Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 735 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 11016
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMonkey3  [View Original Post]
    I have been going to strip club for couple of years now and I am frankly bored with it. I went to couple of AMPs in chinatown and didn't like the ambiance. So I would like to try escorts now but I don't have any references. I would like to know how other mongers on this board got their first reference.
    I've been in the hobby for quite a long time and have never bothered with references here. To me it's not worth the hassle, and unless you go through the hoops of setting up separate phones / emails / etc, then there is the risk the provider can trace back to you. So if someone requires a reference in her ad, I just move on as many do not.

    Check out the ladies online and see if there are reviews. Listen to your big head and watch out for red flags. Be safe!

  2. #410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMonkey3  [View Original Post]
    I have been going to strip club for couple of years now and I am frankly bored with it. I went to couple of AMPs in chinatown and didn't like the ambiance. So I would like to try escorts now but I don't have any references. I would like to know how other mongers on this board got their first reference.
    A lot of escorts don't ask for references, on other forums look for those that are "newbie friendly". Or just text several and go with one that doesn't need them.

  3. #409

    New to the hobby

    I have been going to strip club for couple of years now and I am frankly bored with it. I went to couple of AMPs in chinatown and didn't like the ambiance. So I would like to try escorts now but I don't have any references. I would like to know how other mongers on this board got their first reference.

  4. #408

    Renee from Snohomish

    Quote Originally Posted by KenSee  [View Original Post]
    A couple years ago, there was a tweeker in Snohomish called Renee. This ***** gave the best deep throat blowjobs and and she was great at licking ass. Her prices were budget and for a buck fifty, you could pummel her ass. She used to advertise on backpage. Any info on where she is?
    Met her a couple times at the old farmhouse. Search from the other board (Renee Snohomish) is as current of information that I have. And it's not very current.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.

    If anyone has recent information, please share. She was always fun to see, and missed.

  5. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by KenSee  [View Original Post]
    A couple years ago, there was a tweeker in Snohomish called Renee. This ***** gave the best deep throat blowjobs and and she was great at licking ass. Her prices were budget and for a buck fifty, you could pummel her ass. She used to advertise on backpage. Any info on where she is?
    She used to be in a crappy house in Snohomish north of highway 2 then she moved more near the airport in Snohomish, around that time I think her dad died and she got clean. I was able to keep in contact for a little while with her but she moved to Seattle and pretty much left her old life behind.

  6. #406

    Where is Renee of Snohomish?

    A couple years ago, there was a tweeker in Snohomish called Renee. This ***** gave the best deep throat blowjobs and and she was great at licking ass. Her prices were budget and for a buck fifty, you could pummel her ass. She used to advertise on backpage. Any info on where she is?

  7. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Nah. Just the games that are played.

    So many thots giving up BBFS that no need to pay extra for it.
    Is there a compiled and updated list anywhere? Mine's a little outdated.

  8. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Sent you PM. She looks better than those pictures! A must see!
    I'm interested. What does she do?

  9. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanSmyth  [View Original Post]
    Was there some kind of pooning bubble that burst?
    Nah. Just the games that are played.

    So many thots giving up BBFS that no need to pay extra for it.

  10. #402

    Phoebe Reynolds

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about her services?

    I mean other than massage.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127800%3B
    I have seen her once in her really nice condo in downtown Bellevue. She is absolutely when of the prettiest ladies on the board. She gives a nice massage and then on the flip she got in a low 69 position where her sweet ass and pussy is inches from your tongue. She did not give BJ at all but did a vigorous HJ from that position. She uses lot of lube on you and her ass. It was really sexy and I just wished I had a long Gene Simmons from Kiss tongue so I could get a taste. That was my experience, it seems no extras.

  11. #401

    Phoebe Reynolds

    Does anyone know anything about her services?

    I mean other than massage.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127800%3B

  12. #400

    Body Rub

    I don't normally partake in body rubs because the pricing is never laid out or clear in the Ad's, but it seems more are showing up on TNA-so why not.

    Most say $120 for an hour-I assume that's for the rub and tug HJ finish only?

    Whats the normal up-charge for BJ or FS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127802%3B

    Any recommendations?

  13. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    She is in town. Atf. If you haven't seen her, she is must see. Never disappoints or leave unsatisfied. Can't say enough, she is great at what she does. She enjoys what she does and so will you. Treat her good and she will too.
    Oh gosh. I love her DT skills. She love to suck a dick like anything! Remember doing a BBBJ+CIM long time ago.

  14. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyCip  [View Original Post]
    I get the feeling she is only doing duo's with SquirtingFarrahFaucet these days. I inquired with Farrah recently and asked if she was still doing duo's with her and she said that could be arranged.
    Yeah, that sux.

  15. #397

    Nothinglikemia

    Has anybody seen her in recent times or Did she retire from the hobby? I don't see her posting ads nowadays.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape