Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7371
-
01-18-19 20:14 #546Senior Member

Posts: 309Is this the same girl?
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jocelyn-...ngfield-389177
-
01-18-19 15:01 #545Senior Member

Posts: 502Amy.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/057012618734
Had an appt today w / Amy.
Couldn't host so we did a car date.
BBBJ CIMw / Swallow for 30. Price was a bargain so I thought what the hell.
Picked her up, smelled like smoke. Face, not too bad, but not exactly pretty, could evaluate her body due to winter clothes.
LE check, went to a spot she picked, parking lot w / tons of traffic on the road. Kind nervous! Felt very vulnerable.
Got to business, head game was sub par. Couldn't get me hard. No handy help, no DT, mouth was wet, but no suction.
She asked if I was OK. I said, it's not me!
I took matters into my own hands, told her to get ready, she was, didn't miss a drop. That's the best thing I can say.
Would not repeat. I guess you get what you pay for.
Kev.
-
01-16-19 23:36 #544Senior Member

Posts: 207Legit Provider
I've seen her a few times now since my initial visit. She's legitimately cute with a tight little body and nice sized boobs. Tight kitty too. She's full GFE and willing to let her regulars go BB, but I'm personally not willing to risk it. She usually only posts once or twice when she's in the area. If you're a regular you should have her info. My only complaint is she smokes and you end up smelling like an ashtray when you leave.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/909844801583
-
01-15-19 14:20 #543Senior Member

Posts: 101She's not even white, the pics are not her, she's a disgusting PR girl with a BAD crack habit, little black beans for teeth, the smell will have you running, AVOID. She works with that girl "melissa" aka becky whos been posting for years and years to fuel her crack habit, both are thieves.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 12:24 #542Senior Member

Posts: 214Don't know if she's legit, but she's been doing a lot more of using filters and bad photoshop on her pics lately. Her less touched up pics seem to show a good few bruises.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 09:37 #541Senior Member

Posts: 399Check back a few pages
I believe she has a report. Something about taking a tampon out of her ass grossed out the monger and so he left.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 07:05 #540Senior Member

Posts: 485Kayleeeona
Anybody know if this ones legit. Sounds hot she lives dirty talk and being recorded.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-wild-amazing-horney-23-yr/262313074605
-
01-12-19 18:02 #539Senior Member

Posts: 214Looks like the arm tat is new since she got arrested last year.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
Funny how her sister said she's out of the biz these days, and a couple weeks later, right around when her probation likely ended, she was back at it.
-
01-12-19 17:00 #538Senior Member

Posts: 207Ebony Spinner.
I visited her about a month ago. Didn't live far from me. Thought she wasn't serious at first as it took a while for a response. After she gave me her address Iooked it up on google maps. Got to the house around 5 am. She came out and brought me inside. It's a dump in there and there like 3 other providers all sitting at a table. Recognized that calls herself Trouble. Anyway she's tiny. Clean though. Doesn't look like a user. Once we got into the room she opted to use her cell phone as a light. Not sure why. I put a condom on and she gave me a little head. Nothing special. Was already hard anyway. She basically only let me go missionary, and only partially at that. She kept complaining that I was too big. I just finished up, and was on my way. Wouldn't repeat.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/464780891948
-
01-12-19 16:03 #537Senior Member

Posts: 207Three Rivers.
Saw this one last night. Had her send me a few updated pics since all the ones she posts are old. Got kinda sketched out being in that area late at night. Called to set things up before I left work and headed straight there. Sat outside for a while before she told me exactly where to go. She's actually attractive. Didn't see any needle marks, had nice boobs and was clean. Just a consistent cough. It was 60 for qv. Gave her the money, put on the condom (thought she didn't have one at first) then got right to it. Had a bit of convo while in the act LOL. She got into it a bit, but nothing outstanding. Would repeat tho.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/676154500805
-
01-10-19 23:49 #536Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 11Back in mass
Hey guys. I'm Jenny and thanks guys for all the support! I'm back in Springfield. Hope to see ya soon!
-
01-10-19 14:46 #535Senior Member

Posts: 93RE: Where are all the Asian woman?
EVERgleam? Is that like the blue lights on top of your car. 3 posts and you are asking things like this. Put up some experiences and share a thing or two.
Originally Posted by EverGleam19
[View Original Post]
You should change your name to handcuffcity.
-
01-09-19 18:40 #534Regular Member

Posts: 4Where are all the Asian woman?
There used to be a ton of affordable Asian women in westside behind riverdale road and a few exits before hartford. Where did they go or where do they post now?
-
01-08-19 17:27 #533Senior Member

Posts: 667Would not recommend. She is prob just trying to make an excuse for her BF to be there while offering service as its getting too cold for him to hide outside. I do not think its wise to have "another man" present as anything can happen.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 17:12 #532Senior Member

Posts: 214No way to know for sure (well, without going for it), but she is notorious for offering a lot, and coming through on very very little, as well as being very full of herself while what little she offered was nothing special.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
Between this and her recent bukkake posts, it seems like she's basically trying to make guys pay full, one-on-one prices for getting to be there while her bf gets most of the attention.








Reply With Quote





