Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 928 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 13918
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3688

    Off the hook info

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28658491/2033

    60 for 30.

    Nice girl.

    Bigger than pics.

    Good BBBJ.

    Sex ok.

    Will not repeat.
    You're the man Slayer. Always short to the point info. Thanks brother.

  2. #3687
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFoxOP  [View Original Post]
    Sorry forgot to list her website in precious play.

    CameronSloane.com

    Anyone had her?
    I blame American men for lowering the standards of what's beautiful. 10 years ago I was in Colombia and Venezuela, I fuck models 10/10 women. For the price this Cameron sloane woman is charging you can fuck 8 girls that are 10/10 In the beauty scale.

    1000 $ for 1 hr with that face!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1ADA9FAC-0EA0-48DE-A392-1BBF37DF01F9.jpeg‎  

  3. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    That's 10 trips to the Asian Palace.
    Or 20 visits to Latina Houses.

  4. #3685
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28658491/2033

    60 for 30.

    Nice girl.

    Bigger than pics.

    Good BBBJ.

    Sex ok.

    Will not repeat.

  5. #3684

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Good luck. I hope it's worth a grand!
    Exactly my point!!

  6. #3683
    Those are all fake. The last one is a pornstar named Stacy Sunshine or something like that. I have some vids of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee1  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen. I have been on the ground for 2 days in Vegas down on the strip and I have already grown tired of the casino girls. I will add full report soon. Between GPS, drinks, BS and walking everywhere looking I'm over it. Got lots of numbers had a bland session with an attractive casino girl. All that being said looking for escort to come to my hotel and have a fairly open menu and is enthusiastic. I've read reviews and most all decent reviews are incall. Any advice would be appreciated.

    A few that caught my eye this morning.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978729

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2162364

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932039

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2990007

    Model looks not necessary, but enthusiasm is.

  7. #3682

    Lmfao.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvRocks  [View Original Post]
    Sorry not for those rates 1000 base for an HR. Too much to risk if she isn't up to par.
    Good luck. I hope it's worth a grand!

  8. #3681
    Quote Originally Posted by MattSack2  [View Original Post]
    Kat Kovell.
    http://www.katkovell.com/

  9. #3680

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee1  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen. I have been on the ground for 2 days in Vegas down on the strip and I have already grown tired of the casino girls. I will add full report soon. Between GPS, drinks, BS and walking everywhere looking I'm over it. Got lots of numbers had a bland session with an attractive casino girl. All that being said looking for escort to come to my hotel and have a fairly open menu and is enthusiastic. I've read reviews and most all decent reviews are incall. Any advice would be appreciated.

    A few that caught my eye this morning.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978729

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2162364

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932039

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2990007

    Model looks not necessary, but enthusiasm is.
    Kat Kovell.

  10. #3679

    Mature escort.

    Good morning gentlemen. I have been on the ground for 2 days in Vegas down on the strip and I have already grown tired of the casino girls. I will add full report soon. Between GPS, drinks, BS and walking everywhere looking I'm over it. Got lots of numbers had a bland session with an attractive casino girl. All that being said looking for escort to come to my hotel and have a fairly open menu and is enthusiastic. I've read reviews and most all decent reviews are incall. Any advice would be appreciated.

    A few that caught my eye this morning.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978729

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2162364

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932039

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2990007

    Model looks not necessary, but enthusiasm is.

  11. #3678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFoxOP  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone have any info on her? Coming to LV and interested.
    I truly hope you are not paying 1 k to see her. Be smart, spend a few minutes doing research, you can find a hotter one for less than half that price.

  12. #3677
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFoxOP  [View Original Post]
    Sorry forgot to list her website in precious play.

    CameronSloane.com

    Anyone had her?
    $1,000 an hour!? Holy GPS Batman!

  13. #3676

    Cameron

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFoxOP  [View Original Post]
    Sorry forgot to list her website in precious play.

    CameronSloane.com

    Anyone had her?
    Sorry not for those rates 1000 base for an HR. Too much to risk if she isn't up to par.

  14. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFoxOP  [View Original Post]
    Sorry forgot to list her website in precious play.

    CameronSloane.com

    Anyone had her?
    Her rates start at 1 K for an hour? Take the plunge and let us know.

  15. #3674
    Sorry forgot to list her website in precious play.

    CameronSloane.com

    Anyone had her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape