Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,156 to 28,170 of 30768
-
01-09-19 04:57 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 38Re: Aminah Nicole.
She's interesting alright. I used to see her regularly a couple years ago. If you like short Latinas with thick thighs and ass then she's definitely worth your effort to go see her. I don't recall her screening being that much of a burden but maybe she's changed.
Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 22:36 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 239Aminah Nicole
Was wondering if I could get a PM from some members who have seen Aminah Nicole. She looks very interesting. I read where she can be hard to get up with and wanted to get some references before I try and go through any kinda screening. Going to be in Raleigh in Feb. Looks like my go to Bella Sofia and crew doesn't come through Raleigh much anymore.
-
01-08-19 19:58 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 102Sadly, I did. She's MUCH closer to 80 than 55. Her face looks like a saddlebag with eyes. She has a totally botched boob job. Like, 1 nipple points up, 1 nipple points down. She trys to dance around and be sexy, but really, it's just sad. No BJ. None. Nada.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 19:46 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 284Defiantly a review of her sometime between July-August in here. Remember reading it, also remember it mentioning about a pimp in the area.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 19:06 #2609Regular Member

Posts: 17Very Sad to Hear about Maria
She was a wonderful lady.
Originally Posted by ThomasGrandy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 18:28 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 513UTR Ghosted
As I've explained to many of you already her text app screwed up or something and now I can't even get ahold of her. Smh.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
That's what I get for tryin. Never again.
-
01-08-19 16:38 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 300Fun
I saw her way back at an apartment in Knightdale, she was fun, that was before she went to the bad area of new bern av.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 15:56 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 110Maria overdosed
RIP, beautiful lady.
-
01-08-19 15:55 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 110Not asian, large black transgender Vivian
He / she wasted my time the other day. I contacted by text said I had 3 hour window, and would she be available? She said yes. I drove to Raleigh and let her know I was in the area. 2 hours go by, with a few texts that she will be available soon. I called and no pickup but 40 minutes later she says she needs to check in first but will be available in 10.10 minutes and I call and finally hear her voice. Almost surely an AA woman's voice. She says she will be there in 10. I leave.
Guessed I missed a robbery attempt.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 15:23 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 41She OD'd. Think it was around two years ago, maybe one.
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 15:00 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 99Cod?
What was her cause of death? Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 14:49 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 214The fake asian ads there are legit, but you obviously aren't going to get who's in the pics.
Originally Posted by Wilmil65
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 12:11 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 1710Never seen her but she's had some good reviews, I believe. I've never gotten a single response from her, despite trying several times. If you see her, report.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 11:55 #2600Senior Member

Posts: 111Old Post.
Nov 18 she was going by Dayla. View her old post on escortbabylon.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...983/9193496451
-
01-08-19 11:48 #2599Senior Member

Posts: 60So noted.
Thanks for the heads up. I will accept the no response as a favor.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



