Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 686 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #664

    Anyone?

    Anyone partake on this little adventure?? http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...f/063643851626.

  2. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by BradLeePeter  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...rning-15607885

    Does anyone have any info on this one?
    Looks too nice for Flint.

  3. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by BradLeePeter  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...rning-15607885

    Does anyone have any info on this one?
    No but she looks interesting. Let us know if you pull the trigger.

  4. #661

    Has anyone seen this one!

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...rning-15607885

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

  5. #660

    STG. Deadliest Mouth.

    Saw her a couple of days ago. She was not the freshest. BBBJ was OK, but a bit mechanical. Nice lady. OK location. Definitely CIM available. I would not repeat as she seemed tired and not into it. Definitely not the deadliest mouth. I am still looking for that! Let me know if you really have seen a lady who can BBBJCIM sensuously letting you release when her mouth is at the base. Like a unicorn.

  6. #659

    Lacie

    Any info on this one?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/?area%...keywords=lacie

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #658

    Alyssa

    I see Alyssa is back. Has anyone seen her. I've hit her up but haven't gotten a response. Papa Be.

  8. #657

    Dou

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Or is that 120 each?
    That was 120 total.

  9. #656

    120 for duo you say

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Can't figure out how to post link. Abigail looks like her pics. Skilled and professional. 120 duo.
    Or is that 120 each?

  10. #655

    Irish and Abigail

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I know Irish but am unfamiliar with Abigail. What's your take on her?
    Can't figure out how to post link. Abigail looks like her pics. Skilled and professional. 120 duo.

  11. #654

    Not sure what's up

    I texted the girl in the first link on Friday. Got a response yesterday. Couldn't do anything until today so I replied. Got an answer from the one in the second link. I know some of these women share numbers but it seems a little odd to me. When I told her she wasn't who I texted Friday. POOF. GHOST. Then she comes back a while later and says the blond isn't available. This crap gets my spidey sense up. Second girl has more than one ad with different numbers. Hmmm any insight?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/697483293812

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...d/997142073381

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...s/052103048205

  12. #653

    Lig

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Google search had led me to cityxguide but ad has disappeared. I thought Irish to be MIA lately.
    Saw Lucky Irish in det. Area just before Christmas. Outcall my place I know her. Hit and miss. Keep it simple.

  13. #652

    Abigail w Irish. More info

    Google search had led me to cityxguide but ad has disappeared. I thought Irish to be MIA lately.

  14. #651

    Abigail w Irish

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Saw these two as a duo today. Both fresh as daisies, Abigail still wet from the shower. SS was delightful, BBBJ from both with bbbjtcws from Irish girl. That's all this old guy could handle. Upscale motel. Ad on skip the games today.
    I know Irish but am unfamiliar with Abigail. What's your take on her?

  15. #650

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Saw these two as a duo today. Both fresh as daisies, Abigail still wet from the shower. SS was delightful, BBBJ from both with bbbjtcws from Irish girl. That's all this old guy could handle. Upscale motel. Ad on skip the games today.
    Got a link to the ad? What was the donation?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape