Thread: LA LA Land Bullshit and Fight Club
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1435
-
01-07-19 14:55 #70

Posts: 904I feel that dude's that are scared to show I'd are either insecure of their looks or got some nefarious intentions. I've shown countless K-agencies my I'd and not once have I ever had any issues.
Originally Posted by MyronMGaines
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 10:06 #69Senior Member

Posts: 54I used an expired DL with an old address and was able to get in with a few agencies. Still working on J and M though.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 05:13 #68Senior Member

Posts: 1143If you have a fake one, you don't have to worry.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 03:57 #67Senior Member

Posts: 1149Did booker specifically ask for a copy of your DL? If so, booker said it'd ok to block your last name and address?
Originally Posted by FightOn26
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 02:20 #66Snowflake

Posts: 405Not really crazy, they let you block out your home address and part of your license number. All they want is your real name and your real pic. If you are new and desperate to get in then K scene. Go for it!! Just black out your address and half of your license number.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 21:32 #65Senior Member

Posts: 7266You're absolutely crazy if you send over your CDL.
Originally Posted by FightOn26
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 18:52 #64Regular Member

Posts: 8Question
How do you know if escort is a cop or not?
-
01-06-19 06:47 #63Regular Member

Posts: 9I was thinking of joining the hobby and reached out to them. The booker asked for references but was willing to take a driver's license + selfie to pass the initial screening.
Originally Posted by BobSmith42
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 20:56 #62Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Back in the 90's and 2000's you could get funny money in MacArthur Park.
Originally Posted by Marlowe
[View Original Post]
Some countries were better then others.
The Peruvian counterfeiters were the best.
Not sure if they are still down there.
-
10-29-18 04:52 #61Senior Member

Posts: 2476Where do you get it?
Where do you get this counterfeit money? Or do you make your own? I wouldn't think such a thing would be readily available.
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 03:12 #60Senior Member

Posts: 834Funny money not advised
I might not be entitled, being an out of town guest but it is an interesting topic. I wouldn't. If you do, don't plan on going back to that spot. Many girls have "sponsors"(take your pick- boyfriend, dope dealer, pimp, etc). Your car shows again soon on that block and someone not so friendly might show up at your window. And someone else already mentioned the danger to the girl.
-
10-23-18 16:06 #59Senior Member

Posts: 1143Just don't get caught! If you played it smart and mixed in with couple of real ones.
Originally Posted by HookerHunter
[View Original Post]
You can save a lot.
-
10-23-18 02:15 #58Senior Member

Posts: 515Shitty service or not think about this; one gal I see on a regular basis got beat up real bad because she bought some clothes from a guy in the hood with "funny money". Counterfeit money filtres down to some one who gets burned.
Originally Posted by HookerHunter
[View Original Post]
Yeah she is a hooker who took cash for services rendered by a monger but there are consequences that are not laughing matters, out loud or otherwise.
-
10-21-18 08:23 #57Senior Member

Posts: 260Merely curiosity
LOL no it's not like that, I was just thinking to a time I got really shitty service, it was many, many years ago in my wild youth and the thought had popped into my head.
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
Not that I would actually do such a thing but it did make me wonder.
-
10-20-18 23:58 #56Senior Member

Posts: 990What precisely is on your mind fella?
Originally Posted by HookerHunter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




