Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 686 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #665

    Lacie

    Any info on this one?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/?area%...keywords=lacie

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #664

    Alyssa

    I see Alyssa is back. Has anyone seen her. I've hit her up but haven't gotten a response. Papa Be.

  3. #663

    Dou

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Or is that 120 each?
    That was 120 total.

  4. #662

    120 for duo you say

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Can't figure out how to post link. Abigail looks like her pics. Skilled and professional. 120 duo.
    Or is that 120 each?

  5. #661

    Irish and Abigail

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I know Irish but am unfamiliar with Abigail. What's your take on her?
    Can't figure out how to post link. Abigail looks like her pics. Skilled and professional. 120 duo.

  6. #660

    Not sure what's up

    I texted the girl in the first link on Friday. Got a response yesterday. Couldn't do anything until today so I replied. Got an answer from the one in the second link. I know some of these women share numbers but it seems a little odd to me. When I told her she wasn't who I texted Friday. POOF. GHOST. Then she comes back a while later and says the blond isn't available. This crap gets my spidey sense up. Second girl has more than one ad with different numbers. Hmmm any insight?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/697483293812

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...d/997142073381

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...s/052103048205

  7. #659

    Lig

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Google search had led me to cityxguide but ad has disappeared. I thought Irish to be MIA lately.
    Saw Lucky Irish in det. Area just before Christmas. Outcall my place I know her. Hit and miss. Keep it simple.

  8. #658

    Abigail w Irish. More info

    Google search had led me to cityxguide but ad has disappeared. I thought Irish to be MIA lately.

  9. #657

    Abigail w Irish

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Saw these two as a duo today. Both fresh as daisies, Abigail still wet from the shower. SS was delightful, BBBJ from both with bbbjtcws from Irish girl. That's all this old guy could handle. Upscale motel. Ad on skip the games today.
    I know Irish but am unfamiliar with Abigail. What's your take on her?

  10. #656

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    Saw these two as a duo today. Both fresh as daisies, Abigail still wet from the shower. SS was delightful, BBBJ from both with bbbjtcws from Irish girl. That's all this old guy could handle. Upscale motel. Ad on skip the games today.
    Got a link to the ad? What was the donation?

  11. #655

    Lucky Irish and Abigail

    Saw these two as a duo today. Both fresh as daisies, Abigail still wet from the shower. SS was delightful, BBBJ from both with bbbjtcws from Irish girl. That's all this old guy could handle. Upscale motel. Ad on skip the games today.

  12. #654

    Suite D

    Saw her in a fantasy about a month ago. It was ok. She was nice, neighborhood was ok, we went to the attic which was full but enough room. BJ was lackluster, CFS was quick, she is really skinny and couldn't take much. I would not repeat that dream. But ok in a pinch.

  13. #653

  14. #652

    Bailey and Danielle.

    I had a chance to meet up with these two this weekend. Wow!

    This was my third time with Bailey so I am very comfortable with her Danielle is an easy girl to get along with, who has a great smile and body. The two of them are really into each other. So if you just want a show that is probably worth the price of admission. However, both will want to make sure you are happy also. Don't be shy and don't be a jerk and you will have a great time. I am at a point with Bailey we know what each other likes. Danielle has a couple more rules than Bailey but nothing more than safety. The advertise on STG you can find them there. Not the best at returning texts or calls but they will get back with you. I have been there at night and during the day with not problems. You may see another guy when you show up. But he always leaves. Both claim to be independent and the one I saw does not pose a threat of any kind.

    As always YMMV, but be nice and you more that likely to have a great time. More of a pse than GFE if anyone is curious.

  15. #651

    Yep

    That is her ad. She's since changed it up. I'm just saying that's quite a pricey BJ. Papa Be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape