Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #70
    I feel that dude's that are scared to show I'd are either insecure of their looks or got some nefarious intentions. I've shown countless K-agencies my I'd and not once have I ever had any issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyronMGaines  [View Original Post]
    I used an expired DL with an old address and was able to get in with a few agencies. Still working on J and M though.

  2. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You're absolutely crazy if you send over your CDL.
    I used an expired DL with an old address and was able to get in with a few agencies. Still working on J and M though.

  3. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You're absolutely crazy if you send over your CDL.
    If you have a fake one, you don't have to worry.

  4. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by FightOn26  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of joining the hobby and reached out to them. The booker asked for references but was willing to take a driver's license + selfie to pass the initial screening.
    Did booker specifically ask for a copy of your DL? If so, booker said it'd ok to block your last name and address?

  5. #66
    Not really crazy, they let you block out your home address and part of your license number. All they want is your real name and your real pic. If you are new and desperate to get in then K scene. Go for it!! Just black out your address and half of your license number.

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You're absolutely crazy if you send over your CDL.

  6. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by FightOn26  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of joining the hobby and reached out to them. The booker asked for references but was willing to take a driver's license + selfie to pass the initial screening.
    You're absolutely crazy if you send over your CDL.

  7. #64

    Question

    How do you know if escort is a cop or not?

  8. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSmith42  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Sorry for the very general question here but I am a noob to kgirl world and having looked at the various agency websites throughout post history, I am dying to get into the game. Sounds like you need references to get in the door? Though on the websites, there are numbers. Will these girls not see you with a reference? For example, if I want to see April: http://ktownescort.com/new_models?product_id=319, can I do so without a reference or no? Just confused on the process and don't want to get blacklisted.

    If anyone can PM me and help me out, I would be forever grateful. I am heading to the OC on Sunday to try the famous Krystal and will report back.

    Thanks team!
    I was thinking of joining the hobby and reached out to them. The booker asked for references but was willing to take a driver's license + selfie to pass the initial screening.

  9. #62
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe  [View Original Post]
    Where do you get this counterfeit money? Or do you make your own? I wouldn't think such a thing would be readily available.
    Back in the 90's and 2000's you could get funny money in MacArthur Park.

    Some countries were better then others.

    The Peruvian counterfeiters were the best.

    Not sure if they are still down there.

  10. #61
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Where do you get it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Just don't get caught! If you played it smart and mixed in with couple of real ones.

    You can save a lot.
    Where do you get this counterfeit money? Or do you make your own? I wouldn't think such a thing would be readily available.

  11. #60

    Funny money not advised

    I might not be entitled, being an out of town guest but it is an interesting topic. I wouldn't. If you do, don't plan on going back to that spot. Many girls have "sponsors"(take your pick- boyfriend, dope dealer, pimp, etc). Your car shows again soon on that block and someone not so friendly might show up at your window. And someone else already mentioned the danger to the girl.

  12. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever used "funny money" on a SW?
    Just don't get caught! If you played it smart and mixed in with couple of real ones.

    You can save a lot.

  13. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerHunter  [View Original Post]
    LOL no it's not like that, I was just thinking to a time I got really shitty service, it was many, many years ago in my wild youth and the thought had popped into my head.

    Not that I would actually do such a thing but it did make me wonder.
    Shitty service or not think about this; one gal I see on a regular basis got beat up real bad because she bought some clothes from a guy in the hood with "funny money". Counterfeit money filtres down to some one who gets burned.

    Yeah she is a hooker who took cash for services rendered by a monger but there are consequences that are not laughing matters, out loud or otherwise.

  14. #57

    Merely curiosity

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    What precisely is on your mind fella?
    LOL no it's not like that, I was just thinking to a time I got really shitty service, it was many, many years ago in my wild youth and the thought had popped into my head.

    Not that I would actually do such a thing but it did make me wonder.

  15. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever used "funny money" on a SW?
    What precisely is on your mind fella?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape