Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 10958
-
01-06-19 01:11 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 46I guess you have to be careful!
I find it really dumb that someone that was trolling the site decided to take my post about Jazmen and text her on SA about it. I mean really dude I thought we were all here for the same thing. So what if I wanted some info. Geez. Thanks for throwing me under the bus.
-
01-06-19 01:05 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 203Must love dogs
I think women like dogs and cats in general as long it is not an intimidating looking animal. I have a 65 pound lab mix. Far from a small dog. I have a scenic pic with my dog hiking and get messages saying such a great photo and how cute my dog is. It's a great conversation starter. It shows that I'm active (I'm really not that active). More importantly it shows you care for something and have a heart. When I tell them I rescue them from a high kill shelter they melt. LOL (I did rescue her but not from a high kill shelter). If a girl does not like dogs altogether then I have no interest in seeking an arrangement with them anyways.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 23:54 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 138Amen (sort of)
I'm dating one of the good ones, and she just recently forwarded me that her next semester of grad school is paid for, in no small part thanks to me, Virtually every date is an overnight (with her I view the value as CPH ((hour)) vs CPO). She shares both the large and minutiae of her daily life with me. Our dates are romantic and have more than a hint of authenticity. We're going for a three-day ski trip in a couple of weeks, and a week in FL in Feb. And yeah, that costs more than the benchmark $1. 5-$2, but goddamn if this is not even more rewarding than the bucket-list sex I was getting from my first LTSB (who in retrospect was much more work and in the end walked out on me without a second glance).
Originally Posted by PlayerOne
[View Original Post]
So it all depends on what you're looking for. I was getting bucket-list sex for $2/ ppm from my previous LTSB, and eventually it was nominally for free, but in the end the intangible costs were high. While I wish the sex was better with my current SB, she's a rare gem worthy of my respect, and I'm willing to make that tradeoff. As they say, bad sex is better than no sex. So please, no disrespect for those of us who have evolved to different priorities.
-
01-05-19 22:28 #1310Regular Member

Posts: 36Amen.
As I mentioned in the past, I only go for the "regular ass ladies" as you say.
Originally Posted by PlayerOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 22:21 #1309Regular Member

Posts: 36Her profile gave me the creeps. I read it a few days ago and passed it by.
Originally Posted by MovieDude39
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 21:03 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone seen her
Anyone seen her? Is so how was she? I'm talking to her now and thinking about taking the plunge.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8d830...6-3de54cb29eae
-
01-05-19 20:20 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 154Time to grow up
That's only true is you're looking to smash and dash. The real fucking gems are the ones looking for long-term arrangements. The best ones won't fuck the first time they see you and prefer a meet and greet, basically coffee or drinks. If it goes well they'll be down to discuss arrangement. I am currently seeing a hot ass 24 year old that is down for absolutely anything and dotes on me like I'm a god. She does everything she has to to keep me happy. There's never drama and she is the hottest chick I've ever been with.
I was in the smash and dash mindset a while back until I met this lady and decided to give this a whirl. Depending, I help her out with between 1-2 when we meet and the occasional overnight is on the table.
I have to say that there are definitely escorts on seeking but there are also regular ass ladies just trying to get ahead. I make it a point not to share info from the latter group of women. I want discretion and so do they. I respect that. Have fun but for Christsakes please treat these women with respect. They deserve at least that for fucking our sleazy asses.
Oh, for those of you asking for contact info and details, get bent. If you don't have a credible posting history or have provided nothing of value in exchange, I'm not sharing shit with you. If you want to meet women from seeking, pay your $90 like the rest of us you cheap fucks. Stop acting like a group of fucking incels and start acting like men.
Originally Posted by OtherPerson
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 20:11 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 624SA Thoughts. Part 2: The Profile Photo
While not a must, it is always better to have a few photos rather than none at all. That said, put some thoughts into the photos.
1. Have st least one full body shot. Preferably with you smiling and having fun. Maybe she won't like your body, but it is better to know that early.
2. No photos with your shirt off. Just don't. To an SB, it screams egotistical asshole.
3. No buddies in your photos. Keep the focus on you.
4. No other women. Nuff said.
5. No pets (exceptions for small and cute). But no snakes, lizards or Dobermans.
The above is a compilation of info I've gathered over the years. Parts may be directly copied from others' wisdom. Thought it would be good to share and, of course, welcome others thoughts.
-
01-05-19 19:57 #1305Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody have intel on this lady from WYP?
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...1xLDv5xk4on28L
-
01-05-19 19:52 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 3010 free messages?
How do you get the 10 free message trial on seeking?
-
01-05-19 19:07 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 374What part of state did you meet and what was the gift for how long.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 16:28 #1302Regular Member

Posts: 36Her profile has only been up for 3 days.
If she's afraid to come alone, I'd end it and move on. I avoid duos on SA for the reasons you mention. If I want a FMF I set it up myself; plenty of girls there happy to do them.
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 14:59 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 664Single Mom
Met this sane attractive woman last week at a local hotel Low key no drama no rush trying to make ends meet. CFS BBBJCIM.
Daty nice figure I would repeat https://www.seeking.com/member/ef4a8...f-cbe128bacffe.
CM.
-
01-05-19 13:25 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 299Dude, I'm just sharing my experience here. If you're happy paying whatever you're paying right now then keep doing that and enjoy the ride.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 12:43 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 37445 yrs old should know where she is along with gps on a phone playing games going after a larger market.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





