Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10281
-
01-10-19 20:36 #666Senior Member

Posts: 2753rd opinion
I concur with Boybear but also also wondered about Aqua's description about really skinny. I would not describe Suite D as skinny. In fact from behind she is just a little wide.
Originally Posted by BoyBear
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 14:34 #665

Posts: 134A Second Opinion
While Aqua describes a somewhat accurate picture of Suite D, I'd like to add a couple things. First, her current in call is small, cluttered studio apartment (no attic). Location seemed very safe but you might see other apartment dwellers. Contact prior to meet was pretty timely. She's on the good side of discretion which is welcolmed. I suspect she's a prime example of YMMV. She's got a decent body and face but of a woman in her 50's. Standard menu (no Greek at that $ fee). Her BBBJ was good with CIM (no swallow). I suggested some DATY but she preferred my finger work. I suspect older mongers (like myself) will have a more than decent time. Younger dudes, those looking for more of a GFE or wanting more of a provider connection will be disappointed. Repeatable but not necessarily a go to gal. Boybear.
Originally Posted by AquaSpid12
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 16:18 #664Senior Member

Posts: 135Anyone?
Anyone partake on this little adventure?? http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...f/063643851626.
-
01-09-19 14:32 #663Senior Member

Posts: 645Looks too nice for Flint.
Originally Posted by BradLeePeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 13:01 #662Senior Member

Posts: 127No but she looks interesting. Let us know if you pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by BradLeePeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 09:43 #661Regular Member

Posts: 6Has anyone seen this one!
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...rning-15607885
Does anyone have any info on this one?
-
01-09-19 06:13 #660Regular Member

Posts: 4STG. Deadliest Mouth.
Saw her a couple of days ago. She was not the freshest. BBBJ was OK, but a bit mechanical. Nice lady. OK location. Definitely CIM available. I would not repeat as she seemed tired and not into it. Definitely not the deadliest mouth. I am still looking for that! Let me know if you really have seen a lady who can BBBJCIM sensuously letting you release when her mouth is at the base. Like a unicorn.
-
01-07-19 21:16 #659Senior Member

Posts: 67Lacie
Any info on this one?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/?area%...keywords=lacie
Thanks in advance.
-
01-06-19 22:41 #658Senior Member

Posts: 640Alyssa
I see Alyssa is back. Has anyone seen her. I've hit her up but haven't gotten a response. Papa Be.
-
01-06-19 18:47 #657Senior Member

Posts: 275Dou
That was 120 total.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 18:02 #656Senior Member

Posts: 826120 for duo you say
Or is that 120 each?
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 12:27 #655Senior Member

Posts: 275Irish and Abigail
Can't figure out how to post link. Abigail looks like her pics. Skilled and professional. 120 duo.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 11:56 #654Senior Member

Posts: 390Not sure what's up
I texted the girl in the first link on Friday. Got a response yesterday. Couldn't do anything until today so I replied. Got an answer from the one in the second link. I know some of these women share numbers but it seems a little odd to me. When I told her she wasn't who I texted Friday. POOF. GHOST. Then she comes back a while later and says the blond isn't available. This crap gets my spidey sense up. Second girl has more than one ad with different numbers. Hmmm any insight?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/697483293812
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...d/997142073381
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...s/052103048205
-
01-06-19 00:54 #653Senior Member

Posts: 312Lig
Saw Lucky Irish in det. Area just before Christmas. Outcall my place I know her. Hit and miss. Keep it simple.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 22:28 #652Senior Member

Posts: 826Abigail w Irish. More info
Google search had led me to cityxguide but ad has disappeared. I thought Irish to be MIA lately.









Reply With Quote





