Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 735 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #429

    Summer

    Summer.

    Hey fellas,

    I have a slightly unorthodox review here. About a year ago, Summer and her GF packed their bags and moved from Georgia to Washington. Before she left here, Summer was a simple, no nonsense, reasonable $, regular for me. I honestly can't tell you how many times we got together, but each time was a good experience.

    Well apparently, since moving to the Kent area of washington, she has had trouble building a clientele. She did text me and asked me to write something on her behalf. So there you have it. I haven't seen her in a year or so, so YMMV but if you are looking, think about giving her a call.

    Thanks.

    He https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/..
    Last edited by DifferentDays; 01-11-19 at 19:57. Reason: Grammar

  2. #428

    Tammy2 times

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsbjKoXD...d=4c9rnygymxee

    I saw this and it reminded me so much of T2 T's!!When she has her hair long she looks so much like Kendal in this clip. Similar figure too. She is my ATF. She is such a freak and just oozes sex appeal as she enthusiastically does everything and anything you want. Looking sexy as hell as she does it all. Damn I miss that girl!

  3. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by KenSee  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I also miss her. She always gave the best rimming.
    I miss her too! I did a duo with her that I'll remember for the rest of my life.

  4. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusiv3  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys think this is real? She in Seattle from the 1st-10th, looks like she has some good reviews and one of them said she was recommended by Sophie. Marie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....1-1-19-1-10-19
    Wonder if AS out of New York is branching out to Seattle. Mostly mainland girls there though.

  5. #425

    Stay safe out there, careful who you invite over

    Who knows what this is all really about but the only drama I like is on t. V.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/john-v...-them/12102826

  6. #424

    Kgirl Yumi.

    Does anyone have any info about Yumi? Last time I saw her at the end of September she said she was going to take November and December off, however I see some comment that she retired, and booker is not responding text, so just want to conform if she really retired, cheers!

  7. #423

    Korean Zoe

    Do you guys think this is real? She in Seattle from the 1st-10th, looks like she has some good reviews and one of them said she was recommended by Sophie. Marie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....1-1-19-1-10-19

  8. #422

    Freya madsen

    Any info on Freya? Could only find her website nothing else. https://www.freyamadsen.com.

  9. #421

    Freya madsen

    Anyone have experience with Freya? https://www.freyamadsen.com.

    I've searched all over and can't find any reports.

  10. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    Met her a couple times at the old farmhouse. Search from the other board (Renee Snohomish) is as current of information that I have. And it's not very current.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Renee+snohomish.

    If anyone has recent information, please share. She was always fun to see, and missed.
    Thank you. I also miss her. She always gave the best rimming.

  11. #419
    Many thanks. I hate when providers say contact for rates and then never respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    Here is what Cherry quoted me:

    "Hey love! My rates and menu are:

    GFE friendly. BBBJ dfk daty dato 69.

    300 HH.

    400 HR.

    600 2 HRS".

    We never hooked up, so I can't give a review or whether or not there was some flex in the quoted rates.

    RockChalk.

  12. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Started in the mid-90's and I have never given a reference. Semi-regularly find people on TNA, never once given a reference, zero vouches (though everyone claims that they require it). I've been shot down a couple of times, but I usually pick 4-5 that I want to see and I'm always booked before I get to number 3.
    Thanks a lot for the information. I will reach out to 3-4 providers this weekend and see if I get any reply.

  13. #417

    Cherry Hilson quote for "damages”

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen Cherry what was the damage? She has been unresponsive to text, email, and phone call. Her ads and profile on TNA do not include rates.
    Here is what Cherry quoted me:

    "Hey love! My rates and menu are:

    GFE friendly. BBBJ dfk daty dato 69.

    300 HH.

    400 HR.

    600 2 HRS".

    We never hooked up, so I can't give a review or whether or not there was some flex in the quoted rates.

    RockChalk.

  14. #416
    Same here. I'm rarely on TNA and only go there when I'm running out of time and can't find someone to hook-up with. But when I do I always find someone and never once have I given a reference, I have zero vouches and generally just aren't known. It's funny how everyone, particularly the providers, really want the hobbyists to believe that their bullshit system works. There are a few guys on that board who seem like they don't have any balls at all, they are the ones probably giving all of the references. Meanwhile I'm balls-deep in the provider they're trying to see because I just sent her a text and away we went. As I said, I'm not on the board often and when I am I sometimes read some of the posts in the discussions and shake my head at all of the rules. Most of it is just a fantasy, and some of the providers there really think they're something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Started in the mid-90's and I have never given a reference. Semi-regularly find people on TNA, never once given a reference, zero vouches (though everyone claims that they require it). I've been shot down a couple of times, but I usually pick 4-5 that I want to see and I'm always booked before I get to number 3.

  15. #415

    Cherry Hilson

    For those who have seen Cherry what was the damage? She has been unresponsive to text, email, and phone call. Her ads and profile on TNA do not include rates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape