Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 888 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2037

    Carmen Monroe

    I met with Carmen Monroe at her place in TR. It's nice to go to an incall at a house. Make me feel like a teenager sneaking into the girls house so the parents don't hear us. Had a quick shower because I was coming from work and we did the LEO check. No issues. She started me off with good massage and then on to business with CBJ, doggie and then finish in mish. That ass was great in doggie and looking at her take it in the mirror. We even went out afterwards for cigarette. Great girl and I will repeat.

  2. #2036

    Visiting

    Coming to town tomorrow night. Looking for a cute spinner. PM is fine. I can share Knoxville area too. Thanks.

  3. #2035
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7  [View Original Post]
    Nope. This one has been using fake pics for as long as I can remember. She should have probably won an award by now for keeping the scam going for so long.

  4. #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBreez  [View Original Post]
    So, after all of the wonderful reviews on her skills, I was in the mood for some pipe work, so I called. She declined in all, but suggested a car visit. I was hesitant, since my work car is like a tuna can, but agreed when she offered to use hers. She arrived a short time later and I moved over to her back seat where she was waiting. She was the girl in the pics and was okay. She was pleasant with introduction and offered a covered BJ for $. I agreed since it was my first dream with her and she got busy. I could tell that she knew her way around a pole, but I just wasn't getting into it very much. I am figuring that my legs being folded up and no room to stretch out had a lot to do with it. I finally started to catch the groove while patting her ass and concentrating hardly, when she gave up on me. She seemed equally frustrated with the situation, as she was also in a very uncomfortable position. In the end, Palmella Handerson and her 5 sisters got the job done some time later while she showed off her cooch and rubbed it for me. Out of everything, I was most impressed with her tits though. Why in the hell you guys never mentioned them is beyond me! They were very nice size with nipples that seem to stand up and begg for suckling. I think I will have to give her a shout when I have Plave to stretch out and enjoy. I bet it would have been very different.
    This Lacey?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/512579985136

    Are her pics legit?

  5. #2033
    Quote Originally Posted by SCPapabear  [View Original Post]
    I searched past posts for this one but nothing with links came up to match it with this post. Honestly seems like it could be TGTBT but if anyone has any info please share if you are willing.

    Thanks!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/480518790895
    The third pic (thong selfie) is most definitely a fake. Not sure about the other two, but it's not a great sign when there are fake pics or a combo of real and fake pics (new trend).

  6. #2032

    Info on Jewls

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLover  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamed of Jewls for most of last year. At least 7 times and twice while she was preggers. She is the best I have ever seen and I really liked hanging out with her at her place. She has the most amazing rack and I could play with those things all day! If any of you guys haven't seen her, take the plunge. She is the greatest!
    Anyone got a link to one of her posts? I have looked through the thread and my thumbs are sore.

    From thumbing through ads. A new "stable" friend is always a good thing to find!

  7. #2031

    Blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLover  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamed of Jewls for most of last year. At least 7 times and twice while she was preggers. She is the best I have ever seen and I really liked hanging out with her at her place. She has the most amazing rack and I could play with those things all day! If any of you guys haven't seen her, take the plunge. She is the greatest!
    I had lost track of her. Last I heard she moved north if G'ville somewhere towards Charlotte. I had lost interest when she started insisting on a cover for BJ's. Was a BBBJ offered? Still a Greek loving girl?

  8. #2030

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkDud  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/685431312294

    After being thoroughly disappointed by Lex I decided to go with what I thought was going to be a sure thing. I seen Joy more than a few times with relatively good service until now. This trip was very different. Her in call was at a house in Piedmont with no heat. It was uncomfortably cold and we were in the front room of a house where there were at least four or five people walking around during our visit. So the BJ what's the usual quality I expected. But when it came down to the main event she leaves me in the cold room to go get a cover from her mother. After a few minutes comes back applies cover and we begin. Only available in doggie. I am annoyed by this use of cover but I proceed. After only about three or four minutes she starts barking at me to hurry up. I asked to finish in Greek she says no that's extra. Keep in mind it's never been extra until I saw her tonight. Then she continues to bark at me to hurry up my time is almost up. Eventually she gets up and says your time is up and you need to go. I tell her I didn't finish, but she says I need to pay for more time. That's never happened before. I asked her what's happened to her because she's never treated me like this before. Her response, "I'm getting a lot more calls so things cost more that's all. " it looks like she developed a case of GPS very quickly. I guess I need to scratch this one off of my to do list. Anybody got any suggestions for a replacement?

    MD.
    Not trying to sound mean, but fact is Joy does not have the looks or body to support that kind of attitude. She will soon run out of clients.

  9. #2029

    Lacy

    So, after all of the wonderful reviews on her skills, I was in the mood for some pipe work, so I called. She declined in all, but suggested a car visit. I was hesitant, since my work car is like a tuna can, but agreed when she offered to use hers. She arrived a short time later and I moved over to her back seat where she was waiting. She was the girl in the pics and was okay. She was pleasant with introduction and offered a covered BJ for $. I agreed since it was my first dream with her and she got busy. I could tell that she knew her way around a pole, but I just wasn't getting into it very much. I am figuring that my legs being folded up and no room to stretch out had a lot to do with it. I finally started to catch the groove while patting her ass and concentrating hardly, when she gave up on me. She seemed equally frustrated with the situation, as she was also in a very uncomfortable position. In the end, Palmella Handerson and her 5 sisters got the job done some time later while she showed off her cooch and rubbed it for me. Out of everything, I was most impressed with her tits though. Why in the hell you guys never mentioned them is beyond me! They were very nice size with nipples that seem to stand up and begg for suckling. I think I will have to give her a shout when I have Plave to stretch out and enjoy. I bet it would have been very different.

  10. #2028

    Well No more "JOY" From Joy

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/685431312294

    After being thoroughly disappointed by Lex I decided to go with what I thought was going to be a sure thing. I seen Joy more than a few times with relatively good service until now. This trip was very different. Her in call was at a house in Piedmont with no heat. It was uncomfortably cold and we were in the front room of a house where there were at least four or five people walking around during our visit. So the BJ what's the usual quality I expected. But when it came down to the main event she leaves me in the cold room to go get a cover from her mother. After a few minutes comes back applies cover and we begin. Only available in doggie. I am annoyed by this use of cover but I proceed. After only about three or four minutes she starts barking at me to hurry up. I asked to finish in Greek she says no that's extra. Keep in mind it's never been extra until I saw her tonight. Then she continues to bark at me to hurry up my time is almost up. Eventually she gets up and says your time is up and you need to go. I tell her I didn't finish, but she says I need to pay for more time. That's never happened before. I asked her what's happened to her because she's never treated me like this before. Her response, "I'm getting a lot more calls so things cost more that's all. " it looks like she developed a case of GPS very quickly. I guess I need to scratch this one off of my to do list. Anybody got any suggestions for a replacement?

    MD.

  11. #2027

    Jewls!

    I have dreamed of Jewls for most of last year. At least 7 times and twice while she was preggers. She is the best I have ever seen and I really liked hanging out with her at her place. She has the most amazing rack and I could play with those things all day! If any of you guys haven't seen her, take the plunge. She is the greatest!

  12. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/088147572819

    Cute girl, but I doubt the marks on her arms are from clean living.
    I noticed that too. Attractive but that blew it for me.

  13. #2025

    First time post. Long time lurker. Lexii

    First time post but I have been lurking for some time. You guys are great and I did use this board for over a year before deciding to add my own 2 cents. That being said.

    Lexi Jade. I tried for several weeks before I could finally dream of her and I met her at a low budget on Wade Hampton in my dream. I must say when she answered the door, she has taken some damage since her pictures on STG where taken or she is using some great camera filters. I was disappointed but decided to continue. She started with bbj for about 20 seconds before wanting to go right to mish. I can last a while but when we went to doggie, this chick was on her period! You can't tell me that a pro doesn't know these things. To say I was pissed was an understatement. I quickly jumped in the shower and left totally disappointed. I know she has mixed reviews on here but I would say don't take the chance. There is much better out there.

  14. #2024

    Gabriela

    Does anyone remember a lady that went by the name Gabriella? Persian and Latin mixed I believe. I saw her back in 2017 and very early 2018 for a short while. She was out near Anderson but only did outcalls. She was curvy but not bbw. I was wondering if anyone remembered her and knew what happened to her. She just disappeared without warning. She was one of the best providers I have seen. On par with Jewels in my opinion.

  15. #2023

    Reply to silence

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would try out one I've seen posting for a while. After contact, donation discussion, and rules, we agreed to meet. On my way, she asked me to grab a bottle of wine. After arriving at the stated location, I trid to call and text. Did not hear anything more out of her. After waiting in parking lot a few more minutes, I was getting the "you shouldn't be here" feeling, so I left, still with a bottle of wine. So, I'm out a couple hours of my time, and got a bottle of wine, but yet I don't drink. So, be careful with this one, seems like a flake.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/d...e/238457924081
    I was with her one week ago. She has some age on her and is missing a few teeth. Pics look much better than in real life. However, she is excellent with mouth skills. She is not cops and did not try to rob me. Rode hard and put to bed wet. Knows her way sround a hotel room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape