Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,901 to 27,915 of 37366
-
01-17-19 17:40 #9466Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thanks I appreciate the heads up.
Originally Posted by ReyMysterioJr
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 17:35 #9465Senior Member

Posts: 58April
What's her snap chat name.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 11:54 #9464Senior Member

Posts: 33Stay away.
She looks way older and a lot rounder in person. The pics she sends you looks like a young thick cute chick but when you meet in person it's an old women. Stay away.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 10:51 #9463Regular Member

Posts: 9Afro dominca
Don't waste your time started of with a not so good CBJ then after only like five minutes its a knock at the door its her boyfriend so at that point I leave I would never repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28747779/
-
01-17-19 09:10 #9462Senior Member

Posts: 358Karmen
I saw a recent post on social media where Airport Teri (who apparently is Ashley B's aunt) was defending Ashley B and Karmen against someone who said they're hookers and smoking crack. The two of them were hanging out together yesterday. I think it's safe to assume any girl hanging with Ashley B is in the biz. And probably smoking crack too.
Originally Posted by TheDude1
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 02:52 #9461Senior Member

Posts: 736Your favorite girl
Kay is running a special bbcip 150 for 5 minutes 250 for 15 minutes.
-
01-17-19 01:11 #9460Regular Member

Posts: 2Quick Deal, Why not?
Had a good visit, the 40 special is for a car date.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/894175186777
-
01-16-19 21:38 #9459Senior Member

Posts: 736April
I been following April on snapchat for those who likes pic and videos porn thing she is posting and selling material on snapchat.
Aprilmoroe.
-
01-16-19 21:07 #9458Senior Member

Posts: 1084Who's that Marto?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 21:00 #9457Senior Member

Posts: 736I'm very surprised
That noone of you fuckk this new hoe low rates and lots of beef.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond.listcrawler.com/post/28748757/
-
01-16-19 20:53 #9456Senior Member

Posts: 736French? And native American?
If you give to this hoes to many options they came up with this buttshitte any way she looks like give me 250 and go fuckk yourself, she accept PayPal for what is she asking for allowance or what? Probably they don’t realize they ars hoes in fuckk hoetel
.
Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 20:43 #9455Regular Member

Posts: 2Tiffany
Her name is Tiffany -- bbw but the good kind. Curvy and solid. Great personality. BBBJ = 8 very vocal. Loves to talk dirty if that's your thing. She's kinky but only after you've seen her a few times. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 20:34 #9454Senior Member

Posts: 2019384
That's Caitlin. Can't remember who provided me the digits unless I go back through PMs, but she was decent. Had a car visit with her and she gave an ok BBBJCIM. I just never called her again mainly because I usually have better options. No disrespect, but she just seemed to be going through the motions. I'd hit her up in a pinch though.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 19:33 #9453Senior Member

Posts: 694Status
Ashley G is still on vacation, just not in Henrico.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
Teri is out and easing her way back into things. Number is the same.
-
01-16-19 19:14 #9452Senior Member

Posts: 348Implants? Lord no. Why would she ruin those amazing natural small tits with some fake ones?
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





