Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,931 to 27,945 of 37366
-
01-15-19 00:51 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 435Yes sir she sure is.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 22:49 #9435Senior Member

Posts: 1333She is thicc.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/thick-voluptuous-bbw-540-418-0/499236016851
-
01-14-19 20:33 #9434Senior Member

Posts: 1775That's funny?
Originally Posted by SteelRod
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 18:48 #9433Senior Member

Posts: 166Raidersgal
She was recently married. Current post on her FB page says she was a victim of domestic violence. Guess the hubby found out she was in the game. LOL.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 17:46 #9432Senior Member

Posts: 144That is her. I checked SA but nothing. If you happen to find her ad, feel free to PM me with a link / details if you don't want to post on the open forum.
Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 16:08 #9431Regular Member

Posts: 5Red
Just meet with this lovely lady for second time personality and skills are top notch. Hit me up for details.
-
01-14-19 15:30 #9430Senior Member

Posts: 33Sydney Delilah
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-4361/2/425901
I'm sure she's been reviewed here but have ya had any bad experiences with her? Tried texting her and setup a time but she never responded til hours later. I also asked if she really was Australian and she went off on me. Texted a few more times and thought everything was good to go then she goes off again.
-
01-14-19 15:15 #9429Senior Member

Posts: 132I'd like some of that IHOP LOL. Does she have an ad?
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 15:04 #9428Senior Member

Posts: 317Terri
I just dropped her off and had a very enjoyable hour. She is quite personable and skilled beyond the normal provider. She was never a spinner so don't ask, but she is smart comfortable and friendly. Be safe and enjoy.
-
01-14-19 14:43 #9427Senior Member

Posts: 435It's The Kind I Like
Ahh yeah she is stack like butter milk pankcakes LOL definitely will like to see this one.
-
01-14-19 12:08 #9426Senior Member

Posts: 435Smh damn sorry to hear that happen to you thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 10:17 #9425Senior Member

Posts: 88Alex. Pass
I went and saw Alex yesterday. Her ad doesn't show face pics but she looked to have a great rack and ass. Took me forever to get in touch but once she finally responded she was quick to set up the meet. Met her at a lousy place off Midlo. Not the worst one in the world but I knew I was rolling the dice. When she greeted me I was fairly pleased with her looks. Great set of tits and a nice round ass. Handed over the. 8 donation and then we got to it.
Her BJ skills are pretty lackluster. She just stood over the bed bobbing up and down with the same repetitive motion. Once I was ready we donned the hat and went for mish. That's when I got a whiff of the unpleasantness down below. It didn't knock me over but it was present enough to make me pause and then I decided I'd rather just go for an oral finish.
This girl is nice and has a sweet demeanor but the hygiene just isn't there and her mouth doesn't make up for it. Save it for the next one. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...z/079177069086.
-
01-14-19 09:36 #9424Senior Member

Posts: 475China
Here is a current ad.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/face-...71818-15782320
-
01-14-19 07:42 #9423Senior Member

Posts: 580Jinx
Yes she is and she does her job well.
Originally Posted by Rbb866
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 07:41 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 580Jinx
Yes, very real.
Originally Posted by RvaMonger
[View Original Post]
Head 10+.
Her pussy is super tight and wet, she's a little pricy but well worth it.










Reply With Quote





