Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20440

    Coding

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you ain't alone, bruh.

    Some douche nozzle unilaterally started using this coding and stuck with it until it was picked up by a few others. It's not needed and it's confusong for most people since it lacks specifics. The whole thing is ridiculous, does anyone really think any of these coding systems, like the coded $, isn't obvious to the casual oveserver. There's even a FAQ, or just read back two or three pages. This isnt helpful in shrouding whats being said.

    Ok, I'm done.

    BB, out.
    Someone finally said it. As if the codes are going to confuse the old uncle AT ALL.

  2. #20439

    L1-l3

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    What are the typical massage rates and what is the expected tip for l1 (I believe this is HE) and l2 - what's this? I am not from Chicago so I don't what these mean?
    Yeah, you ain't alone, bruh.

    Some douche nozzle unilaterally started using this coding and stuck with it until it was picked up by a few others. It's not needed and it's confusong for most people since it lacks specifics. The whole thing is ridiculous, does anyone really think any of these coding systems, like the coded $, isn't obvious to the casual oveserver. There's even a FAQ, or just read back two or three pages. This isn’t helpful in shrouding what’s being said.

    Ok, I'm done.

    BB, out.

  3. #20438

    Rates at ozone

    What are the typical massage rates and what is the expected tip for l1 (I believe this is HE) and l2 - what's this? I am not from Chicago so I don't what these mean?

  4. #20437

    More than a little nutty

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM me the number for Stacy.

    She's eccentric and a bit nutty. Has a special massage cushion.

    Last post on here for her was from Cool Patrick but this PMs are full.

    I used to get her number from TER but can't after it got shut down.
    She was great a few years back, but has declined dramatically. She literally passes out on top of you for minutes at a time. I'm not sure what drugs she's on. PM me for more.

  5. #20436
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    The behind shot looks nice but doesn't reveal much. Also, what's the damage?
    I've had time with Joanna. Maybe we didn't click but she was super lackluster, even though she was beautiful. Tried for L2 and she said she would but didn't have a condom. I was disappointed.

  6. #20435
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM me the number for Stacy.

    She's eccentric and a bit nutty. Has a special massage cushion.

    Last post on here for her was from Cool Patrick but this PMs are full.

    I used to get her number from TER but can't after it got shut down.
    Is this the Stacy you're looking for?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-escort-chicago-108620

  7. #20434

    Tipping (+1)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    For me it depends on if she's an independent contractor or not. So if she working for an agency or an AMP / lmp she's only getting a cut of the door fee and that fee may not be set by her so I tip then. If she's independent, if she wanted more she should have a higher rate. I'll still tip an independent girl but only a fraction of what I would an agency or MP girl. Same goes for non hobby related tipping as well.
    Everything that I wrote was related to NON mp provider. Furthermore, I wanted to emphasize that some extra damage or a tip may open up the menu. Good luck and stay safe.

  8. #20433

    Stacy White in Rogers Park

    Can anyone PM me the number for Stacy.

    She's eccentric and a bit nutty. Has a special massage cushion.

    Last post on here for her was from Cool Patrick but this PMs are full.

    I used to get her number from TER but can't after it got shut down.

  9. #20432

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    It's up to you, but you don't have to. Keep in mind that sometimes they camouflage attempts to upsell some additional services asking for some tips on top of the agreed and / or advertised price.
    For me it depends on if she's an independent contractor or not. So if she working for an agency or an AMP / lmp she's only getting a cut of the door fee and that fee may not be set by her so I tip then. If she's independent, if she wanted more she should have a higher rate. I'll still tip an independent girl but only a fraction of what I would an agency or MP girl. Same goes for non hobby related tipping as well.

  10. #20431

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Haven't gone outside of massage parlors. Do you tip on top of the prices listed in those ads?
    It's up to you, but you don't have to. Keep in mind that sometimes they camouflage attempts to upsell some additional services asking for some tips on top of the agreed and / or advertised price.

  11. #20430

    Sandra, chicagoland / freelance?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    So seems that some girls are great and other not so great. This one is a winner.
    Is the chicagoland sandra the same girl as here:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/133906

    Both seem to have similar shape and skin tone. But phone # on RR add is different than chicagoland.

  12. #20429

    Irving park

    Any recommendations near Irving park rd preferable east of express? Looks are important, don't like grammas and chubby girls.

  13. #20428

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    Both will be L1 only, but provide nice rubs.

    Olivia: https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts...-800-9521.html.

    Rina (reviewed here): https://missrina26.wixsite.com/rina/services-rates.
    I tried oliva 1 time. It was a terrible experience. Had to wait outside her apartment for her to answer. Than show up no make up looks just woke up and didn't take a shower. Massage was no good. Body had baby tummy and place smelled of cigarette smoke. It was not good. She wanted $$ and got her down to $. 50. Still not worth it. She was in a rush to finish clock watcher. I couldn't finish. Stay away.

  14. #20427
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    Both will be L1 only, but provide nice rubs.

    Olivia: https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts...-800-9521.html.

    Rina (reviewed here): https://missrina26.wixsite.com/rina/services-rates.
    Does Olivia allow kissing and mutual touching? Can you tell us her rates?

  15. #20426
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    The behind shot looks nice but doesn't reveal much. Also, what's the damage?
    Haven't seen Joanna and don't think other members of this board have provided a review / input on her specifically. I've seen others from the agency and damage is 140 for hhr and 180 for hr. YMMV depending on the gal and at very minimum, L1 finish with the house fee. There are upgrades on the menu for almost all the girls ranging from L2 to FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape