Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9428
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R  [View Original Post]
    I think I ran across Raidersgal on SA. I am trying to find the profile. Think she was in the West Broad Village area.
    That is her. I checked SA but nothing. If you happen to find her ad, feel free to PM me with a link / details if you don't want to post on the open forum.

  2. #9427

    Red

    Just meet with this lovely lady for second time personality and skills are top notch. Hit me up for details.

  3. #9426

    Sydney Delilah

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-4361/2/425901

    I'm sure she's been reviewed here but have ya had any bad experiences with her? Tried texting her and setup a time but she never responded til hours later. I also asked if she really was Australian and she went off on me. Texted a few more times and thought everything was good to go then she goes off again.

  4. #9425
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    Ahh yeah she is stack like butter milk pankcakes LOL definitely will like to see this one.
    I'd like some of that IHOP LOL. Does she have an ad?

  5. #9424

    Terri

    I just dropped her off and had a very enjoyable hour. She is quite personable and skilled beyond the normal provider. She was never a spinner so don't ask, but she is smart comfortable and friendly. Be safe and enjoy.

  6. #9423

    It's The Kind I Like

    Ahh yeah she is stack like butter milk pankcakes LOL definitely will like to see this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 335540956760MzAwNjg5Njk5Mw.jpg‎  

  7. #9422
    Quote Originally Posted by THXengineer  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Alex yesterday. Her ad doesn't show face pics but she looked to have a great rack and ass. Took me forever to get in touch but once she finally responded she was quick to set up the meet. Met her at a lousy place off Midlo. Not the worst one in the world but I knew I was rolling the dice. When she greeted me I was fairly pleased with her looks. Great set of tits and a nice round ass. Handed over the. 8 donation and then we got to it.

    Her BJ skills are pretty lackluster. She just stood over the bed bobbing up and down with the same repetitive motion. Once I was ready we donned the hat and went for mish. That's when I got a whiff of the unpleasantness down below. It didn't knock me over but it was present enough to make me pause and then I decided I'd rather just go for an oral finish.

    This girl is nice and has a sweet demeanor but the hygiene just isn't there and her mouth doesn't make up for it. Save it for the next one. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...z/079177069086.
    Smh damn sorry to hear that happen to you thanks for the report.

  8. #9421

    Alex. Pass

    I went and saw Alex yesterday. Her ad doesn't show face pics but she looked to have a great rack and ass. Took me forever to get in touch but once she finally responded she was quick to set up the meet. Met her at a lousy place off Midlo. Not the worst one in the world but I knew I was rolling the dice. When she greeted me I was fairly pleased with her looks. Great set of tits and a nice round ass. Handed over the. 8 donation and then we got to it.

    Her BJ skills are pretty lackluster. She just stood over the bed bobbing up and down with the same repetitive motion. Once I was ready we donned the hat and went for mish. That's when I got a whiff of the unpleasantness down below. It didn't knock me over but it was present enough to make me pause and then I decided I'd rather just go for an oral finish.

    This girl is nice and has a sweet demeanor but the hygiene just isn't there and her mouth doesn't make up for it. Save it for the next one. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...z/079177069086.

  9. #9420

    China

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I seen many of her ads she looks good I'm no into asians but she looks cute like london any fresh review of her??


    https://escortalligator.com.richmond.listcrawler.com/post/24219726/China
    Here is a current ad.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/face-...71818-15782320

  10. #9419

    Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbb866  [View Original Post]
    Any info? She's got nice boobs and nips if she is real.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...80611/Hopewell
    Yes she is and she does her job well.

  11. #9418

    Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to find out.
    Yes, very real.

    Head 10+.

    Her pussy is super tight and wet, she's a little pricy but well worth it.

  12. #9417

    Hopewell

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbb866  [View Original Post]
    Any info? She's got nice boobs and nips if she is real.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...80611/Hopewell
    I'd love to find out.

  13. #9416
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckMaster  [View Original Post]
    She moved to OBX, if memory serves me right.
    Can't find the profile, but if this is her she was / is on SA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1dbb1891f6ced4e1859cf3a916bbd4b64be8a4db-1.jpg‎  

  14. #9415
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Chargers getting spanked today and nice BBW's, whatever happened to Raidersgal? She still around?
    I think I ran across Raidersgal on SA. I am trying to find the profile. Think she was in the West Broad Village area.

  15. #9414
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Chargers getting spanked today and nice BBW's, whatever happened to Raidersgal? She still around?
    She moved to OBX, if memory serves me right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape