Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 10966
-
01-05-19 20:11 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 624SA Thoughts. Part 2: The Profile Photo
While not a must, it is always better to have a few photos rather than none at all. That said, put some thoughts into the photos.
1. Have st least one full body shot. Preferably with you smiling and having fun. Maybe she won't like your body, but it is better to know that early.
2. No photos with your shirt off. Just don't. To an SB, it screams egotistical asshole.
3. No buddies in your photos. Keep the focus on you.
4. No other women. Nuff said.
5. No pets (exceptions for small and cute). But no snakes, lizards or Dobermans.
The above is a compilation of info I've gathered over the years. Parts may be directly copied from others' wisdom. Thought it would be good to share and, of course, welcome others thoughts.
-
01-05-19 19:57 #1305Regular Member

Posts: 3Anybody have intel on this lady from WYP?
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...1xLDv5xk4on28L
-
01-05-19 19:52 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 3010 free messages?
How do you get the 10 free message trial on seeking?
-
01-05-19 19:07 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 374What part of state did you meet and what was the gift for how long.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 16:28 #1302Regular Member

Posts: 36Her profile has only been up for 3 days.
If she's afraid to come alone, I'd end it and move on. I avoid duos on SA for the reasons you mention. If I want a FMF I set it up myself; plenty of girls there happy to do them.
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 14:59 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 664Single Mom
Met this sane attractive woman last week at a local hotel Low key no drama no rush trying to make ends meet. CFS BBBJCIM.
Daty nice figure I would repeat https://www.seeking.com/member/ef4a8...f-cbe128bacffe.
CM.
-
01-05-19 13:25 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 299Dude, I'm just sharing my experience here. If you're happy paying whatever you're paying right now then keep doing that and enjoy the ride.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 12:43 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 37445 yrs old should know where she is along with gps on a phone playing games going after a larger market.
Originally Posted by Samuel05
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 09:36 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 137Deceptive location
Like most of you, don't like to travel more than 45 minutes to meet up, especially with winter coming in. Was contacted on SB, see attached, profile says Boston. Gave me access to private photos for 10 credits. Sent me a msg for 10 credits. Msg was a telephone number, photo was same as profile. Give it a try and send a text. She lives next to RI, hour and half drive. Let her know of the deception. Says she didn't know since she's new. Explain that guys don't get a free ride on SB. Seniors PM for specifics.
-
01-05-19 09:26 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 137Morgan
Bad experience that turned to gold.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
Setup a meet. Arranged to pick her up and bring to room. Day and time of, no contact, kept trying, got blocked on SA. Still blocked. Thought the room was wasted $. Remembered one of the best I've seen. Definitely the best tushie. She was excited to come over. Been seeing her at her place several times. Can't hold a grudge because it worked out, but as for Morgan, she was a no show. Hope you have better luck.
-
01-05-19 05:21 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 64Re: SA
Excellent advice and observations, Sir. Women who ignore the request to move off site to text or email, in general, seem to be time wasters, or, for various reasons, on the fence about meeting, which equals being time wasters.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 03:12 #1295Banned Member

Posts: 251Skylerkat2000
https://www.seeking.com/member/7a7f6...b-e8d8769ce9fc
Been texting this one and won't budge on price and every conversation is about her dates and all the money she makes which annoys me also keeps trying to get me to meet her friend for a 2 girl because she's afraid to come alone but usually 2 on 1 are robberies or set ups. Anyone talk or meet her.
-
01-05-19 00:29 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 121I've met her. She lives in Quincy and has no transportation, and won't meet at her place. She might have looked like those pictures at one point, but doesn't any longer. She's also a pro, I can tell you that. Wanted $300, I negotiated to $250, and it wasn't worth that. I had to pick her up and drop her off (I don't live nearby). BBBJ was rushed, and I could tell she was a pro. Didn't want to DATY, and insisted on a condom, she hoped on and was like a jackhammer, trying to get it over with as fast as possible. I would not recomend. She also texts me on occasion, which I ignore. She claims she was a bartender in Florida, who knows. , oh she also never stops talking.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
Mitch.
-
01-04-19 20:00 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 602Morgan
Saw her profile and could swear I have read you guys discussing her. Did a search by name but came up empty. Any info would be appreciated before I make contact.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9378f...b-7d7ce4b04cae
-
01-04-19 19:47 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 624SA Thoughts. Part 1: Straight to Text
RULE: Get off the SA message board ASAP.
- SA owns the content and it is the fastest way to get banned.
- email is best as it may provide insight into the SD because many use their real identity and have not taken the time to create a fake email address.
Some SD's will go straight to text. There is definitely a difference between the ladies who go straight to text and should come with a WARNING.
The women who are "semi-pros" will usually go right to text, these women are smart and sometimes right to the point and will often immediately suggest a PPM arrangement complete with the "gift" that they require. This is almost like dealing with hookers, but usually at a much reduced rate from the hooker world and usually without a clock. The reason these women want to switch from PM to text is to keep from getting kicked of the site for prostitution.
There is a second category of women who want to immediately switch to text and those are the scammers. They don't want a record of them asking for money before meeting, asking for plane tickets, venmo etc. Also to keep from getting kicked off the site.
The above is a compilation of info I've gathered over the years. Parts may be directly copied from others' wisdom. Thought it would be good to share and, of course, welcome others thoughts.Last edited by Spill; 01-04-19 at 19:48. Reason: clean it up a bit










Reply With Quote





