Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7368
-
01-07-19 17:12 #543Senior Member

Posts: 214No way to know for sure (well, without going for it), but she is notorious for offering a lot, and coming through on very very little, as well as being very full of herself while what little she offered was nothing special.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
Between this and her recent bukkake posts, it seems like she's basically trying to make guys pay full, one-on-one prices for getting to be there while her bf gets most of the attention.
-
01-07-19 17:06 #542Senior Member

Posts: 1659What is Leigh up to?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/408721259022
According to the ad, she wants DP.
I recall her being prissy, requiring an extensive screening and charging too much for a decent, clothed BJ.
Why do I feel there is a lot more to this story? Also, I would steer clear since she never gave me any indication that much more was on the menu other than BJ unless you paid a shit-ton and were a repeat consumer (that didn't mind her BF being near by).
Is this for real or some kind of set-up?
-
01-05-19 15:50 #541Senior Member

Posts: 66Check escort index. They still kicking around enfield. Not sure if any in springfield. Had a 203 area code.
Originally Posted by WarKing21
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 12:54 #540Senior Member

Posts: 1048Asian Escort.
I saw a very beautiful Asian escort in Framingham one time. You'll probably have the best luck finding one in the Boston area. That's my guess. I also picked up an Asian SW about 6 years ago. She was dressed well and looked normal. But she made the eye contact and she was on Main Street Worcester. So I pulled over and she hopped in.
Good luck.
Asian women in general can be very affectionate to American men. You could potentially convert the right one.
Originally Posted by WarKing21
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 22:19 #539Regular Member

Posts: 23Asian Escort.
Hey guys, so I'm trying to cross this off the list.
-
01-03-19 09:45 #538Regular Member

Posts: 4http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/851632775501
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
She looks better than the pics. Very tall and very young, but legal. Toothy BJ, so skip that and go right for the very tight pussy. Only does car dates, but knows of a hotel for 50. Her prices seem to be fluid for how well she knows you. Works at the local Dunkies.
-
01-03-19 08:43 #537Regular Member

Posts: 4Hey guys looking for some, look no farther 100%skilled&
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/819600836679
Not bad. 3 out of 5. Very tall, close to 6'. Only does car dates but seems open to being taken home and is open to video. Very chill and open, younger than her ad says, she is 20. Bad BJ, very toothy but she will take the load in her mouth but will spit. Super tight pussy and brings a couple condoms. She is very welcoming during sex, talks you into it and then talks dirty. Much better looking than the pics, she would be rated higher if she could host. Quality, just have a good backseat.
-
01-03-19 07:19 #536Senior Member

Posts: 207She is. Used to post on BP as well. I saw her once at the 6 in w. Spfld. This was last yr sometime before BP went down. Was 1. 2 for half. Looked nothing like her pics. Pics are very filtered. No kissing and a lot of restrictions. Wasn't worth it imo.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 06:40 #535Senior Member

Posts: 399I've seen her place
It's been a while but her place is near the park, older but nice large single family house, clean, her spot was on the top floor. I ran into scheduling issues with her before. Watched? LEO in sprfld have bigger fish to fry. YMMV.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 17:09 #534Senior Member

Posts: 1048Ebony
I have been in contact with her today already. Thank you Big dog for the quick response. As a first time visitor should I be wary of the neighborhood? Has this woman been Doing this in the same spot long enough that she may be watched? I appreciate the provider tip as that's exactly what I've asked for. Now I just want to make sure it's a safe situation. For those of you who have seen her in the past how was the in call location?
Originally Posted by JustForthI
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 16:41 #533Senior Member

Posts: 49She got busted a while back for selling coke and H.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 13:17 #532Senior Member

Posts: 1048Ms Ebony
If we find her info, please share. Forest park is right near my work.
Originally Posted by FTD247
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 10:49 #531Senior Member

Posts: 502Post #508
'Nuff said.
-
01-02-19 04:52 #530Senior Member

Posts: 42Ms ebony
Absolutely great, but I'm not sure she is still active.
-
01-01-19 18:23 #529Senior Member

Posts: 1048Response to my ad.
This is supposedly a husband and wife team. The husband answered my ad. He says they live right outside Sturbridge. He saying only 1. 25 for the session. Which sounds a little too good to be true. He has emailed me over the last Few days which makes him more credible to me.
Does anyone know of a husband and wife team near Sturbridge with a really hot wife?










Reply With Quote




