The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 731 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 10960
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Animals

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike77  [View Original Post]
    I think women like dogs and cats in general as long it is not an intimidating looking animal. I have a 65 pound lab mix. Far from a small dog. I have a scenic pic with my dog hiking and get messages saying such a great photo and how cute my dog is. It's a great conversation starter. It shows that I'm active (I'm really not that active). More importantly it shows you care for something and have a heart. When I tell them I rescue them from a high kill shelter they melt. LOL (I did rescue her but not from a high kill shelter). If a girl does not like dogs altogether then I have no interest in seeking an arrangement with them anyways.
    That's a perfect example! Thanks for sharing.

  2. #1314
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozo43  [View Original Post]
    How do you get the 10 free message trial on seeking?
    1. Create a profile.

    2. on the main page of seeking.com in the top right corner next to upgrade click the pic / menu.

    3. click your profile.

    4. fill out basic info / personal info / description (I don't remember if you have to add a picture).

    5. you have now unlocked your free trial messages. Enjoy!

  3. #1313

    I guess you have to be careful!

    I find it really dumb that someone that was trolling the site decided to take my post about Jazmen and text her on SA about it. I mean really dude I thought we were all here for the same thing. So what if I wanted some info. Geez. Thanks for throwing me under the bus.

  4. #1312

    Must love dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    While not a must, it is always better to have a few photos rather than none at all. That said, put some thoughts into the photos.

    1. Have st least one full body shot. Preferably with you smiling and having fun. Maybe she won't like your body, but it is better to know that early.

    2. No photos with your shirt off. Just don't. To an SB, it screams egotistical asshole.

    3. No buddies in your photos. Keep the focus on you.

    4. No other women. Nuff said.

    5. No pets (exceptions for small and cute). But no snakes, lizards or Dobermans.

    The above is a compilation of info I've gathered over the years. Parts may be directly copied from others' wisdom. Thought it would be good to share and, of course, welcome others thoughts.
    I think women like dogs and cats in general as long it is not an intimidating looking animal. I have a 65 pound lab mix. Far from a small dog. I have a scenic pic with my dog hiking and get messages saying such a great photo and how cute my dog is. It's a great conversation starter. It shows that I'm active (I'm really not that active). More importantly it shows you care for something and have a heart. When I tell them I rescue them from a high kill shelter they melt. LOL (I did rescue her but not from a high kill shelter). If a girl does not like dogs altogether then I have no interest in seeking an arrangement with them anyways.

  5. #1311

    Amen (sort of)

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne  [View Original Post]
    That's only true is you're looking to smash and dash. The real fucking gems are the ones looking for long-term arrangements. The best ones won't fuck the first time they see you and prefer a meet and greet, basically coffee or drinks. If it goes well they'll be down to discuss arrangement. I am currently seeing a hot ass 24 year old that is down for absolutely anything and dotes on me like I'm a god. She does everything she has to to keep me happy. There's never drama and she is the hottest chick I've ever been with.

    I was in the smash and dash mindset a while back until I met this lady and decided to give this a whirl. Depending, I help her out with between 1-2 when we meet and the occasional overnight is on the table.

    I have to say that there are definitely escorts on seeking but there are also regular ass ladies just trying to get ahead. I make it a point not to share info from the latter group of women. I want discretion and so do they. I respect that. Have fun but for Christsakes please treat these women with respect. They deserve at least that for fucking our sleazy asses..
    I'm dating one of the good ones, and she just recently forwarded me that her next semester of grad school is paid for, in no small part thanks to me, Virtually every date is an overnight (with her I view the value as CPH ((hour)) vs CPO). She shares both the large and minutiae of her daily life with me. Our dates are romantic and have more than a hint of authenticity. We're going for a three-day ski trip in a couple of weeks, and a week in FL in Feb. And yeah, that costs more than the benchmark $1. 5-$2, but goddamn if this is not even more rewarding than the bucket-list sex I was getting from my first LTSB (who in retrospect was much more work and in the end walked out on me without a second glance).

    So it all depends on what you're looking for. I was getting bucket-list sex for $2/ ppm from my previous LTSB, and eventually it was nominally for free, but in the end the intangible costs were high. While I wish the sex was better with my current SB, she's a rare gem worthy of my respect, and I'm willing to make that tradeoff. As they say, bad sex is better than no sex. So please, no disrespect for those of us who have evolved to different priorities.

  6. #1310
    Amen.

    As I mentioned in the past, I only go for the "regular ass ladies" as you say.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne  [View Original Post]
    That's only true is you're looking to smash and dash. The real fucking gems are the ones looking for long-term arrangements. The best ones won't fuck the first time they see you and prefer a meet and greet, basically coffee or drinks. If it goes well they'll be down to discuss arrangement. I am currently seeing a hot ass 24 year old that is down for absolutely anything and dotes on me like I'm a god. She does everything she has to to keep me happy. There's never drama and she is the hottest chick I've ever been with.

    I was in the smash and dash mindset a while back until I met this lady and decided to give this a whirl. Depending, I help her out with between 1-2 when we meet and the occasional overnight is on the table.

    I have to say that there are definitely escorts on seeking but there are also regular ass ladies just trying to get ahead. I make it a point not to share info from the latter group of women. I want discretion and so do they. I respect that. Have fun but for Christsakes please treat these women with respect. They deserve at least that for fucking our sleazy asses.

    Oh, for those of you asking for contact info and details, get bent. If you don't have a credible posting history or have provided nothing of value in exchange, I'm not sharing shit with you. If you want to meet women from seeking, pay your $90 like the rest of us you cheap fucks. Stop acting like a group of fucking incels and start acting like men.

  7. #1309
    Her profile gave me the creeps. I read it a few days ago and passed it by.

    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude39  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Is so how was she? I'm talking to her now and thinking about taking the plunge.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d830...6-3de54cb29eae

  8. #1308

    Anyone seen her

    Anyone seen her? Is so how was she? I'm talking to her now and thinking about taking the plunge.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d830...6-3de54cb29eae

  9. #1307

    Time to grow up

    That's only true is you're looking to smash and dash. The real fucking gems are the ones looking for long-term arrangements. The best ones won't fuck the first time they see you and prefer a meet and greet, basically coffee or drinks. If it goes well they'll be down to discuss arrangement. I am currently seeing a hot ass 24 year old that is down for absolutely anything and dotes on me like I'm a god. She does everything she has to to keep me happy. There's never drama and she is the hottest chick I've ever been with.

    I was in the smash and dash mindset a while back until I met this lady and decided to give this a whirl. Depending, I help her out with between 1-2 when we meet and the occasional overnight is on the table.

    I have to say that there are definitely escorts on seeking but there are also regular ass ladies just trying to get ahead. I make it a point not to share info from the latter group of women. I want discretion and so do they. I respect that. Have fun but for Christsakes please treat these women with respect. They deserve at least that for fucking our sleazy asses.

    Oh, for those of you asking for contact info and details, get bent. If you don't have a credible posting history or have provided nothing of value in exchange, I'm not sharing shit with you. If you want to meet women from seeking, pay your $90 like the rest of us you cheap fucks. Stop acting like a group of fucking incels and start acting like men.

    Quote Originally Posted by OtherPerson  [View Original Post]
    Excellent advice and observations, Sir. Women who ignore the request to move off site to text or email, in general, seem to be time wasters, or, for various reasons, on the fence about meeting, which equals being time wasters.

  10. #1306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    SA Thoughts. Part 2: The Profile Photo

    While not a must, it is always better to have a few photos rather than none at all. That said, put some thoughts into the photos.

    1. Have st least one full body shot. Preferably with you smiling and having fun. Maybe she won't like your body, but it is better to know that early.

    2. No photos with your shirt off. Just don't. To an SB, it screams egotistical asshole.

    3. No buddies in your photos. Keep the focus on you.

    4. No other women. Nuff said.

    5. No pets (exceptions for small and cute). But no snakes, lizards or Dobermans.

    The above is a compilation of info I've gathered over the years. Parts may be directly copied from others' wisdom. Thought it would be good to share and, of course, welcome others thoughts.

  11. #1305
    Anybody have intel on this lady from WYP?

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...1xLDv5xk4on28L
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  12. #1304

    10 free messages?

    How do you get the 10 free message trial on seeking?

  13. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Met this sane attractive woman last week at a local hotel Low key no drama no rush trying to make ends meet. CFS BBBJCIM.

    Daty nice figure I would repeat https://www.seeking.com/member/ef4a8...f-cbe128bacffe.

    CM.
    What part of state did you meet and what was the gift for how long.

  14. #1302
    Her profile has only been up for 3 days.

    If she's afraid to come alone, I'd end it and move on. I avoid duos on SA for the reasons you mention. If I want a FMF I set it up myself; plenty of girls there happy to do them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7a7f6...b-e8d8769ce9fc

    Been texting this one and won't budge on price and every conversation is about her dates and all the money she makes which annoys me also keeps trying to get me to meet her friend for a 2 girl because she's afraid to come alone but usually 2 on 1 are robberies or set ups. Anyone talk or meet her.

  15. #1301

    Single Mom

    Met this sane attractive woman last week at a local hotel Low key no drama no rush trying to make ends meet. CFS BBBJCIM.

    Daty nice figure I would repeat https://www.seeking.com/member/ef4a8...f-cbe128bacffe.

    CM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape