in the west end, and now amonroe795.

  12. #9474

    Utr bbbw

    For those that remember my favorite black BBW is looking for some help this weekend. Older white guys are her specialty, super head and more. If you have seen her (2367) then you know how big those all natural breasts are. Wow.

    Ring her bell and go have a good time. If you haven't had the pleasure, PM me for digits. She is close in and easy to find.

    Be safe and have fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kia.jpg‎  

  13. #9473

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Itis7  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the photos on Snapchat and number, I think if I am not mistaken there are 3 different April's.

    One Blonde in the Southside, one in the west end, and now amonroe795.

  14. #9472
    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMysterioJr  [View Original Post]
    She looks way older and a lot rounder in person. The pics she sends you looks like a young thick cute chick but when you meet in person it's an old women. Stay away.
    I enjoyed her and have no complaints. Mature lady, but not bad in my opinion. Guess ebeyis entitled to their own opinion tho.

  15. #9471

    Snapchat

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaMonger  [View Original Post]
    What's her snap chat name.
    It's Amonroe795

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape