Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 492 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Yes, its hard to schedule with her as she doesn't really answer. She is a user, definitely saw marks on the arms last time we met. Use a condom. She has great tits and a tight kitty. I would repeat whenever she answers.

  2. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    That'd be her. Forgot about those pics.

  3. #547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    She is all that and.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times now since my initial visit. She's legitimately cute with a tight little body and nice sized boobs. Tight kitty too. She's full GFE and willing to let her regulars go BB, but I'm personally not willing to risk it. She usually only posts once or twice when she's in the area. If you're a regular you should have her info. My only complaint is she smokes and you end up smelling like an ashtray when you leave.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/909844801583
    Tons of genital warts on her butt-hole. I wouldn't recommend BB!

  4. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times now since my initial visit. She's legitimately cute with a tight little body and nice sized boobs. Tight kitty too. She's full GFE and willing to let her regulars go BB, but I'm personally not willing to risk it. She usually only posts once or twice when she's in the area. If you're a regular you should have her info. My only complaint is she smokes and you end up smelling like an ashtray when you leave.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/909844801583
    Is this the same girl?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jocelyn-...ngfield-389177

  5. #545

    Amy.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/057012618734

    Had an appt today w / Amy.

    Couldn't host so we did a car date.

    BBBJ CIMw / Swallow for 30. Price was a bargain so I thought what the hell.

    Picked her up, smelled like smoke. Face, not too bad, but not exactly pretty, could evaluate her body due to winter clothes.

    LE check, went to a spot she picked, parking lot w / tons of traffic on the road. Kind nervous! Felt very vulnerable.

    Got to business, head game was sub par. Couldn't get me hard. No handy help, no DT, mouth was wet, but no suction.

    She asked if I was OK. I said, it's not me!

    I took matters into my own hands, told her to get ready, she was, didn't miss a drop. That's the best thing I can say.

    Would not repeat. I guess you get what you pay for.

    Kev.

  6. #544

    Legit Provider

    I've seen her a few times now since my initial visit. She's legitimately cute with a tight little body and nice sized boobs. Tight kitty too. She's full GFE and willing to let her regulars go BB, but I'm personally not willing to risk it. She usually only posts once or twice when she's in the area. If you're a regular you should have her info. My only complaint is she smokes and you end up smelling like an ashtray when you leave.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/909844801583

  7. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if this ones legit. Sounds hot she lives dirty talk and being recorded.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-wild-amazing-horney-23-yr/262313074605
    She's not even white, the pics are not her, she's a disgusting PR girl with a BAD crack habit, little black beans for teeth, the smell will have you running, AVOID. She works with that girl "melissa" aka becky whos been posting for years and years to fuel her crack habit, both are thieves.

  8. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if this ones legit. Sounds hot she lives dirty talk and being recorded.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-wild-amazing-horney-23-yr/262313074605
    Don't know if she's legit, but she's been doing a lot more of using filters and bad photoshop on her pics lately. Her less touched up pics seem to show a good few bruises.

  9. #541

    Check back a few pages

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if this ones legit. Sounds hot she lives dirty talk and being recorded.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-wild-amazing-horney-23-yr/262313074605
    I believe she has a report. Something about taking a tampon out of her ass grossed out the monger and so he left.

  10. #540

    Kayleeeona

    Anybody know if this ones legit. Sounds hot she lives dirty talk and being recorded.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-wild-amazing-horney-23-yr/262313074605

  11. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one last night. Had her send me a few updated pics since all the ones she posts are old. Got kinda sketched out being in that area late at night. Called to set things up before I left work and headed straight there. Sat outside for a while before she told me exactly where to go. She's actually attractive. Didn't see any needle marks, had nice boobs and was clean. Just a consistent cough. It was 60 for qv. Gave her the money, put on the condom (thought she didn't have one at first) then got right to it. Had a bit of convo while in the act LOL. She got into it a bit, but nothing outstanding. Would repeat tho.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/676154500805
    Looks like the arm tat is new since she got arrested last year.

    Funny how her sister said she's out of the biz these days, and a couple weeks later, right around when her probation likely ended, she was back at it.

  12. #538

    Ebony Spinner.

    I visited her about a month ago. Didn't live far from me. Thought she wasn't serious at first as it took a while for a response. After she gave me her address Iooked it up on google maps. Got to the house around 5 am. She came out and brought me inside. It's a dump in there and there like 3 other providers all sitting at a table. Recognized that calls herself Trouble. Anyway she's tiny. Clean though. Doesn't look like a user. Once we got into the room she opted to use her cell phone as a light. Not sure why. I put a condom on and she gave me a little head. Nothing special. Was already hard anyway. She basically only let me go missionary, and only partially at that. She kept complaining that I was too big. I just finished up, and was on my way. Wouldn't repeat.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/464780891948

  13. #537

    Three Rivers.

    Saw this one last night. Had her send me a few updated pics since all the ones she posts are old. Got kinda sketched out being in that area late at night. Called to set things up before I left work and headed straight there. Sat outside for a while before she told me exactly where to go. She's actually attractive. Didn't see any needle marks, had nice boobs and was clean. Just a consistent cough. It was 60 for qv. Gave her the money, put on the condom (thought she didn't have one at first) then got right to it. Had a bit of convo while in the act LOL. She got into it a bit, but nothing outstanding. Would repeat tho.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/676154500805

  14. #536

    Back in mass

    Hey guys. I'm Jenny and thanks guys for all the support! I'm back in Springfield. Hope to see ya soon!

  15. #535

    RE: Where are all the Asian woman?

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGleam19  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a ton of affordable Asian women in westside behind riverdale road and a few exits before hartford. Where did they go or where do they post now?
    EVERgleam? Is that like the blue lights on top of your car. 3 posts and you are asking things like this. Put up some experiences and share a thing or two.

    You should change your name to handcuffcity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape