Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 754 of 887 FirstFirst ... 254 654 704 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 804 854 ... LastLast
Results 11,296 to 11,310 of 13298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2003

    Taylor?

    I searched past posts for this one but nothing with links came up to match it with this post. Honestly seems like it could be TGTBT but if anyone has any info please share if you are willing.

    Thanks!

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/480518790895

  2. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    I saw some old reviews on this one. Kindof mixed results in my opinion. Has anyone seen her lately? What's on the menu? She told me she is in Gray Court.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b72bd...c-df9ba504490a
    She is real see my post 9831.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...728&viewfull=1#post3029728.

  3. #2001

    Laura

    Have any guys in the Greenwood / Abbeville area had the pleasure of seeing Laura? Haven't been able to find her lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download.jpg‎   laura5.jpg‎   laura2.jpg‎  

  4. #2000

    Better link for discrete provider??

    This one (and no I haven't. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/872498823680.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxman44  [View Original Post]
    Any seen Her or have any helpful info, One day I will learn to copy links correctly.

    Greenville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / discrete-provider /337129800384.

  5. #1999

    Soulofanangel

    Anybody know of her? She's from Laurens so just wondering if she is OK.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1dd53...5-85b47025a0da

    Thanks.

  6. #1998

    Angel Bay

    I saw some old reviews on this one. Kindof mixed results in my opinion. Has anyone seen her lately? What's on the menu? She told me she is in Gray Court.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b72bd...c-df9ba504490a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 304006a1-e805-4d9d-918a-a9a3553463a7.jpg‎  

  7. #1997
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvillenftown  [View Original Post]
    How much was the BBFS w cip. I asked and she wanted $$ Way too much.
    She's probably just upcharging to see what she can get. In my experience, over half the time you ask for something they attempt to increase the price on the chance that you'll just agree. This is one that you probably don't want to negotiate specifics if your plan is just BBFS with CIP. Greek is probably something you'll want to mention but probably in person and not over text. This girl does not carry condoms that I'm aware of. Just ask her normal rates and show up and you'll probably end up cumming inside her. Just my opinion. My apologies if your experience varies but she's never been difficult to deal with for me. She just sucks at replying sometimes.

  8. #1996

    Discrete Provider

    Any seen Her or have any helpful info, One day I will learn to copy links correctly.

    Greenville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_w / discrete-provider /337129800384.

  9. #1995

    How much

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she's added greek to her menu and will let you cum in her ass. I opted just for the standard BBFS with CIP. She's a cute petite little girl. Fun times. Motel 6 on Wade Hampton.
    How much was the BBFS w cip. I asked and she wanted $$ Way too much.

  10. #1994

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Link other than Snapchat ? LOL
    Here is her latest ad.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/595107666388

  11. #1993

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    She has advertised very frequently. Goes by Brook any info would be great.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/260053143434
    If you don't like get in troubles, keep away. Heavy IV D user, she will steal from you if she get a chance. The worst of Greenville.

  12. #1992
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    Great girl everything covered. Good CBJ skills, tight snatch. A trup to greece is on the menu for up charge.
    Link other than Snapchat ? LOL

  13. #1991

    What happened

    What was wrong with MILF Nicoleh?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    I was in the mood for some decent rebound after a mediocre / average visit with blonde MILF Nicoleh so I hit up Maria. This girl is a nympho for sure and really seems to enjoy what she does. She was good with greek and looked great taking it. Been reviewed here a few places already but link is below.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/600415629844

  14. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    She has advertised very frequently. Goes by Brook any info would be great.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/260053143434
    I saw her with Carmen Monroe but this was back in February or March of last year. She's super tight and gives a ok BBBJ. Since she's so small she might not ride but I'm a little on the bigger side so it might have been me.

  15. #1989

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see her a few times but she always ghosted me. It was a bit of a drive for me anyways so I probably dodged a bullet there. I called her and she was supposed to send me an address and I waited about ten minutes and I never heard back and called again and she said she would send it. I never heard back from her. I've tried getting her to come to me but she never has a ride when I'm available. She might be hot but not worth the effort of seeing.
    Sorry this was meant for Lexi Jade.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape