Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20493
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to the ad?
    Go to there is Natalie, Polish, around 40.

  2. #20492
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRoons  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to the soccer mom, in SLOOP? Not the gals south of town near the state line. This gal had a place at like. I want to say 21st and Calumet. She was awesome. Can't find her contact info. And she's disappeared for quite some time.
    I saw "Soccer Mom" about 4 years ago +/ I went thru RS2 K. I remember her condo being in the vicinity of the old RR Donnelley Building in the South Loop. I was somewhat disappointed, as the photos (body only) did not match. She was probably 40 lbs heavier. She was nice enough and I had a decent time, but was not what I expected. I'm sure it's a case of YMMV. I did not keep her contact info. Good luck with your search.

  3. #20491

    Line-ups.

    Been to a few AMP's, EMP's, LMP's but are there places in the city that have a line up? If anyone is familiar with ELB or CL in Rockford or even Geisha in Madison WI, looking for something similar to that where they offer a line up. If I find a good provider you always have to make sure they are working but at least with a line up you can pick and chose. PM me if anyone has any suggestions, definitely looking for something along those lines.

  4. #20490

    Milking table

    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan123  [View Original Post]
    It took a little while to get used to the large hole. When you first lay down, it feels like you're sinking in a little.
    If it is not a genuine milking table designed for man, but a table for a pregnant woman, it's very uncomfortable especially when an mt puts some pressure on the lower back or a butt. Moreover, tables designed to protect pregnant woman belly from pressure during massage in no way a equivalent substitution for the milking table designed for some sex games with men.

  5. #20489
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSome85  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she offers FS I think she said 160 a little to much for a massage parlor table my opinion plus 60 door fee.
    Do you have a link to the ad?

  6. #20488

    Norwood Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    Was that Rachel? I've heard good things about her.
    Yeah she offers FS I think she said 160 a little to much for a massage parlor table my opinion plus 60 door fee.

  7. #20487

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by GetSome85  [View Original Post]
    Place in Norwood park $60 for an hour was greeted by an older Lady. Got to the room got undressed to my boxer just because it did not look like that kind of place at all and come walking in a petite pretty Latina. Started the massage and she pulled off my boxers saying there in the way about 20 minuets left she turns me around and rubs around a little more then bam comes the options went with a topless HJ for 40. Best 100 spent in a good while great massage and a nice finish by a young Latina. Totally surprised me.
    Was that Rachel? I've heard good things about her.

  8. #20486

    ChicagoRubs.

    ChicagoRubs girls (archer and Ashland) are having a "booze and broads" party with a group of girls being there $20 entry, it was on their twitter and Instagram, anyone have any info what this entails?

  9. #20485

    Milking hole.

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen it because she was still working on putting it together, but she told me that it's used mostly for pregnant women. Basically it needs to be large enough to fit a larger stomach through. As long as it's comfortable to lay on, more room for her head to do it's magic is better in my view.
    It took a little while to get used to the large hole. When you first lay down, it feels like you're sinking in a little.

  10. #20484
    Quote Originally Posted by HFlyers0  [View Original Post]
    Closed up and retired from providing unfortunately.
    Did you ever get full service from her?

  11. #20483
    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her or where she went, is she still providing? She used to be out of the Pilsen hideaway but would also do outcalls independently.
    Closed up and retired from providing unfortunately.

  12. #20482

    Jenny's table

    Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan123  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jenny recently for the first time. The massage was solid and the milking table was pretty awesome. Much better than I anticipated. I don't know if it was just the milking table or her L2 finish, but both were on point. The milking hole is larger than the ones you see in porns so you (and Jenny) can maneuver around a bit.
    I haven't seen it because she was still working on putting it together, but she told me that it's used mostly for pregnant women. Basically it needs to be large enough to fit a larger stomach through. As long as it's comfortable to lay on, more room for her head to do it's magic is better in my view.

  13. #20481
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSome85  [View Original Post]
    Place in Norwood park $60 for an hour was greeted by an older Lady. Got to the room got undressed to my boxer just because it did not look like that kind of place at all and come walking in a petite pretty Latina. Started the massage and she pulled off my boxers saying there in the way about 20 minuets left she turns me around and rubs around a little more then bam comes the options went with a topless HJ for 40. Best 100 spent in a good while great massage and a nice finish by a young Latina. Totally surprised me.
    Which place is this? I'd love a latina massage. Thanks.

  14. #20480

    Miss Madisyn

    Anyone know what happened to her or where she went, is she still providing? She used to be out of the Pilsen hideaway but would also do outcalls independently.

  15. #20479
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    On the other hand we don't know how many people declined their offers, like me, for instance. At the end of the day money counts, not the fucked up attempts.
    If after this many weeks we keep hearing these reports, they have enough people willing to pay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape