Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 7975
-
01-16-19 09:00 #1345Regular Member

Posts: 14Leena
Has anyone tried https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...2.htm?cat=6192.
-
01-16-19 06:39 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 355Nice! I'd make a detour to Norristown if the reviews are as good as the pics. Maybe I can break this crappy streak I am on.
.
Originally Posted by JaneMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 00:49 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 25Rachel
Has anyone seen Rachel from Norristown? https://independent.com.philadelphia...154/norristown.
-
01-09-19 13:33 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 987Dani
She told me the same but I got DM'ed by a member here and he was pretty certain about it. I made other plans.
Originally Posted by GoodGoodTime
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 17:50 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 166She told me she was going to, but no one wants her to get one. I feel like if a few people reach out she will.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 13:31 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 987No Dani
Can't figure out how to delete but I was told by a member she is NOT getting a room tonight (Tuesday). Sorry for the misinformation.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 11:25 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 987Dani on Tues night
I've seen her 6 times. Never disappoints. Great BBBJ and I go for cFS but she seems down for anything. Pretty wild, a real chatterbox. There's lots of pics on her website.
Originally Posted by Rlicata166
[View Original Post]
She didn’t get a room last night so she’s talking about doing so Tues night.
-
01-05-19 14:44 #1338Regular Member

Posts: 8Dani
I am interested. Have you seen her before? Couldn't find reviews of her.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 14:11 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 987Dani tonight?
She's looking to get a room if there's enough interest.
Danisworld. Org.
-
01-03-19 03:54 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 3009No problems here
I've checked listcrawler and escort Babylon is still active.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 22:26 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 2124You probably got blocked off the site I did for posting reviews of shady bitches.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 20:51 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 188Listcrawlwer
Fellas,
The last few days whenever I have tried to get onto listcrawlwer / escort babylon I get redirected to eros.com just wondering if any of you are having the same issue has anyone figured a way to stop that.
-
01-01-19 16:34 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 96KoP
Back in the 80's there were several very popular massage parlors / modeling studios in KoP. So there some history for this area.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-18 18:29 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 987Guesses
Not sure, but here's my guesses:
Originally Posted by Glhfddka
[View Original Post]
1) it's a real crossroads, lots of highways come together there.
2) affluent area.
3) lots of hotels including ones that do conventions.
4) nearby casino.
-
12-31-18 15:30 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 51Agreed, I've seen her a number of times as well. There was no problem with hygiene at all. She's a real sweet girl.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





