Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,141 to 28,155 of 30762
-
01-08-19 19:58 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 102Sadly, I did. She's MUCH closer to 80 than 55. Her face looks like a saddlebag with eyes. She has a totally botched boob job. Like, 1 nipple points up, 1 nipple points down. She trys to dance around and be sexy, but really, it's just sad. No BJ. None. Nada.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 19:46 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 284Defiantly a review of her sometime between July-August in here. Remember reading it, also remember it mentioning about a pimp in the area.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 19:06 #2620Regular Member

Posts: 17Very Sad to Hear about Maria
She was a wonderful lady.
Originally Posted by ThomasGrandy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 18:28 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 513UTR Ghosted
As I've explained to many of you already her text app screwed up or something and now I can't even get ahold of her. Smh.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
That's what I get for tryin. Never again.
-
01-08-19 16:38 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 300Fun
I saw her way back at an apartment in Knightdale, she was fun, that was before she went to the bad area of new bern av.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 15:56 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 110Maria overdosed
RIP, beautiful lady.
-
01-08-19 15:55 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 110Not asian, large black transgender Vivian
He / she wasted my time the other day. I contacted by text said I had 3 hour window, and would she be available? She said yes. I drove to Raleigh and let her know I was in the area. 2 hours go by, with a few texts that she will be available soon. I called and no pickup but 40 minutes later she says she needs to check in first but will be available in 10.10 minutes and I call and finally hear her voice. Almost surely an AA woman's voice. She says she will be there in 10. I leave.
Guessed I missed a robbery attempt.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 15:23 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 41She OD'd. Think it was around two years ago, maybe one.
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 15:00 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 99Cod?
What was her cause of death? Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Raleighncman
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 14:49 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 214The fake asian ads there are legit, but you obviously aren't going to get who's in the pics.
Originally Posted by Wilmil65
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 12:11 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 1709Never seen her but she's had some good reviews, I believe. I've never gotten a single response from her, despite trying several times. If you see her, report.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 11:55 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 111Old Post.
Nov 18 she was going by Dayla. View her old post on escortbabylon.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...983/9193496451
-
01-08-19 11:48 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 60So noted.
Thanks for the heads up. I will accept the no response as a favor.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 11:38 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 530Southern Girl
I have no name to search and do not recall anything specific, does anyone have info about this lady?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...048/9193496451
-
01-08-19 10:59 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 525Is that
A dude in chick's clothing. Maybe from the Dew Drop In? What equipment is it packing?
Med.
Originally Posted by Brucea06
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



