Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 686 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #673

    4th Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    I concur with Boybear but also also wondered about Aqua's description about really skinny. I would not describe Suite D as skinny. In fact from behind she is just a little wide.
    I have to agree here. I saw Suite D about a month ago in her extremely small apartment. It was a little hard for me to find because my GPS sent me all over the place. When I finally found her place it looked like an old motel from the 50's. I went in because of the previous good reviews. When I walked into her room it felt like a sauna. The lights were off and the only light was from a candle. I must have banged my toe at least 3 times trying to navigate her small room. We got down to business and it was nothing to write home about. A little DFK, DATY and a BBBJ / w spit and I was done. Okay in a pinch I guess. She is definitely late 50's maybe even early 60's or the smoking has torn her looks up.

  2. #672

    3rd opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBear  [View Original Post]
    While Aqua describes a somewhat accurate picture of Suite D, I'd like to add a couple things. First, her current in call is small, cluttered studio apartment (no attic). Location seemed very safe but you might see other apartment dwellers. Contact prior to meet was pretty timely. She's on the good side of discretion which is welcolmed. I suspect she's a prime example of YMMV. She's got a decent body and face but of a woman in her 50's. Standard menu (no Greek at that $ fee). Her BBBJ was good with CIM (no swallow). I suggested some DATY but she preferred my finger work. I suspect older mongers (like myself) will have a more than decent time. Younger dudes, those looking for more of a GFE or wanting more of a provider connection will be disappointed. Repeatable but not necessarily a go to gal. Boybear.
    I concur with Boybear but also also wondered about Aqua's description about really skinny. I would not describe Suite D as skinny. In fact from behind she is just a little wide.

  3. #671

    A Second Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSpid12  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in a fantasy about a month ago. It was ok. She was nice, neighborhood was ok, we went to the attic which was full but enough room. BJ was lackluster, CFS was quick, she is really skinny and couldn't take much. I would not repeat that dream. But ok in a pinch.
    While Aqua describes a somewhat accurate picture of Suite D, I'd like to add a couple things. First, her current in call is small, cluttered studio apartment (no attic). Location seemed very safe but you might see other apartment dwellers. Contact prior to meet was pretty timely. She's on the good side of discretion which is welcolmed. I suspect she's a prime example of YMMV. She's got a decent body and face but of a woman in her 50's. Standard menu (no Greek at that $ fee). Her BBBJ was good with CIM (no swallow). I suggested some DATY but she preferred my finger work. I suspect older mongers (like myself) will have a more than decent time. Younger dudes, those looking for more of a GFE or wanting more of a provider connection will be disappointed. Repeatable but not necessarily a go to gal. Boybear.

  4. #670

    Anyone?

    Anyone partake on this little adventure?? http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...f/063643851626.

  5. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by BradLeePeter  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...rning-15607885

    Does anyone have any info on this one?
    Looks too nice for Flint.

  6. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by BradLeePeter  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...rning-15607885

    Does anyone have any info on this one?
    No but she looks interesting. Let us know if you pull the trigger.

  7. #667

    Has anyone seen this one!

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...rning-15607885

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

  8. #666

    STG. Deadliest Mouth.

    Saw her a couple of days ago. She was not the freshest. BBBJ was OK, but a bit mechanical. Nice lady. OK location. Definitely CIM available. I would not repeat as she seemed tired and not into it. Definitely not the deadliest mouth. I am still looking for that! Let me know if you really have seen a lady who can BBBJCIM sensuously letting you release when her mouth is at the base. Like a unicorn.

  9. #665

    Lacie

    Any info on this one?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/?area%...keywords=lacie

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #664

    Alyssa

    I see Alyssa is back. Has anyone seen her. I've hit her up but haven't gotten a response. Papa Be.

  11. #663

    Dou

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Or is that 120 each?
    That was 120 total.

  12. #662

    120 for duo you say

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Can't figure out how to post link. Abigail looks like her pics. Skilled and professional. 120 duo.
    Or is that 120 each?

  13. #661

    Irish and Abigail

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I know Irish but am unfamiliar with Abigail. What's your take on her?
    Can't figure out how to post link. Abigail looks like her pics. Skilled and professional. 120 duo.

  14. #660

    Not sure what's up

    I texted the girl in the first link on Friday. Got a response yesterday. Couldn't do anything until today so I replied. Got an answer from the one in the second link. I know some of these women share numbers but it seems a little odd to me. When I told her she wasn't who I texted Friday. POOF. GHOST. Then she comes back a while later and says the blond isn't available. This crap gets my spidey sense up. Second girl has more than one ad with different numbers. Hmmm any insight?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/697483293812

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...d/997142073381

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...s/052103048205

  15. #659

    Lig

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Google search had led me to cityxguide but ad has disappeared. I thought Irish to be MIA lately.
    Saw Lucky Irish in det. Area just before Christmas. Outcall my place I know her. Hit and miss. Keep it simple.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape