Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 13918
-
01-15-19 07:21 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 125Off the hook info
You're the man Slayer. Always short to the point info. Thanks brother.
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 23:16 #3687Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484I blame American men for lowering the standards of what's beautiful. 10 years ago I was in Colombia and Venezuela, I fuck models 10/10 women. For the price this Cameron sloane woman is charging you can fuck 8 girls that are 10/10 In the beauty scale.
Originally Posted by JonFoxOP
[View Original Post]
1000 $ for 1 hr with that face!
-
01-14-19 22:12 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 191Or 20 visits to Latina Houses.
Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 19:44 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28658491/2033
60 for 30.
Nice girl.
Bigger than pics.
Good BBBJ.
Sex ok.
Will not repeat.
-
01-14-19 19:08 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 34Lmfao
Exactly my point!!
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 12:51 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 356Those are all fake. The last one is a pornstar named Stacy Sunshine or something like that. I have some vids of her.
Originally Posted by Yankee1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 12:24 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 1482Lmfao.
Good luck. I hope it's worth a grand!
Originally Posted by LvRocks
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 11:30 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 56http://www.katkovell.com/
Originally Posted by MattSack2
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 10:24 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 68Milf
Kat Kovell.
Originally Posted by Yankee1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 10:10 #3679Banned Member

Posts: 115Mature escort.
Good morning gentlemen. I have been on the ground for 2 days in Vegas down on the strip and I have already grown tired of the casino girls. I will add full report soon. Between GPS, drinks, BS and walking everywhere looking I'm over it. Got lots of numbers had a bland session with an attractive casino girl. All that being said looking for escort to come to my hotel and have a fairly open menu and is enthusiastic. I've read reviews and most all decent reviews are incall. Any advice would be appreciated.
A few that caught my eye this morning.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978729
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2162364
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932039
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2990007
Model looks not necessary, but enthusiasm is.
-
01-14-19 09:11 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 1570I truly hope you are not paying 1 k to see her. Be smart, spend a few minutes doing research, you can find a hotter one for less than half that price.
Originally Posted by JonFoxOP
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 00:40 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 175$1,000 an hour!? Holy GPS Batman!
Originally Posted by JonFoxOP
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 20:55 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 34Cameron
Sorry not for those rates 1000 base for an HR. Too much to risk if she isn't up to par.
Originally Posted by JonFoxOP
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 19:06 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 193Her rates start at 1 K for an hour? Take the plunge and let us know.
Originally Posted by JonFoxOP
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 15:23 #3674Regular Member

Posts: 19Sorry forgot to list her website in precious play.
CameronSloane.com
Anyone had her?









Reply With Quote





