Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 11021
-
01-04-19 21:56 #416Banned Member

Posts: 964Same here. I'm rarely on TNA and only go there when I'm running out of time and can't find someone to hook-up with. But when I do I always find someone and never once have I given a reference, I have zero vouches and generally just aren't known. It's funny how everyone, particularly the providers, really want the hobbyists to believe that their bullshit system works. There are a few guys on that board who seem like they don't have any balls at all, they are the ones probably giving all of the references. Meanwhile I'm balls-deep in the provider they're trying to see because I just sent her a text and away we went. As I said, I'm not on the board often and when I am I sometimes read some of the posts in the discussions and shake my head at all of the rules. Most of it is just a fantasy, and some of the providers there really think they're something.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 18:51 #415Senior Member

Posts: 89Cherry Hilson
For those who have seen Cherry what was the damage? She has been unresponsive to text, email, and phone call. Her ads and profile on TNA do not include rates.
-
01-04-19 12:09 #414Senior Member

Posts: 1544Started in the mid-90's and I have never given a reference. Semi-regularly find people on TNA, never once given a reference, zero vouches (though everyone claims that they require it). I've been shot down a couple of times, but I usually pick 4-5 that I want to see and I'm always booked before I get to number 3.
Originally Posted by TheTanuki
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 02:51 #413Regular Member

Posts: 7Bumping this post. To get some info.
Originally Posted by WinstonPa
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 00:35 #412Regular Member

Posts: 6Do not see Jasmin in Everett.
She will waste your time, make you wait for an hour before she starts, has a bad attitude and will give you poor service then answer the door during time of service and leave you unfinished. She's horrible. Here is her link of listcrawler.
-
01-01-19 23:11 #411Senior Member

Posts: 66I've been in the hobby for quite a long time and have never bothered with references here. To me it's not worth the hassle, and unless you go through the hoops of setting up separate phones / emails / etc, then there is the risk the provider can trace back to you. So if someone requires a reference in her ad, I just move on as many do not.
Originally Posted by CrazyMonkey3
[View Original Post]
Check out the ladies online and see if there are reviews. Listen to your big head and watch out for red flags. Be safe!
-
01-01-19 21:45 #410Senior Member

Posts: 145A lot of escorts don't ask for references, on other forums look for those that are "newbie friendly". Or just text several and go with one that doesn't need them.
Originally Posted by CrazyMonkey3
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 19:09 #409Regular Member

Posts: 13New to the hobby
I have been going to strip club for couple of years now and I am frankly bored with it. I went to couple of AMPs in chinatown and didn't like the ambiance. So I would like to try escorts now but I don't have any references. I would like to know how other mongers on this board got their first reference.
-
01-01-19 16:09 #408Senior Member

Posts: 131Renee from Snohomish
Met her a couple times at the old farmhouse. Search from the other board (Renee Snohomish) is as current of information that I have. And it's not very current.
Originally Posted by KenSee
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.
If anyone has recent information, please share. She was always fun to see, and missed.
-
01-01-19 15:50 #407Senior Member

Posts: 472She used to be in a crappy house in Snohomish north of highway 2 then she moved more near the airport in Snohomish, around that time I think her dad died and she got clean. I was able to keep in contact for a little while with her but she moved to Seattle and pretty much left her old life behind.
Originally Posted by KenSee
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 12:34 #406Senior Member

Posts: 65Where is Renee of Snohomish?
A couple years ago, there was a tweeker in Snohomish called Renee. This ***** gave the best deep throat blowjobs and and she was great at licking ass. Her prices were budget and for a buck fifty, you could pummel her ass. She used to advertise on backpage. Any info on where she is?
-
12-29-18 20:23 #405Senior Member

Posts: 48Is there a compiled and updated list anywhere? Mine's a little outdated.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-18 03:11 #404Regular Member

Posts: 17I'm interested. What does she do?
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 15:22 #403Senior Member

Posts: 566Nah. Just the games that are played.
Originally Posted by JonathanSmyth
[View Original Post]
So many thots giving up BBFS that no need to pay extra for it.
-
12-20-18 21:21 #402Senior Member

Posts: 341Phoebe Reynolds
I have seen her once in her really nice condo in downtown Bellevue. She is absolutely when of the prettiest ladies on the board. She gives a nice massage and then on the flip she got in a low 69 position where her sweet ass and pussy is inches from your tongue. She did not give BJ at all but did a vigorous HJ from that position. She uses lot of lube on you and her ass. It was really sexy and I just wished I had a long Gene Simmons from Kiss tongue so I could get a taste. That was my experience, it seems no extras.
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






