Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,946 to 27,960 of 37356
-
01-13-19 18:42 #9411Senior Member

Posts: 1333Removed all doubt
Not wanting to have private business be discussed on an open forum has nothing to do with morals, it is about discretion.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
-
01-13-19 18:24 #9410Senior Member

Posts: 1084Text her twice and trying to get a quick CBJ. Pics look good. If it works out I'll post a review.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 18:10 #9409Regular Member

Posts: 20Hopewell girl
-
01-13-19 17:43 #9408Senior Member

Posts: 336Moral High Horsr
So this woman is on her moral high horse because she's married now? She's upset that guys are still throwing her name around because she's married? I notice you said "she's not interested in seeing new clients". So her morality really isn't that strong, since she's still seeing old customers. This is laughable.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 15:57 #9407Senior Member

Posts: 144Speaking of Chargers getting spanked today and nice BBW's, whatever happened to Raidersgal? She still around?
Originally Posted by ChargersFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 15:03 #9406Senior Member

Posts: 435Jade MILF I Will Pass
Nevermind on this provider I was texting her ask any bare service available ? She told me I need to show her paper work I will pass.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 14:41 #9405Senior Member

Posts: 115Just saw her and she wasn't too happy her name is still out there. She told me to tell you guys she is married and not interested in seeing new clients. Sorry guys.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 13:42 #9404Senior Member

Posts: 115Karmen
See her regularly. She is literally on the way over now. She lives in New Kent now. Have done some kinky shit with her. She is out of the game in the sense that she does not post. But still very active and tells me she needs help.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 13:23 #9403Senior Member

Posts: 1774Got to be even older than that. I saw her 2 years ago and she looked NOWHERE as good as the pics. They were definitely her pics but far removed in time.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 11:27 #9402Senior Member

Posts: 132There was another review recently about her offering bareback services. I'm not into that but some people might.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 11:26 #9401Senior Member

Posts: 435Jade MILF
I have a another one LOL mongers have you seen her before ? I saw her ad of cityxguide any info I would greatly appreciate it.
-
01-13-19 11:23 #9400Senior Member

Posts: 435True thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 09:19 #9399Senior Member

Posts: 317Tee
She is all over STG since the first of the year.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/935318037948
-
01-13-19 09:12 #9398Senior Member

Posts: 435Tee Have You Seen Her ???
I seen this provider before only 1 time and that was last December of 2017 I was wondering if any monger has seen her lately ? Things may have change since then any info please let me know thanks I appreciate it.
-
01-13-19 07:28 #9397Senior Member

Posts: 348Pics look good.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





