Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 260 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199

    Escort advertising websites in FLorida?

    Anybody could point me to good escort advertising websites for Florida? I remember there was one mentioned here but I can't seem to find it. PM if you'd rather.

  2. #2222

    Local listing sites thinning,

    Sometime in the past week or two, adlist24 got taken down. There are two others that seem to have become the 'good enough' local ad sites for MPs (bp24, cityx). Neither is really useful. Any other entrants in this game of whack a mole that are worth knowing about for MA?

  3. #2221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199

    President Pence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Moreover, don't forget that it's not sex that you're paying for but for the companionship. Kind of like hiring a Home Health Aid privately you know.

    Moving onto a sister topic, considering how much of the stabilizing factor they are in our lives, many providers should be looked at as mental health professionals and in more advanced societies would be covered by health insurance or at least under European health care model should be provider with an elective upgrade, allowing one to upgrade his (or her) mental care coverage to include such services. Also, considering how many families they keep together, how many divorces they keep from happening, in fact how many women and children they keep from turning into single (I. E. Divorced) mothers, they should be able to fall under family counseling, and that too should be covered by an elective mental health rider.

    Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a good opportunity for President Pence.
    I don't know about President Pence but I'm sure that, given the chance, our current pres would gladly enact such riders and the first and foremost make sure that it covers the White House.

    Imagine if JFK was able to get away with such a thing too? Or Bubba? I think if it would've been up to Trump only and he didn't have to cater to his republican brethren we'd have prostitution decriminalized on the first day of his presidency! Moreover, he'd make sure that there is a related affiliate that would be renting space in the Trump tower, maybe even under his wife's oversight. He may even go back to grandpa's family business altogether himself too.
    Remember before he assumed presidency, Donny-boy told the whole world that he'd be unpredictable. Well, to me, he would be very predictable in this case.

  4. #2220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyce210  [View Original Post]
    LOL glad your not a judge.
    And how in the you-know-what do you know that? Are you trying to tell me that if I'm a judge I don't monger?

  5. #2219
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyce210  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetical.

    If I walk into a salon the haircut is $50 and I pay upfront $200 for the haircut and after the haircut the barber wants to do sex with me right in the chair, I say OK is that prostitution?
    I would like to be a fly on the wall and listen to these delusional leaders that we have. I can just imagine what they're saying "we need to stop all these men from getting blow jobs . It's getting out of contro. Lmao. Let's lock all the guys up. The streets will be so much safer with guys that are walking around with hard-ons. Smh.

  6. #2218

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enyce210  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetical.

    If I walk into a salon the haircut is $50 and I pay upfront $200 for the haircut and after the haircut the barber wants to do sex with me right in the chair, I say OK is that prostitution?
    Seems to me you paid $200 for a hair cut and the barber thought you looked hot afterward. What is illegal about that?

  7. #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Of course it is! You trafficked her from the haircut into sex! Not only it's prostitution but it's also human trafficking and entrapment! If I was the judge it would be "life, no parole". Unless of course it was to take place in the state that still allows capital punishment.
    LOL glad your not a judge. And don't you think that's a little aggressive of a penalty smh. Haha no one made her do anything, it would he her choice.

  8. #2216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Enyce210  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetical.

    If I walk into a salon the haircut is $50 and I pay upfront $200 for the haircut and after the haircut the barber wants to do sex with me right in the chair, I say OK is that prostitution?
    Of course it is! You trafficked her from the haircut into sex! Not only it's prostitution but it's also human trafficking and entrapment! If I was the judge it would be "life, no parole". Unless of course it was to take place in the state that still allows capital punishment.

  9. #2215

    Legally or philosophically?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enyce210  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetical.

    If I walk into a salon the haircut is $50 and I pay upfront $200 for the haircut and after the haircut the barber wants to do sex with me right in the chair, I say OK is that prostitution?
    Legally, yes. Philosophically? Dunno.

  10. #2214

    Hypothetical

    Hypothetical.

    If I walk into a salon the haircut is $50 and I pay upfront $200 for the haircut and after the haircut the barber wants to do sex with me right in the chair, I say OK is that prostitution?

  11. #2213
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know any cheap rooms to rent?

    Thanks,

    -BH.
    Budget in I think it's called. First thing on rt 1 south when you get off 128 in Westwood. Been years but I think $50 a night. Some others on that road here and there all the way down to RI.

  12. #2212

    Verifying Phone Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Question for you all. Been using the various sites to find sugar mommy or whatever. The numbers I am given I can never trace them to a person. So I go backband forth only to discover they are time wasters or frauds. Not sure why or what they get out of it. Is there a better way to track numbers so I can save myself time. I only use google now with very much mixed results. Thanks. Pm if you want.
    I use InstantCheckmate. $22 per month unlimited phone and name searches. Been really helpful I was able to avoid some really bad people. I have heard Spokeo is good too and you can pay per phone number.

  13. #2211

    Ritz Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know any cheap rooms to rent?

    Thanks,

    -BH.
    Ha! Thanks for reminding me of The Ritz in Quincy. That was the last place I knew of that did that, as late as the 90's anyway. The link won't post properly here but google Ritz motel in Quincy and you'll see a parody article that sums up the place well.

    Here's a copy and paste:

    Against the wishes of both the public and it's own management, the infamous Ritz Motel in North Quincy is reopening this summer as part of Mayor Thomas Koch's publicly panned "Saucy Moves" campaign.

    Thrice voted the "Sketchiest Shade Hole" in Quincy Seedy Motels Magazine (1992,1993 and 1998), the Ritz Motel was the location of numerous indescribable acts of inhumane behavior over the years. Closed down by the city several years ago due to pressure from both Capital Hill and PETA, the Ritz has decided to open it's doors once again, causing a general feeling of disgust to rush through the city.

    "That place was the worst," remarked Val Vickson, a part time bookie and owner of the Ritz. "I just can't believe it's reopening. I never wanted to hear those words".

    Neighbors of the establishment were equally appalled. Hark McGark, an unfortunately named unemployed plumber who declined to give his address, stated that the motel was "wicked disgusting" and "the place where dreams go to die. ".

    Others in the area recalled horrific tales from their past. "I was staying there for an hour once," commented Geraldine Grimplesche, a short order cook from Hough's Neck. "I used to take my lunch break there and read romance novels. It was obviously a gross place, but where else can you rent a room in fifteen minute intervals? I got pregnant two times just from sitting on the bed there once. I don't even know how that happens. I can think of one way-just one-but it's fucking disgusting. I'm going to go home and boil myself now. ".

    "The mayor has no clue what he's doing," said Matty Southside, a former South Quincy legend. "Clearly, he has no idea the breed of filthy, ridiculous freaks this is going to bring in from over the bridge. I knew a guy who used to drink at the Cathay Pacific all night long and just stare at the old * until he couldn't take it anymore. Next thing you know, he's at the Ritz Motel, cranking one out in the sink. What a nasty dude that guy was. I don't care if the mayor gets Billy Mays to pitch this shit at top volume on every cable access station in the city-it's not going to work. ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0236.jpg‎  

  14. #2210

    Cheap rooms to rent by hour

    Does anybody know any cheap rooms to rent?

    Thanks,

    -BH.

  15. #2209

    Another Website

    Escortfish. Ch looks promising. Seems to collect pics and basic info from a lot of other sites. Good presentation and efficient to scan. Some text scams in the mix, but it's pretty easy to spot the legitimate ads.

    Happy Hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape