Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3888
-
02-05-19 14:35 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 2198Escort advertising websites in FLorida?
Anybody could point me to good escort advertising websites for Florida? I remember there was one mentioned here but I can't seem to find it. PM if you'd rather.
-
01-28-19 14:11 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 41Local listing sites thinning,
Sometime in the past week or two, adlist24 got taken down. There are two others that seem to have become the 'good enough' local ad sites for MPs (bp24, cityx). Neither is really useful. Any other entrants in this game of whack a mole that are worth knowing about for MA?
-
01-11-19 16:52 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 2198President Pence?
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
I don't know about President Pence but I'm sure that, given the chance, our current pres would gladly enact such riders and the first and foremost make sure that it covers the White House.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
Imagine if JFK was able to get away with such a thing too? Or Bubba? I think if it would've been up to Trump only and he didn't have to cater to his republican brethren we'd have prostitution decriminalized on the first day of his presidency! Moreover, he'd make sure that there is a related affiliate that would be renting space in the Trump tower, maybe even under his wife's oversight. He may even go back to grandpa's family business altogether himself too.
Remember before he assumed presidency, Donny-boy told the whole world that he'd be unpredictable. Well, to me, he would be very predictable in this case.
-
01-04-19 23:36 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 2198And how in the you-know-what do you know that? Are you trying to tell me that if I'm a judge I don't monger?
Originally Posted by Enyce210
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 22:04 #2219Banned Member

Posts: 942I would like to be a fly on the wall and listen to these delusional leaders that we have. I can just imagine what they're saying "we need to stop all these men from getting blow jobs . It's getting out of contro. Lmao. Let's lock all the guys up. The streets will be so much safer with guys that are walking around with hard-ons. Smh.
Originally Posted by Enyce210
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 21:55 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 54Why?
Seems to me you paid $200 for a hair cut and the barber thought you looked hot afterward. What is illegal about that?
Originally Posted by Enyce210
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 15:25 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 86LOL glad your not a judge. And don't you think that's a little aggressive of a penalty smh. Haha no one made her do anything, it would he her choice.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 14:54 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 2198Of course it is! You trafficked her from the haircut into sex! Not only it's prostitution but it's also human trafficking and entrapment! If I was the judge it would be "life, no parole". Unless of course it was to take place in the state that still allows capital punishment.
Originally Posted by Enyce210
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 13:23 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 69Legally or philosophically?
Legally, yes. Philosophically? Dunno.
Originally Posted by Enyce210
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 10:31 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 86Hypothetical
Hypothetical.
If I walk into a salon the haircut is $50 and I pay upfront $200 for the haircut and after the haircut the barber wants to do sex with me right in the chair, I say OK is that prostitution?
-
01-01-19 13:57 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 2121Budget in I think it's called. First thing on rt 1 south when you get off 128 in Westwood. Been years but I think $50 a night. Some others on that road here and there all the way down to RI.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 13:50 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 338Verifying Phone Numbers
I use InstantCheckmate. $22 per month unlimited phone and name searches. Been really helpful I was able to avoid some really bad people. I have heard Spokeo is good too and you can pay per phone number.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 10:40 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 84Ritz Motel
Ha! Thanks for reminding me of The Ritz in Quincy. That was the last place I knew of that did that, as late as the 90's anyway. The link won't post properly here but google Ritz motel in Quincy and you'll see a parody article that sums up the place well.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
Here's a copy and paste:
Against the wishes of both the public and it's own management, the infamous Ritz Motel in North Quincy is reopening this summer as part of Mayor Thomas Koch's publicly panned "Saucy Moves" campaign.
Thrice voted the "Sketchiest Shade Hole" in Quincy Seedy Motels Magazine (1992,1993 and 1998), the Ritz Motel was the location of numerous indescribable acts of inhumane behavior over the years. Closed down by the city several years ago due to pressure from both Capital Hill and PETA, the Ritz has decided to open it's doors once again, causing a general feeling of disgust to rush through the city.
"That place was the worst," remarked Val Vickson, a part time bookie and owner of the Ritz. "I just can't believe it's reopening. I never wanted to hear those words".
Neighbors of the establishment were equally appalled. Hark McGark, an unfortunately named unemployed plumber who declined to give his address, stated that the motel was "wicked disgusting" and "the place where dreams go to die. ".
Others in the area recalled horrific tales from their past. "I was staying there for an hour once," commented Geraldine Grimplesche, a short order cook from Hough's Neck. "I used to take my lunch break there and read romance novels. It was obviously a gross place, but where else can you rent a room in fifteen minute intervals? I got pregnant two times just from sitting on the bed there once. I don't even know how that happens. I can think of one way-just one-but it's fucking disgusting. I'm going to go home and boil myself now. ".
"The mayor has no clue what he's doing," said Matty Southside, a former South Quincy legend. "Clearly, he has no idea the breed of filthy, ridiculous freaks this is going to bring in from over the bridge. I knew a guy who used to drink at the Cathay Pacific all night long and just stare at the old * until he couldn't take it anymore. Next thing you know, he's at the Ritz Motel, cranking one out in the sink. What a nasty dude that guy was. I don't care if the mayor gets Billy Mays to pitch this shit at top volume on every cable access station in the city-it's not going to work. ".
-
01-01-19 08:08 #2210Senior Member

Posts: 752Cheap rooms to rent by hour
Does anybody know any cheap rooms to rent?
Thanks,
-BH.
-
12-19-18 15:29 #2209Regular Member

Posts: 11Another Website
Escortfish. Ch looks promising. Seems to collect pics and basic info from a lot of other sites. Good presentation and efficient to scan. Some text scams in the mix, but it's pretty easy to spot the legitimate ads.
Happy Hunting.










Reply With Quote





