Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20453
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    On the other hand we don't know how many people declined their offers, like me, for instance. At the end of the day money counts, not the fucked up attempts.
    If after this many weeks we keep hearing these reports, they have enough people willing to pay.

  2. #20452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Massage and Full Service.

    You might want to try an indie therapist for a FS massage. Seems like getting a massage and FS at a massage parlor is a bit expensive.

  3. #20451

    Prices (+1)

    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    They are asking it because people are paying it. I hope other places don't see them doing it and start the same.
    On the other hand we don't know how many people declined their offers, like me, for instance. At the end of the day money counts, not the fucked up attempts.

  4. #20450
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    200 and above for FS in a MP, not happening.
    They are asking it because people are paying it. I hope other places don't see them doing it and start the same.

  5. #20449

    North side

    Place in Norwood park $60 for an hour was greeted by an older Lady. Got to the room got undressed to my boxer just because it did not look like that kind of place at all and come walking in a petite pretty Latina. Started the massage and she pulled off my boxers saying there in the way about 20 minuets left she turns me around and rubs around a little more then bam comes the options went with a topless HJ for 40. Best 100 spent in a good while great massage and a nice finish by a young Latina. Totally surprised me.

  6. #20448

    Ruby? Massage Evolved

    I ran across her website just now. Wasn't she possibly offering FBSM in the Gold Coast 5-6 years ago? I swear she was part of Jette's YMMV Ashiatsu network, along with that (also now legit?) busty redhead Sarah.

  7. #20447

    Yes, They Can

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    200 and above for FS in a MP, not happening.
    Unfortunately, it does happen. Fools and their money are soon parted.

  8. #20446

    Milking table

    Quote Originally Posted by ShopTarget  [View Original Post]
    Jenny Lynn in the West Burbs just got a milking table. It's an actual comfortable massage table too, not just a piece of wood with a hole carved in it like the porns. She includes her famous L2 with the 1/2-hr rate and I believe FS is available with the GFE rate.
    I visited Jenny recently for the first time. The massage was solid and the milking table was pretty awesome. Much better than I anticipated. I don't know if it was just the milking table or her L2 finish, but both were on point. The milking hole is larger than the ones you see in porns so you (and Jenny) can maneuver around a bit.

  9. #20445

    +1

    200 and above for FS in a MP, not happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    I believe one of them quoted 230, I declined and she went down to 200 level, but it didn't make much difference and I declined again. IMHO, FS doesn't worth that much at the mp with a mt. They are not model like agency girls, the massage table is not a comfortable bed etc etc etc.

  10. #20444

    Oz

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    $220.00 for cfs and 70.00 door fee.
    I believe one of them quoted 230, I declined and she went down to 200 level, but it didn't make much difference and I declined again. IMHO, FS doesn't worth that much at the mp with a mt. They are not model like agency girls, the massage table is not a comfortable bed etc etc etc.

  11. #20443

    Codes

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you ain't alone, bruh.

    Some douche nozzle unilaterally started using this coding and stuck with it until it was picked up by a few others. It's not needed and it's confusong for most people since it lacks specifics. The whole thing is ridiculous, does anyone really think any of these coding systems, like the coded $, isn't obvious to the casual oveserver. There's even a FAQ, or just read back two or three pages. This isnt helpful in shrouding whats being said.

    Ok, I'm done.

    BB, out.
    I agree. The codes always confuse me. I just thought I was stupid.

  12. #20442
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    In addition to a the house fee, mts at OZ are asking up to 100, sometimes EVEN more for L1 (HJ), and attempting to collect up to $140 for L2 (BJ). The place has been reviewed in great details. RTFF and think twice before going there.
    $220.00 for cfs and 70.00 door fee.

  13. #20441

    Oz

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    What are the typical massage rates and what is the expected tip for l1 (I believe this is HE) and l2 - what's this? I am not from Chicago so I don't what these mean?
    In addition to a the house fee, mts at OZ are asking up to 100, sometimes EVEN more for L1 (HJ), and attempting to collect up to $140 for L2 (BJ). The place has been reviewed in great details. RTFF and think twice before going there.

  14. #20440

    Coding

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you ain't alone, bruh.

    Some douche nozzle unilaterally started using this coding and stuck with it until it was picked up by a few others. It's not needed and it's confusong for most people since it lacks specifics. The whole thing is ridiculous, does anyone really think any of these coding systems, like the coded $, isn't obvious to the casual oveserver. There's even a FAQ, or just read back two or three pages. This isnt helpful in shrouding whats being said.

    Ok, I'm done.

    BB, out.
    Someone finally said it. As if the codes are going to confuse the old uncle AT ALL.

  15. #20439

    L1-l3

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    What are the typical massage rates and what is the expected tip for l1 (I believe this is HE) and l2 - what's this? I am not from Chicago so I don't what these mean?
    Yeah, you ain't alone, bruh.

    Some douche nozzle unilaterally started using this coding and stuck with it until it was picked up by a few others. It's not needed and it's confusong for most people since it lacks specifics. The whole thing is ridiculous, does anyone really think any of these coding systems, like the coded $, isn't obvious to the casual oveserver. There's even a FAQ, or just read back two or three pages. This isn’t helpful in shrouding what’s being said.

    Ok, I'm done.

    BB, out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape