Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 4886
-
01-17-19 12:16 #416Senior Member

Posts: 244Hey Big Man,
Seems like you've not had great luck so far. I had decent to good experience with these providers (link out to them, where I wrote reviews). Other providers I've known don't appear to be on the radar in the area, so I'll not clutter the post with them. As might be expected, YMMV.
Katie (left pic): https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katie-es...-castle-291247 (looks better in person).
- Really liked Katie, but she drops out of sight for extended periods. Typically hosts out of New Castle motel.
Danielle (right pic): https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/danielle...-newark-394224 (looks less-better in person).
- She was OK. She may have had an off day. Typically hosts out of Newark motel.
Feel free to PM me if you want more details.
Originally Posted by BigManInTown
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 03:51 #415Regular Member

Posts: 3White guy in his 20's? That's her bf the same one who was at the door during my session. Fellow friend warned me about giving her money to "pay for her room at the beginning and letting her "run to pay for her room" and her boyfriend coming in and kicking him out. Just proceed with caution and stick to your instincts. Any Newark / bear recommendations?
Originally Posted by BlueHen
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 15:09 #414Senior Member

Posts: 244The description looks identical to Kylie and Kristin: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4107094 I'd love to know how it goes or if others have experiences.
Originally Posted by BlueHen
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 14:00 #413Senior Member

Posts: 74Sasha (New Castle)
Any one have any info on her? Texted her today and she seems to be a cool chick. Just looking for any info Thanks.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/tasty-t...-5461-15817218
-
01-15-19 10:32 #412Senior Member

Posts: 353"Cute sweet girl next door looking for fun"
Just saw her ad in Skipthegames. Anyone have any intel on her? Supposedly located in Dover. I have my suspicions: I'd like to believe she's the real deal but her pics kinda fit the "top good to be true" category. Any feedback would be most welcome. I'm not able to copy and paste the url but I'll try to write it out correctly:
Delaware. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / cute-sweet-girl-next-door-look /524367082409.
-
01-14-19 18:11 #411Senior Member

Posts: 818Roseayee Luv
Yes, seen her ads on other sites as well, emailed a couple times back and forth, but haven't had the pleasure. Please let us know how everything goes. 😋.
Originally Posted by MikeHawk007
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 16:19 #410Senior Member

Posts: 119My body is ready
I'm probably going to see this chick, Roseayee, at the end of the day. I'll report tomorrow. If any of you guys have heard of her or know of another WOC, let me know.
https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-0093/1/346983
-
01-14-19 10:59 #409Banned Member

Posts: 566Bree
Cool hope things go well, I look forward hearing about it. I haven't hit her up because she knows who I am and that is more info than I want a girl to have. I'm sure it would be fine just crosses one of my boundaries.
Originally Posted by DEFun17
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 09:37 #408Senior Member

Posts: 114Bree
Thanks Strange. If I can get something set up I'll report back.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 09:05 #407Senior Member

Posts: 244Sadly, I did find this on her under a different number after I posted this: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...7289&p=3933249#post3933249.
It seems at least one guy didn't have a happy ending.
Originally Posted by HomeyD
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 08:44 #406Banned Member

Posts: 566Bree
While I've never dated Bree I did used to work with her at a resteraunt a few years ago and she was always nice enough. Can't really comment on her state of mind lately but she was sweet back then.
Originally Posted by DEFun17
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 08:22 #405Senior Member

Posts: 114Bree
Anyone have insight into Bree?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/beautif...-baby-15777204
-
01-14-19 07:26 #404Senior Member

Posts: 114Kera
Saw Kera last week, a little challenging trying to connect due to her moving to and Wilmington. Stopped by on my way home from work. House was clean, room was clean and didn't smell of smoke which is was a huge plus. She's very friendly, body is what you see in the pics. Started with a little light kissing, then BBBJ which was enjoyable. Cover went on then got to it. That part was okay, I prefer someone who gets into it a bit more but she was tight as someone else mentioned so that helped get the job done, LOL.
Originally Posted by CSerpnt
[View Original Post]
Also, we were chatting and she said she has a GF, yes, GF. Anyway, I would repeat in a pinch.
-
01-13-19 20:20 #403Senior Member

Posts: 244Kylie in New Castle
Been following her ads for over a week, which are posted roughly daily, but her phone number (and name) sometimes changes; description and photos are sometimes the same. 302-515-2866 seems to be the most common.
Kylie: https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/cu...-2866-15559920.
Kylie: https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/vi...-5591-15737867.
Kristin: https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/fo...-4242-15752465.
I can't find any other intel through other sites. Anyone familiar with this her?
-
01-12-19 15:47 #402Senior Member

Posts: 222Dude, that sucks. Thanks for saving a trip that was so close by. Hope you F'd her so hard the IPad fell over. LOL.
Originally Posted by InDelaware
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






