Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10280
-
01-07-19 21:16 #665Senior Member

Posts: 67Lacie
Any info on this one?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/?area%...keywords=lacie
Thanks in advance.
-
01-06-19 22:41 #664Senior Member

Posts: 639Alyssa
I see Alyssa is back. Has anyone seen her. I've hit her up but haven't gotten a response. Papa Be.
-
01-06-19 18:47 #663Senior Member

Posts: 275Dou
That was 120 total.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 18:02 #662Senior Member

Posts: 826120 for duo you say
Or is that 120 each?
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 12:27 #661Senior Member

Posts: 275Irish and Abigail
Can't figure out how to post link. Abigail looks like her pics. Skilled and professional. 120 duo.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 11:56 #660Senior Member

Posts: 390Not sure what's up
I texted the girl in the first link on Friday. Got a response yesterday. Couldn't do anything until today so I replied. Got an answer from the one in the second link. I know some of these women share numbers but it seems a little odd to me. When I told her she wasn't who I texted Friday. POOF. GHOST. Then she comes back a while later and says the blond isn't available. This crap gets my spidey sense up. Second girl has more than one ad with different numbers. Hmmm any insight?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/697483293812
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...d/997142073381
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...s/052103048205
-
01-06-19 00:54 #659Senior Member

Posts: 312Lig
Saw Lucky Irish in det. Area just before Christmas. Outcall my place I know her. Hit and miss. Keep it simple.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 22:28 #658Senior Member

Posts: 826Abigail w Irish. More info
Google search had led me to cityxguide but ad has disappeared. I thought Irish to be MIA lately.
-
01-05-19 22:13 #657Senior Member

Posts: 826Abigail w Irish
I know Irish but am unfamiliar with Abigail. What's your take on her?
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 20:09 #656Senior Member

Posts: 1015Link
Got a link to the ad? What was the donation?
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 18:41 #655Senior Member

Posts: 275Lucky Irish and Abigail
Saw these two as a duo today. Both fresh as daisies, Abigail still wet from the shower. SS was delightful, BBBJ from both with bbbjtcws from Irish girl. That's all this old guy could handle. Upscale motel. Ad on skip the games today.
-
01-04-19 17:22 #654Regular Member

Posts: 4Suite D
Saw her in a fantasy about a month ago. It was ok. She was nice, neighborhood was ok, we went to the attic which was full but enough room. BJ was lackluster, CFS was quick, she is really skinny and couldn't take much. I would not repeat that dream. But ok in a pinch.
-
01-01-19 18:51 #653Senior Member

Posts: 67Lacie
Any info on this one?
https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/810-510-4561/1/93817
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lapee...lease-14843595
Thanks in advance.
-
01-01-19 15:37 #652Senior Member

Posts: 80Bailey and Danielle.
I had a chance to meet up with these two this weekend. Wow!
This was my third time with Bailey so I am very comfortable with her Danielle is an easy girl to get along with, who has a great smile and body. The two of them are really into each other. So if you just want a show that is probably worth the price of admission. However, both will want to make sure you are happy also. Don't be shy and don't be a jerk and you will have a great time. I am at a point with Bailey we know what each other likes. Danielle has a couple more rules than Bailey but nothing more than safety. The advertise on STG you can find them there. Not the best at returning texts or calls but they will get back with you. I have been there at night and during the day with not problems. You may see another guy when you show up. But he always leaves. Both claim to be independent and the one I saw does not pose a threat of any kind.
As always YMMV, but be nice and you more that likely to have a great time. More of a pse than GFE if anyone is curious.
-
12-31-18 18:13 #651Senior Member

Posts: 639Yep
That is her ad. She's since changed it up. I'm just saying that's quite a pricey BJ. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






