Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 532 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1345

  2. #1344
    Nice! I'd make a detour to Norristown if the reviews are as good as the pics. Maybe I can break this crappy streak I am on.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaneMan1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rachel from Norristown? https://independent.com.philadelphia...154/norristown.
    .

  3. #1343

    Rachel

    Has anyone seen Rachel from Norristown? https://independent.com.philadelphia...154/norristown.

  4. #1342

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGoodTime  [View Original Post]
    She told me she was going to, but no one wants her to get one. I feel like if a few people reach out she will.
    She told me the same but I got DM'ed by a member here and he was pretty certain about it. I made other plans.

  5. #1341
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Can't figure out how to delete but I was told by a member she is NOT getting a room tonight (Tuesday). Sorry for the misinformation.
    She told me she was going to, but no one wants her to get one. I feel like if a few people reach out she will.

  6. #1340

    No Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 6 times. Never disappoints. Great BBBJ and I go for cFS but she seems down for anything. Pretty wild, a real chatterbox. There's lots of pics on her website.

    She didnt get a room last night so shes talking about doing so Tues night.
    Can't figure out how to delete but I was told by a member she is NOT getting a room tonight (Tuesday). Sorry for the misinformation.

  7. #1339

    Dani on Tues night

    Quote Originally Posted by Rlicata166  [View Original Post]
    I am interested. Have you seen her before? Couldn't find reviews of her.
    I've seen her 6 times. Never disappoints. Great BBBJ and I go for cFS but she seems down for anything. Pretty wild, a real chatterbox. There's lots of pics on her website.

    She didn’t get a room last night so she’s talking about doing so Tues night.

  8. #1338

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    She's looking to get a room if there's enough interest.

    Danisworld. Org.
    I am interested. Have you seen her before? Couldn't find reviews of her.

  9. #1337

    Dani tonight?

    She's looking to get a room if there's enough interest.

    Danisworld. Org.

  10. #1336

    No problems here

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    The last few days whenever I have tried to get onto listcrawlwer / escort babylon I get redirected to eros.com just wondering if any of you are having the same issue has anyone figured a way to stop that.
    I've checked listcrawler and escort Babylon is still active.

  11. #1335
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    The last few days whenever I have tried to get onto listcrawlwer / escort babylon I get redirected to eros.com just wondering if any of you are having the same issue has anyone figured a way to stop that.
    You probably got blocked off the site I did for posting reviews of shady bitches.

  12. #1334

    Listcrawlwer

    Fellas,

    The last few days whenever I have tried to get onto listcrawlwer / escort babylon I get redirected to eros.com just wondering if any of you are having the same issue has anyone figured a way to stop that.

  13. #1333

    KoP

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, but here's my guesses:

    1) it's a real crossroads, lots of highways come together there.

    2) affluent area.

    3) lots of hotels including ones that do conventions.

    4) nearby casino.
    Back in the 80's there were several very popular massage parlors / modeling studios in KoP. So there some history for this area.

  14. #1332

    Guesses

    Quote Originally Posted by Glhfddka  [View Original Post]
    Got a random question. How come it feels like in the Philly area, KOP to Plymouth Meeting that part of town seems very popular, especially for agencies and ladies visiting the area? What is it about there that makes it popular? The shopping? Its a nice area I guess, but I wish people the action were a little further south or even just in Philly itself so its less of a hike for me.
    Not sure, but here's my guesses:

    1) it's a real crossroads, lots of highways come together there.

    2) affluent area.

    3) lots of hotels including ones that do conventions.

    4) nearby casino.

  15. #1331
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a bunch and have never had an issue with hygiene. She's usually fresh out of the shower. She smokes so some might have an issue with that but other than that it's been nothing but great experiences. She just posted on switter that she's looking for a date today. I would give her a whirl.
    Agreed, I've seen her a number of times as well. There was no problem with hygiene at all. She's a real sweet girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape