Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 4897
-
01-15-19 10:32 #412Senior Member

Posts: 353"Cute sweet girl next door looking for fun"
Just saw her ad in Skipthegames. Anyone have any intel on her? Supposedly located in Dover. I have my suspicions: I'd like to believe she's the real deal but her pics kinda fit the "top good to be true" category. Any feedback would be most welcome. I'm not able to copy and paste the url but I'll try to write it out correctly:
Delaware. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / cute-sweet-girl-next-door-look /524367082409.
-
01-14-19 18:11 #411Senior Member

Posts: 819Roseayee Luv
Yes, seen her ads on other sites as well, emailed a couple times back and forth, but haven't had the pleasure. Please let us know how everything goes. 😋.
Originally Posted by MikeHawk007
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 16:19 #410Senior Member

Posts: 119My body is ready
I'm probably going to see this chick, Roseayee, at the end of the day. I'll report tomorrow. If any of you guys have heard of her or know of another WOC, let me know.
https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-0093/1/346983
-
01-14-19 10:59 #409Banned Member

Posts: 566Bree
Cool hope things go well, I look forward hearing about it. I haven't hit her up because she knows who I am and that is more info than I want a girl to have. I'm sure it would be fine just crosses one of my boundaries.
Originally Posted by DEFun17
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 09:37 #408Senior Member

Posts: 114Bree
Thanks Strange. If I can get something set up I'll report back.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 09:05 #407Senior Member

Posts: 244Sadly, I did find this on her under a different number after I posted this: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...7289&p=3933249#post3933249.
It seems at least one guy didn't have a happy ending.
Originally Posted by HomeyD
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 08:44 #406Banned Member

Posts: 566Bree
While I've never dated Bree I did used to work with her at a resteraunt a few years ago and she was always nice enough. Can't really comment on her state of mind lately but she was sweet back then.
Originally Posted by DEFun17
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 08:22 #405Senior Member

Posts: 114Bree
Anyone have insight into Bree?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/beautif...-baby-15777204
-
01-14-19 07:26 #404Senior Member

Posts: 114Kera
Saw Kera last week, a little challenging trying to connect due to her moving to and Wilmington. Stopped by on my way home from work. House was clean, room was clean and didn't smell of smoke which is was a huge plus. She's very friendly, body is what you see in the pics. Started with a little light kissing, then BBBJ which was enjoyable. Cover went on then got to it. That part was okay, I prefer someone who gets into it a bit more but she was tight as someone else mentioned so that helped get the job done, LOL.
Originally Posted by CSerpnt
[View Original Post]
Also, we were chatting and she said she has a GF, yes, GF. Anyway, I would repeat in a pinch.
-
01-13-19 20:20 #403Senior Member

Posts: 244Kylie in New Castle
Been following her ads for over a week, which are posted roughly daily, but her phone number (and name) sometimes changes; description and photos are sometimes the same. 302-515-2866 seems to be the most common.
Kylie: https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/cu...-2866-15559920.
Kylie: https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/vi...-5591-15737867.
Kristin: https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/fo...-4242-15752465.
I can't find any other intel through other sites. Anyone familiar with this her?
-
01-12-19 15:47 #402Senior Member

Posts: 222Dude, that sucks. Thanks for saving a trip that was so close by. Hope you F'd her so hard the IPad fell over. LOL.
Originally Posted by InDelaware
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 11:42 #401Senior Member

Posts: 225The Timer.
Reminds me of Arabella James. I have wondered how to handle this type of situation. My mistake was as I see you did also once they have the donation they set the timer. I would see her- Arabella again as she is nearby and I like the look but I would have to tell her before hand that there can't be a timer set.
Originally Posted by InDelaware
[View Original Post]
CL has always said that they can see the donation but not get it until after. I usually don't have too much of a issue with laying it down on a table before hand and a reputable girl won't touch it until afterwards anyway. Possibly say to them, here is the donation and I won't touch it but it should stay here until our time is over. And if I go over in time I will be fair with you and add in a bit extra.
My guess is there must be enough hobbyists out there that are overstaying their time to make this happen but I do I think it needs to be said to these girls that we will let our other friends in the hobby know what they are doing.
I don't want to take advantage of anyone and if I really stay past my time I will offer a extra amount to show that I enjoyed myself but this business of timers and having "friends" call just before the time is up is getting old real quick.
-
01-12-19 08:30 #400Senior Member

Posts: 842Added to the list.
Thanks. I had communication issues yesterday afternoon, ghosted for 4 hours then restarted. I kind of was thinking trying this morning. But I will pass and add to my list. Man I wish the Visiting Asians were back, I haven't had any communication with them in a long time.
Originally Posted by CSerpnt
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 06:49 #399Senior Member

Posts: 145Kera - "Oh say can you "C"; By the dawns
Moved to North Wilm. Another of the not-so-good areas to visit at night. Daytime?? SURE, you can see them coming if not busy otherwise. She prefers Coke to Pepsi. Not reliable as was with prior communications; problems following through on dates. So, no intel on abode interior or her current state. T'is Winter and regrettably, with the arrival of Snow she may hop a downhill ride. Listing below from prior post.
Down scope!
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...d-wet-14855749
-
01-11-19 22:31 #398Senior Member

Posts: 842Claymont to Bear.
What's up the flight from Claymont? I see several have left the area in the past week.










Reply With Quote





