Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    It's a Federal crime.
    Its a Federal Crime with your finger prints all over it.

    Not a wise decision.

  2. #54
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerHunter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever used "funny money" on a SW?
    It's a Federal crime.

  3. #53

    Brings up a hypothetical question

    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    And honestly no one should have to pay $250 that's just the markup that people pay because what they are offering is illegal.
    Has anyone ever used "funny money" on a SW?

  4. #52

    Why

    Is there a reason for this page? I come to this site to get away from the usual political garbage. Let me say this to the person complaining about immigrants and Democrats. If it were up to conservatives, you wouldn't be reading this or commenting because this site would not exist. Do you realize it is no longer based in this country because of politics? I could write a long screed about your other points, but then I would be violating with my own beginning. Stick to sex.

  5. #51
    Funny how someone who hunts and dumps thousands of dollars on prostitutes a year complains about mexican flower ladies selling flowers for 5 bucks on street corners not paying taxes lmao. As much as I love all my fellow mongers, I find that somewhat contradictory. I think I spent over ten K last year on hoes, doubt the government saw any of that LMFAO! It's great to be part of the problem. I look at myself before I complain about others.

  6. #50

    Democrats Are Not the Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by JimThome  [View Original Post]
    But just saying in the bigger picture if you vote republican you are voting on the same side as christian conservatives. Basically giving power to people who's first priority is the bible and getting rid of "dirty" sex. Gays are the first target of course. The people on these type of websites would be their next target I'd say.
    This just isn't true. California and especially Los Angeles are run by Democrats and have been for years and the prostitution laws and attacks are worse than they were when the streets were overrun with crackheads in the 90's.

    Just because we now have legal marijuana isn't thanks to the Democrats, it's because the people demanded it as an issue unto itself. The problem is that we still have the same number of cops, courts and prisons that need to meet their quotas and now they are attacking prostitution just to fill in the gaps. The prisons are full so cops go after stuff like prostitution and other stuff where you're not going to prison but they can still nail you with a court case.

    It's not about Democrats or Republicans. It's about the system and all the pussies who put up with it. California just legalized all "undocumented" activity on the street level for illegals, allowing them to sell food, sell flowers, do sidewalk sales and other stuff without a license. Without any health inspection. Without paying taxes. And they can do it right in front of legal businesses and destroy those businesses, but they do task forces on Lankershim twice a year where 75 cops round up johns and waste taxpayer money collecting overtime, but LAPD doesn't come when you call for a real problem.

  7. #49

    Mongerwood guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    The few times I've met these non pros, I like to break the ice by asking, "So, how long have you been a prostitute?
    Some differences between regular dating and the dating going on the sugar daddy board:

    1. I don't know of anyone who dates only black women who will fuck for $100.00.

    2. I never heard of a date consisting of a girl getting into an uber paid for by the dude to go to the dude's house and spend time in the "FC".

    3. Most dates do not have their picture taken with their face blocked out.

    Look. Sugardaddy sites started because the economy was pretty weak and lots of "non pros" thought they might break into the profession. In about two hours, the sites were overrun by smart provides that realized that there are some guys who do not want to pay for sex, they want to pay too much for sex. And those girls made bank. Then, all the detritus gals. And you can easily tell who they are. Ended up on these sites. The girls who uber over to guy's houses are prostitutes. Get over yourself and it.

  8. #48

    Proper introductory question

    The few times I've met these non pros, I like to break the ice by asking, "So, how long have you been a prostitute?

  9. #47
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Lol.

    This is funny.

    Kudos to us.

    Same team.

    Friends.

    Lovers. With millions of let be friends.

  10. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Babies are hookers, they are escorts, they are every bit as much an escort as any pipe hitting street walker. They wouldn't fuck you unless you pay them, they are hookers. You guys who insist that they are not had better never, and I mean EVER complain about this new crop of "SB's" that want platonic relationships.

    When you're paying for sex, you are a john and they are a hooker, end of story.
    I couldn't agree more.

    I only add the remainder of this post for some of our readers enlightenment.

    There are quite a number of guys/girls in that world that truly believe that what they are doing is not escorting. Especially if they only date one person at a time. Living in a state of suspended disbelief is the key. Kind of like a role play that never ends (until you stop paying). By infusing a semblance of truth into a fantastic tale of fairy tale romance, it takes one away from the harsh realities of life. The girls like to think they are cinderella and the guys are their knight in shining armor. The guys like to think they are studs and that their game is so strong they can have any girl they desire (and they can for the right price).

    But I won't lie, I love the thrill of finding that NP first timer and the ability to live in that state of suspended disbelief if only for an hour (for me it beats drugs and alcohol every time). But your rant is duly noted.

  11. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Sugar Babies are hookers, they are escorts, they are every bit as much an escort as any pipe hitting street walker. They wouldn't fuck you unless you pay them, they are hookers. You guys who insist that they are not had better never, and I mean EVER complain about this new crop of "SB's" that want platonic relationships.

    When you're paying for sex, you are a john and they are a hooker, end of story.
    Can't agree more.

    Don't try to flatter and bullshit yourself, if they're fucking you for money they are hookers.

  12. #44
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    I hate reading shit like this

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I want SBs, not escorts, b / c what gets me off is getting them off, and I'd never believe that w / an escort.
    Sugar Babies are hookers, they are escorts, they are every bit as much an escort as any pipe hitting street walker. They wouldn't fuck you unless you pay them, they are hookers. You guys who insist that they are not had better never, and I mean EVER complain about this new crop of "SB's" that want platonic relationships.

    When you're paying for sex, you are a john and they are a hooker, end of story.

  13. #43

    Couldn't be farther from the truth

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Jim is a Antifa feminist troll. Don't you have a anti straight male March to attend?
    I don't support the left. All I'm saying is that if you vote republican for whatever reason it may be, you are also holding hands with the Conservative Christian bloc of the republican party which holds too much power in my opinion. They probably feel they are using you for your vote to place conservative judges in court and then will shame you if they knew you were on this site and try to shut it down.

  14. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLane90  [View Original Post]
    Feminists! Blame feminists!
    Assholes! Blame assholes!

  15. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by JimThome  [View Original Post]
    If you go to cxxxvibe website now you'll see something in the works which I am assuming is in response to the nanny state christian conservative influenced SESTA law. You guys really need to stop voting Republican if you are BTW. In the meantime the next best thing to TER is eroticmonkey. I think things will be back to normal within a couple of months. Too many smart people in the world and if there's money to be made it'll get done. Just have to operate outside of nanny state USA.
    Jim is a Antifa feminist troll. Don't you have a anti straight male March to attend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape