Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 735 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 11024
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #434
    Shill for some pimp, ignore my posts


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    I know you posted a month and a half ago, but I saw her on TNA also and I have a thing for little blondes. Did you ever take the plunge?

  2. #433

    Yes that's Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    The link listed does not lead to an actually ad, is this the correct link and is this summer?

    https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/

    I haven't had any luck getting a reply.
    That's it.

  3. #432

    Summmer

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    Summer.

    Hey fellas,

    I have a slightly unorthodox review here. About a year ago, Summer and her GF packed their bags and moved from Georgia to Washington. Before she left here, Summer was a simple, no nonsense, reasonable $, regular for me. I honestly can't tell you how many times we got together, but each time was a good experience.

    Well apparently, since moving to the Kent area of washington, she has had trouble building a clientele. She did text me and asked me to write something on her behalf. So there you have it. I haven't seen her in a year or so, so YMMV but if you are looking, think about giving her a call.

    Thanks.

    He https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/..
    The link listed does not lead to an actually ad, is this the correct link and is this summer?

    https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/

    I haven't had any luck getting a reply.

  4. #431

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    Summer.

    Hey fellas,

    I have a slightly unorthodox review here. About a year ago, Summer and her GF packed their bags and moved from Georgia to Washington. Before she left here, Summer was a simple, no nonsense, reasonable $, regular for me. I honestly can't tell you how many times we got together, but each time was a good experience.

    Well apparently, since moving to the Kent area of washington, she has had trouble building a clientele. She did text me and asked me to write something on her behalf. So there you have it. I haven't seen her in a year or so, so YMMV but if you are looking, think about giving her a call.

    Thanks.

    He https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/..
    You may want to re-post the site. Mine shows up empty. , PM me the rundown please on what allowed.

    Thanks.

  5. #430

    For those that travel

    I travel often for work and while in Yakima decided to look around, found this girl, exchanged a few text, told her my schedule then she just kept texting how soon, so I called her and it got just bizarre, she started talking about her hair and how it was falling out so she just shaved her head, then talking about if she can come visit me and so I so said thanks but no thanks, too many red flags?

    http://yakima.skipthegames.com/femal...n/537737480619

  6. #429

    Summer

    Summer.

    Hey fellas,

    I have a slightly unorthodox review here. About a year ago, Summer and her GF packed their bags and moved from Georgia to Washington. Before she left here, Summer was a simple, no nonsense, reasonable $, regular for me. I honestly can't tell you how many times we got together, but each time was a good experience.

    Well apparently, since moving to the Kent area of washington, she has had trouble building a clientele. She did text me and asked me to write something on her behalf. So there you have it. I haven't seen her in a year or so, so YMMV but if you are looking, think about giving her a call.

    Thanks.

    He https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/..
    Last edited by DifferentDays; 01-11-19 at 19:57. Reason: Grammar

  7. #428

    Tammy2 times

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsbjKoXD...d=4c9rnygymxee

    I saw this and it reminded me so much of T2 T's!!When she has her hair long she looks so much like Kendal in this clip. Similar figure too. She is my ATF. She is such a freak and just oozes sex appeal as she enthusiastically does everything and anything you want. Looking sexy as hell as she does it all. Damn I miss that girl!

  8. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by KenSee  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I also miss her. She always gave the best rimming.
    I miss her too! I did a duo with her that I'll remember for the rest of my life.

  9. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusiv3  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys think this is real? She in Seattle from the 1st-10th, looks like she has some good reviews and one of them said she was recommended by Sophie. Marie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....1-1-19-1-10-19
    Wonder if AS out of New York is branching out to Seattle. Mostly mainland girls there though.

  10. #425

    Stay safe out there, careful who you invite over

    Who knows what this is all really about but the only drama I like is on t. V.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/john-v...-them/12102826

  11. #424

    Kgirl Yumi.

    Does anyone have any info about Yumi? Last time I saw her at the end of September she said she was going to take November and December off, however I see some comment that she retired, and booker is not responding text, so just want to conform if she really retired, cheers!

  12. #423

    Korean Zoe

    Do you guys think this is real? She in Seattle from the 1st-10th, looks like she has some good reviews and one of them said she was recommended by Sophie. Marie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....1-1-19-1-10-19

  13. #422

    Freya madsen

    Any info on Freya? Could only find her website nothing else. https://www.freyamadsen.com.

  14. #421

    Freya madsen

    Anyone have experience with Freya? https://www.freyamadsen.com.

    I've searched all over and can't find any reports.

  15. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    Met her a couple times at the old farmhouse. Search from the other board (Renee Snohomish) is as current of information that I have. And it's not very current.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.

    If anyone has recent information, please share. She was always fun to see, and missed.
    Thank you. I also miss her. She always gave the best rimming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape