Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,261 to 28,275 of 31137
-
01-04-19 13:10 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 192Nikki
This one comes to Charlotte from ATL from time to time. Had a few dreams with her. You can tell she's stripper or was one. Gives a hell of a lap dance before we start. Also. Beautiful, beautiful, and let me say it again beautiful ass on her. She's also fun as hell to talk to. Really gets into as well. Of course YMMV but she's always been great for me.
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/28436293/
-
01-04-19 11:23 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 589I dream of Winter from time to time, always a good time but not GFE in any way. Haven't seen the other two.
PK.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 11:21 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 719Ella
Despite getting PM feedback that she's much bigger than her pics show little head won out and I took a long drive up to Huntersville for a qv car visit. Sure enough, the feedback was accurate. She's really big. Those pics all look about 20-30 lbs ago. Her donations are also pretty out of whack. Looking for 100-120 for car play and 300 per hr outcall and needs you to pick her up? Don't think she's going to be posting for long with that kind of business plan LOL. I didn't partake so no idea about performance, but told her she needs to update the pics or at least make them more representative.
Originally Posted by PieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 09:52 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 351Lacey
Pics are definitely old. She has gained much more weight and it is a haul to get to see her. Everything covered as said. Sometimes gets double booked.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 08:35 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 781This one is located in the University area. I saw her a couple weeks ago and of course the pics are fake. The girl I saw was ok and spoke a little English. The girls that work the hotels are usually changed out every couple of weeks so reviews aren't really reliable.
Originally Posted by FlyBugFlyBug
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 07:45 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 62The Asian stripper won't be there long now that her boss will know she's offering t. O. Better hurry up.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 07:29 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 3078Bro, you should dream about her if you don't care that its not the girl in the pictures. I have had fellow mongers tell me that many of those girls do not speak English at all, never look like the pics, and that the whole experience was shady AF. IMHO If you want to see Asian ladies I would recommend the many AMP's. While they won't look like the lady in the picture, its a hellova lot safer. There is also an Asian spinner stripper at Leather and Lace who offers TO.
Originally Posted by FlyBugFlyBug
[View Original Post]
Good luck and don't forget to post a report!
-
01-04-19 07:24 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 3078Me too! I have noticed a lack of reports on black / aa providers. I see tons of good ads, but I can only think of a few that are legit.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
While I have not met her, Willow was reported on as being a good provider:
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/506011087622
Of course Karmen:
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/051202821227
And Winter:
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...8387401/winter
I'm sure there are others out there.
-
01-04-19 07:18 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 3078I have never met Lacey, but have always heard good things about her, she used to work with a group of girls that were awesome. The scheduler used to be a provider and was active on this board as well, sadly, no longer (at least that I know of).
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 03:28 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 201Help
Used to see this all the time but now that I'm looking for it I can't find it anywhere. There is a young pretty black girl named Mia in Rock Hill. Anyone have her info or can post up a link to one of her ads? I can't find it anywhere. Could be that I'm just too damn tired to think straight. Thanks in advance.
-
01-04-19 03:27 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 589You and I are both seeking this. If you find, please share.
PK.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 02:30 #2866Senior Member

Posts: 201Looking for something different
Anyone have any recommendations? I'm looking for a petite, clean, black spinner, sensual GFE type, for a good price. Any suggestions?
-
01-04-19 02:27 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 201I've been wanting to see her as well. She looks sexy as hell.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 01:41 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 202Lacey is Legit
I saw her about a year ago or more in Monroe. Everything covered. DFKs like teenagers before and after. Pics are older, she had some baby fluff when I saw her. Again the was a year plus ago so she may have lost the weight. Works with a female scheduler. She has a real job, hobbys on the side for $ and fun. No demons, no booze and I didn't smell any smoke. Don't remember damage. I didn't ask about Greek. Wasn't a clock watcher but she did remind me nicely she had a child at home after about an hour or so and she needed to go, LOL. I would visit again except for the drive out there. Nice to see her back, Please treat her kindly!
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-19 00:12 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 206Lacey
Has anyone seen her? Any intel? Pm if you prefer that.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/349683892775










Reply With Quote





