Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20444

    Oz

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    $220.00 for cfs and 70.00 door fee.
    I believe one of them quoted 230, I declined and she went down to 200 level, but it didn't make much difference and I declined again. IMHO, FS doesn't worth that much at the mp with a mt. They are not model like agency girls, the massage table is not a comfortable bed etc etc etc.

  2. #20443

    Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you ain't alone, bruh.

    Some douche nozzle unilaterally started using this coding and stuck with it until it was picked up by a few others. It's not needed and it's confusong for most people since it lacks specifics. The whole thing is ridiculous, does anyone really think any of these coding systems, like the coded $, isn't obvious to the casual oveserver. There's even a FAQ, or just read back two or three pages. This isnt helpful in shrouding whats being said.

    Ok, I'm done.

    BB, out.
    I agree. The codes always confuse me. I just thought I was stupid.

  3. #20442
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    In addition to a the house fee, mts at OZ are asking up to 100, sometimes EVEN more for L1 (HJ), and attempting to collect up to $140 for L2 (BJ). The place has been reviewed in great details. RTFF and think twice before going there.
    $220.00 for cfs and 70.00 door fee.

  4. #20441

    Oz

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    What are the typical massage rates and what is the expected tip for l1 (I believe this is HE) and l2 - what's this? I am not from Chicago so I don't what these mean?
    In addition to a the house fee, mts at OZ are asking up to 100, sometimes EVEN more for L1 (HJ), and attempting to collect up to $140 for L2 (BJ). The place has been reviewed in great details. RTFF and think twice before going there.

  5. #20440

    Coding

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you ain't alone, bruh.

    Some douche nozzle unilaterally started using this coding and stuck with it until it was picked up by a few others. It's not needed and it's confusong for most people since it lacks specifics. The whole thing is ridiculous, does anyone really think any of these coding systems, like the coded $, isn't obvious to the casual oveserver. There's even a FAQ, or just read back two or three pages. This isnt helpful in shrouding whats being said.

    Ok, I'm done.

    BB, out.
    Someone finally said it. As if the codes are going to confuse the old uncle AT ALL.

  6. #20439

    L1-l3

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    What are the typical massage rates and what is the expected tip for l1 (I believe this is HE) and l2 - what's this? I am not from Chicago so I don't what these mean?
    Yeah, you ain't alone, bruh.

    Some douche nozzle unilaterally started using this coding and stuck with it until it was picked up by a few others. It's not needed and it's confusong for most people since it lacks specifics. The whole thing is ridiculous, does anyone really think any of these coding systems, like the coded $, isn't obvious to the casual oveserver. There's even a FAQ, or just read back two or three pages. This isn’t helpful in shrouding what’s being said.

    Ok, I'm done.

    BB, out.

  7. #20438

    Rates at ozone

    What are the typical massage rates and what is the expected tip for l1 (I believe this is HE) and l2 - what's this? I am not from Chicago so I don't what these mean?

  8. #20437

    More than a little nutty

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM me the number for Stacy.

    She's eccentric and a bit nutty. Has a special massage cushion.

    Last post on here for her was from Cool Patrick but this PMs are full.

    I used to get her number from TER but can't after it got shut down.
    She was great a few years back, but has declined dramatically. She literally passes out on top of you for minutes at a time. I'm not sure what drugs she's on. PM me for more.

  9. #20436
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    The behind shot looks nice but doesn't reveal much. Also, what's the damage?
    I've had time with Joanna. Maybe we didn't click but she was super lackluster, even though she was beautiful. Tried for L2 and she said she would but didn't have a condom. I was disappointed.

  10. #20435
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM me the number for Stacy.

    She's eccentric and a bit nutty. Has a special massage cushion.

    Last post on here for her was from Cool Patrick but this PMs are full.

    I used to get her number from TER but can't after it got shut down.
    Is this the Stacy you're looking for?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-escort-chicago-108620

  11. #20434

    Tipping (+1)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    For me it depends on if she's an independent contractor or not. So if she working for an agency or an AMP / lmp she's only getting a cut of the door fee and that fee may not be set by her so I tip then. If she's independent, if she wanted more she should have a higher rate. I'll still tip an independent girl but only a fraction of what I would an agency or MP girl. Same goes for non hobby related tipping as well.
    Everything that I wrote was related to NON mp provider. Furthermore, I wanted to emphasize that some extra damage or a tip may open up the menu. Good luck and stay safe.

  12. #20433

    Stacy White in Rogers Park

    Can anyone PM me the number for Stacy.

    She's eccentric and a bit nutty. Has a special massage cushion.

    Last post on here for her was from Cool Patrick but this PMs are full.

    I used to get her number from TER but can't after it got shut down.

  13. #20432

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    It's up to you, but you don't have to. Keep in mind that sometimes they camouflage attempts to upsell some additional services asking for some tips on top of the agreed and / or advertised price.
    For me it depends on if she's an independent contractor or not. So if she working for an agency or an AMP / lmp she's only getting a cut of the door fee and that fee may not be set by her so I tip then. If she's independent, if she wanted more she should have a higher rate. I'll still tip an independent girl but only a fraction of what I would an agency or MP girl. Same goes for non hobby related tipping as well.

  14. #20431

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    Haven't gone outside of massage parlors. Do you tip on top of the prices listed in those ads?
    It's up to you, but you don't have to. Keep in mind that sometimes they camouflage attempts to upsell some additional services asking for some tips on top of the agreed and / or advertised price.

  15. #20430

    Sandra, chicagoland / freelance?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTisBad  [View Original Post]
    So seems that some girls are great and other not so great. This one is a winner.
    Is the chicagoland sandra the same girl as here:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/133906

    Both seem to have similar shape and skin tone. But phone # on RR add is different than chicagoland.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape